Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    edited October 2018
    1#. Tombstones that don't disappear into the family inventory (I loathe when a relative dies in another house and my sim can't obtain the urn/tombstone because it's stuck in... Wherever.) and can be placed into the regular inventory would be immensely appreciated by me.

More romance animations. And stargazing. Granted, the 'passionate kiss' is great, but everything else mostly feels like two teens awkwardly trying to figure out what romance is. The 'first kiss' for example, gets a little old when Adults/Elders do it. Or maybe have certain romance actions available the older a sim gets, kind of like adding to their experience as they age? That would be neat, but I'm sure it would be a big implement, so... Yeah. It's a thought.

Different types of greetings and hugs. High fives, thumb wars, fist bumps, side hugs, timid hugs, tight hugs (when a sim really likes/loves someone), bear hugs, group hugs, etc. Just throwing out some options, lol.

A normal sized telescope, please. I like the observatory, and the WooHoo option (lol), but... I think as a second option to a regular telescope it could work as well, especially if your Sim is the 'enjoys-the-outdoors scientist' type. :3

Kids that don't need to be Energized in order to work out. It's not too important to me, but would be interesting to see one day. Especially if there's an overweight family and they all like to work out together to stay healthy? ;)

How about a few school projects for the base game users or those who don't have Parenthood? Even if it's just chance cards.

Horses. If possible.

More stages for emotions. Very Sad, Sad, Going through motions, Over it (of course, 'over it' could mean different things depending on how close the sim was to a sim who died).

Less time for Sad buff when sims get a call that an acquaintance has passed.

Less obsessive pets who actually learn to use the food bowl.

Memories akin to the one's in 2. To me, this was a good system and less intrusive.

Adding soap to fountains again. Just for a laugh!

More hobbies, perhaps a SP? It could spice up skill building.

I don't know about others, but I'd like to see more clutter items. Houses just don't have that 'lived in' feel unless I have some cc for it. I'm glad we have Laundry though, that helps a lot.

A retirement home, optional for the Elderly. They can share pictures of grandchildren, play games, accomplish certain goals before they pass, etc.

Citizens arrest, since we can't have police coming to the house right now? xD

More shaved/dyed haircuts and beards in different styles.

Last but not least (You guys have literally thought of everything. :3), Urban buildings/clothes, hair, and general style.
    Post edited by AceOfKnaves on
  • DOKKOMDOKKOM Posts: 27 Member
    edited October 2018
    Secret crush :*
  • KazynKazyn Posts: 16 Member
    I would like the little fun details from the other games put back in. I miss the way sims had so much more personality in the previous games, particularly ts2. I miss the way they’d look at the player, gesticulate wildly, have thought bubbles, snuggle at night etc. The way kids got excited when parents came home, the way townies had their own family dramas and that the story carried on whilst I was playing another family. I haven’t been playing ts4 for that long in comparison to the other games, I played them to death, but I’m already bored. Ts4 just feels so....vanilla.
    Find me on Twitch and Twitter
  • suzanna75suzanna75 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi first off I came on here to complain about BFF status I have 2 siblings who live together full bar if friendship, became BFF's then when they walked away from each other it says they have lost touch, this isn't the frst time this has happened it happens with all my sims but its getting annoying. in sims 3 it was harder to lose friends so I would like to see different grades of friendships and maybe frenemies would be good as well. Graves that go to a cemetery if you choose. burglars, death inheritance, sul sul when they leave the house (ireally miss that) and dag dag I cant remember the last time my sims was electrocuted on low handiness I miss that. and maybe a busting out storyline so you can play stories or play free play and a new world. university would be good too
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

Romantic Dancing. This is teen rated.
    It does not have to be this one of course. but just make one, or 3
    https://youtu.be/YgnsfZkdecA
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • MissCharlieMissCharlie Posts: 405 Member
    I like that now my sims get sad when their family member or friends die when their not in my household it's realistic but what is driving me nuts is that my sims get 2 days of sadness when an acquaintance dies this is so annoying. It would be great if this could be changed
  • hufflepuff86hufflepuff86 Posts: 7 New Member
    I feel like with each advancement of SIMS, not a whole lot is changing as far as designs are concerned. The options you have to choose from are all outdated and many of them feel like a flashback to the 70's or 80's. The first thing I would say is to please update the options, including fashion choices. The clothes have gotten a little better, but a lot of it, especially men's clothing, also needs an upgrade.

Backsplash. I feel like any players who watch HGTV will have this complaint. Lol. I want to be able to design a kitchen with neat backsplash options.

I'd like to see bigger lot options. If you want to do a mansion plus a large landscape, the largest you have is 40X30. With all of the stuff you've come out with like for the patio, garden, outdoors, etc, that's all really neat stuff, but if you want to find a way to place it, you usually wind up having to compromise on the size of your house. Or if you want to build a pool-house or guest-house or something, that would definitely make it more feasible.

Placement options. Some of the placement is just weird. It locks you into certain things (like windows, objects you can place on countertops, etc) and if you use the cheat code for it and your sim tries to use the object, it won't let you do it because of where it's put.

Walk-in closets.

Roofing. I think it was SIMS 2 where you could make your roof perfectly flat and look normal so you could have a modern-style feel to it. Maybe there is a way to do that in these and if there is, someone please show me because I haven't figured it out.

Garages. Bring back garages, please.

Staircase options. We need more stairs aside from straight staircases. It gets boring. Another user posted many pictures of staircases and those are amazing. I'd love it if those got placed in build-mode.

Family trees. Currently, the only way I know of to make a sim related to you is if they reside in the same household. I would love to have the option to have your loony aunt or uncle in the neighborhood.

Better job selections.

And then finally, if sims are in your home, it would be nice to have them ask permission before they use certain things. When new sims come over to welcome you to the neighborhood, they'll go right into the bedroom if there's a computer there and play on it. It would be nice if there were some more realistic options for interactions.

Why do we find it so hard to say the truth to EA/Maxis, Because we love you. <3 And we know your the best game makers out there.
    I am getting more emotional as time pass and we get more and more disappointments.
    Why EA/Maxis why can you not see that our hair and fashion is the worst. It looks like someone has been Goodwill shopping or dumpster diving. Please make them stop.
    Please stop petting them on the back or we will never get better,
    that new EP main Sim looked almost plastic her hair looked more like wax.
    I do not understand, maybe they are family, I do not know. If they are, then give them some tough love, tell them the truth. then give them a hug. send them on vacation, tell them to bring back new fashion, sexy shoes with ankle ties, more dangle earrings, some like big earrings, tall over the knee boots, boots with high heels, something sexier, tight long skirts tight short skirts and well just send them to say Paris or New York, South Africa, and maybe play other online games to see their fashion if you do not wish to send them on vacation. But they would love that. If you had a real shop would you just keep the same fashion forever?

(True Example) Some years ago this woman had a business, everyone loved what she made they bought her out every time. so after many years like 8 years, I decided to go back to her shop to see how things were going with her, she was upset no one buys anymore. while she cried, I was in shock, her shop had not changed, she had not changed anything or added anything new in the 8 years... This is where our fashion is *back in the past*.
    We would not keep saying these things if we did not care and know they can do better.

Next who are the ones that can do lashes, more makeups shades long nails, of all colors, different color eyelashes, hair that look more real add more lines in the texture if they were wax it would be ok, but they are Sims. at lease 10 blonds, 10 red hairs, and many many different mix shades of brown, also different root shades, like brown blond , blond, light blond and mostly black roots or dark roots. , and party tones of hair color. take close up pictures of real hair, is easy and free. If you never tell them you want better more real looking hair they will never do better. to get real skin, take lots of pictures of real skin, if you want real eyes to find pictures of real eyes, its no law against that, omg please add more male clothes, and low and and high cuts, low sides, baggy pants just go through all of our clothing wear and kick out what you would not wear, keep our fashing up to date please. If you have teens ask them what to kick out and what to add, from people 16 to 22. girls mostly because girls know what they like on a guy.

One thing never to do, is to think someone should pay you, or to love what you have made just because you worked hard on it, That is not how this world is run. People only want to pay for what they want.
    After all, do you want people to pay for your things because of pitty and they love you like family, no because even family get tired of that?
    When we go shopping for say furniture Do we care how long or hard they worked on it, NO, we only care about if we like it or not. When we want to buy clothing or whatever we only care about what we like and that's the end of it, People will buy from you even if they hate you if they want what you're selling. Long ago I helped the businesses of SL to see their store as others do and not through the eyes of their friends, or family or self, So I ask you go look for yourself at our selection, and compare it to other online games fashion, or even your own modders. perhaps you could hire some of them.
    <3 Thanks for making us *The Sims* we do love the game from the start, you keep your fans forever. <3
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Piercings and tattoos!! I feel like they add a lot of character to a sim.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Stormsview wrote: »

Why do we find it so hard to say the truth to EA/Maxis, Because we love you. <3 And we know your the best game makers out there.
    I am getting more emotional as time pass and we get more and more disappointments.
    Why EA/Maxis why can you not see that our hair and fashion is the worst. It looks like someone has been Goodwill shopping or dumpster diving. Please make them stop.
    I do not understand, maybe they are family, I do not know. If they are, then give them some tough love, tell them the truth. then give them a hug. send them on vacation, tell them to bring back new fashion, sexy shoes with ankle ties, more dangle earrings, some like big earrings, tall over the knee boots, boots with high heels, something sexier, tight long skirts tight short skirts and well just send them to say Paris or New York, South Africa, and maybe play other online games to see their fashion if you do not wish to send them on vacation. But they would love that. If you had a real shop would you just keep the same fashion forever?

(True Example) Some years ago this woman had a business, everyone loved what she made they bought her out every time. so after many years like 8 years, I decided to go back to her shop to see how things were going with her, she was upset no one buys anymore. while she cried, I was in shock, her shop had not changed, she had not changed anything or added anything new in the 8 years... This is where our fashion is *back in the past*.
    We would not keep saying these things if we did not care and know they can do better.

Next who are the ones that can do lashes, more makeups shades long nails, of all colors, different color eyelashes, hair that look more real add more lines in the texture if they were wax it would be ok, but they are Sims. at lease 10 blonds, 10 red hairs, and many many different mix shades of brown, also different root shades, like brown blond , blond, light blond and mostly black roots or dark roots. , and party tones of hair color. take close up pictures of real hair, is easy and free. If you never tell them you want better more real looking hair they will never do better. to get real skin, take lots of pictures of real skin, if you want real eyes to find pictures of real eyes, its no law against that, omg please add more male clothes, and low and and high cuts, low sides, baggy pants just go through all of our clothing wear and kick out what you would not wear, keep our fashing up to date please. If you have teens ask them what to kick out and what to add, from people 16 to 22. girls mostly because girls know what they like on a guy.

One thing never to do, is to think someone should pay you, or to love what you have made just because you worked hard on it, That is not how this world is run. People only want to pay for what they want.
    After all, do you want people to pay for your things because of pitty and they love you like family, no because even family get tired of that?
    When we go shopping for say furniture Do we care how long or hard they worked on it, NO, we only care about if we like it or not. When we want to buy clothing or whatever we only care about what we like and that's the end of it, People will buy from you even if they hate you if they want what you're selling. Long ago I helped the businesses of SL to see their store as others do and not through the eyes of their friends, or family or self, So I ask you go look for yourself at our selection, and compare it to other online games fashion, or even your own modders. perhaps you could hire some of them.
    <3 Thanks for making us *The Sims* we do love the game from the start, you keep your fans forever. <3

Perhaps you should post some images of what you would like.
    edited October 2018
    @loubyloulou

here you go, girl, <3 a few boots and shoes we would like. clothes later. But its a lot already posted in this thread. All other games have sexy shoes why not Sims 4?
    all are for sale on web just go shopping.
    JjC5fae.jpgAEv9GSb.jpg
    fUN84wY.jpg
    np2DYhz.jpg
    jlfCs2k.jpg
    9E0spE2.jpg
    WDBnHxd.jpg
    7tOl9Ez.jpg
    Her04Ug.jpg
    08T0V1r.jpg
    HjFXJQO.jpg
    21DuIHM.jpg
    O0D4eWM.jpg
    6b0XYeZ.jpg
    x807jfr.jpg
    SXcAK89.jpg
    FvFposd.jpg
    Yd3N2EU.jpg
    r67PCYS.jpg
    Qm32bcc.jpg
    Post edited by Stormsview on
  • sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    @loubyloulou

here you go, girl, <3 a few boots and shoes we would like. clothes later. But its a lot already posted in this thread. All other games have sexy shoes why not Sims 4?
    all are for sale on web just go shopping.
    JjC5fae.jpgAEv9GSb.jpg
    fUN84wY.jpg
    np2DYhz.jpg
    jlfCs2k.jpg
    9E0spE2.jpg
    WDBnHxd.jpg
    7tOl9Ez.jpg
    Her04Ug.jpg
    08T0V1r.jpg
    HjFXJQO.jpg
    21DuIHM.jpg
    O0D4eWM.jpg
    6b0XYeZ.jpg
    x807jfr.jpg
    SXcAK89.jpg
    FvFposd.jpg
    Yd3N2EU.jpg
    r67PCYS.jpg
    Qm32bcc.jpg

omg do i love those options. killer heels are needed. they have a nice pair of boots but it has the heel cut out and i dont like those, but toes peeping out on some styles is quite nice. i even feel more flats and wedges are needed too.

i especially love the lacey black heels with the lace up, its gorgeous and would be perfect for party outfits

For @loubyloulou some outfits dress and coats some for teens <3hBf9bsU.jpg
    IkrWnzr.jpg
    vVDoH9u.jpg
    cjC5fvM.jpg
    oqFimBH.jpg
    6pWmR8Y.jpg
    WTOjV0o.jpg
    ek0P3zf.jpg
    CzwAMdR.jpg
    poUrRlh.png
    fIWs7yl.jpg
    f1FsRXd.jpg
    oFgdyv9.jpg
    tFj7lZv.jpg
    ueiqRBy.jpg
    O2FAtpp.jpg
    fBt9RJR.jpg
    Huubbkt.jpg
    pqoUSPR.jpg
    T4eKo37.jpg
    EO10HMZ.jpg
    ZWD9Avu.jpg
    rxDRzzQ.jpg
    GyDNXJi.jpg
    sZl9Hgg.jpg
    HVriPsv.jpg
    kPCR5fb.jpg
    H5XMGLy.jpg
    Si0tsA3.jpg
    fvbe643.jpg
    ayEiHHU.jpg
    EUgdk65.jpg
    zRhH55c.jpg
    uGs44Jq.jpg
    58J02IT.jpg
    wL2SbJi.jpg
    cT7Ff55.jpg
    9yKF2Rv.jpg
  • sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    its not just teen clothing that needs an overhaul. the designs and images of the sims themselves need one.

i recently aged a female blue alien child into a teen. when i was selecting her outfits i noticed alot of the 'styled looks' that are available to YA and adult were missing. i thought nothing of it as of course she wont have all the options due to being a teen. what struck me in all this was that my teen sim looked exactly like an adult sim, which threw me for a moment as i kept thinking i mustve glitched her to an adult.

as many many people have mentioned we need a height slider but also a more youthful (if possible) appearence or something, as some teens are taller than adults, that we can tell 'oh thats a teen' just from looking at them instead of hovering over them.

alot of clothing for all ages also need additional colour options. i like to have family founders be alien every now and then and have favourite outfits i cant always use due to colour clashes with their alien skin tone. that makes me sad and itd be great if aliens could look stylish without blaring colour clashes
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    @Stormsview I like the big winter coats and the long boots, and the summery dresses. I feel we have a lot of shorts in the game already, but maybe not that fashionable.
    @Stormsview I like the big winter coats and the long boots, and the summery dresses. I feel we have a lot of shorts in the game already, but maybe not that fashionable.

I am happy you liked them, :) remember you can wear winter weight shorts with tall tall boots with tights, sometimes they are warmer than a mini dress. all colors of leather shorts, even pink with crop tops crop sweaters are a must-have. We would love to get dressed in the sims and fix up our townies. have better storylines.

They just need to add more romantic dancing, even better single dances, I want to do girl dances, one that fits our curves, as they do in other worlds. Who does not dance for their man? Also dances for men, and wilder teen street dancing. You can buy rights to a dance and sell it all you want.
    edited October 2018
    This is for teens also for college, young adults everyday wear. to adults. jeans galore.
    https://youtu.be/kTnQO1dnPqE
    https://youtu.be/G3KwRsZLFcM
    edited October 2018
    Kids that have Rich, or Famous parents, Sims 4 Kids, Kids love clothes, little girl socks, should not be the same as boy socks, only in sports is that ok. New pink PJ's or just make for girls. Dollies and teddy bear to hold and play with. I would like the return of the bottle.
    aUsLK6a.jpg
    g2RxaJE.jpg
    LQG0TyT.jpg
    0fPFLI2.jpg
    5YY1waz.jpg
    tlJbl5n.jpg
    MxajJVe.jpg
    8Y5xWg3.jpg
    N1aemmb.jpg
    HHKmtoX.jpg
    8MzP4br.jpg
    SQr5n4J.jpg
    qj60qm5.jpg
    FeGBFbj.jpg
    6g7ED4S.jpg
    E9Kn2bq.jpg
    YjV8muC.jpg
    6SAhCeV.jpg
    TkcMIan.jpg
    fm1kJks.jpg
    zBsIrpR.jpg
    PaGowO1.jpg
    0HVlxs5.jpg
    Wn3NEPe.jpg
    9CfzmHD.jpg
    mIvSMTr.jpg
    QYNqHAq.jpg
    q3Ml08F.jpg
    u8ft0cX.jpg
    hnWufgN.jpg
    x0Q29Dd.jpg
    sWrEqdd.jpg
    j0Xvgwh.jpg
    U5Kg74b.jpg
    GAb6EzI.jpg
    yB6VH69.jpg
    WlkbNK2.jpg
    nyUxScb.jpg
    MqyA1Ce.jpg
    OrPoUQ3.jpg
    kdFMZPw.jpg
    iPgXXhC.jpg
    wZafBnC.jpg
    0hp7fZf.jpg
    WUpPkv1.jpg
    wnCzkIo.jpg
    hJDArUw.jpg
    FgOfCzb.jpg
    S1gPFCg.jpg
    YgeetK0.jpg
    VGJ2u6Y.jpg
    RpEXjQZ.jpg
    uiANa5v.jpg
    PKE3OV4.jpg
    S0i8URw.jpg
    Qndb9AS.jpg
    cX7lcPh.jpg
    BRfy1mx.jpg

Post edited by Stormsview on
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    @Stormsview Those are awesome!!!
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    edited October 2018
    In honor of the new EP, it'd be great if we could finally get some "old portraits" that are ethnically diverse. My non-white sims do not have family portraits or photographs of their (pretend) ancestors because, dear EA, you have failed to put any in the game. All the portraits are of people of European ancestry (the CL stylized drawing of a warrior isn't & doesn't pretend to be an individual's portrait).

Be best to put some ethnically diverse "ancient portraits" in the base game via a patch, but adding them into EPs is better than nothing. :)

(edited for typo)
  • di44di44 Posts: 1 New Member
    Bring Back Sims 3 Customizations to Sims 4. I really miss that you could control the colors and patterns of hair, body hair and clothing so much more in sims 3 than 4. It is actually strange that they did all this advancement on the create your sim to "make it more custom" but it took away a huge portion of options. I used to be able to create custom outfits and cool hair and eyes and now I can't.
    I also really miss the supernatural expansion pack. They did vampires in Sims 4 and then just left it. Part of sims is able to create a fantasy world and I loved the variety and interactions and skills I could get with different supernaturals. I also miss the island paradise with hotels and mermaids and all things beachy. PLEASE Make a supernatural and a Customization expansion that gives you the features of the color wheel and patterns.
    I also miss having cars to get places and that you could scroll over the town and make them jog or drive here or there. Now its click and load to go.
    I LOVE playing sims 4 and I like all the updates on community and forum and skills but I miss sims 3..
  • Emly1991PlayEmly1991Play Posts: 11 New Member
    Could we please have a way to sync up Festivals (city living) and holidays (seasons). Or at least have the festivals show up on the calendar. Why where they created to be completely separate? It's really frustrating when Winterfest gets suddenly interrupted by the hijinks festival and you have to pick what to do because they clash.
  • dizzydee_kdizzydee_k Posts: 475 Member
    A pet grooming service.

mobile-dog-groomer-600x399.jpg
    dizzydee_k wrote: »
    A pet grooming service.

mobile-dog-groomer-600x399.jpg

That's good but they are afraid to give us a moving vehicle, Maybe we could just call and they come like the gardener and maid. we need this.

Would be good if we could just have the service and they come every day to wash your dogs and puppies. even a Vet on wheels.

Maybe we can get cars and Vans if they had legs then our cars could just walk down the road. :D
  • Amistri2016Amistri2016 Posts: 65 Member

Nothing will change as long as the modding community continues to be taken advantage of. Also, EA/Maxis needs competition, plain & simple. Other gaming genres have tons of competition which is why EA has success in their FPS & sports games.

What I want is a game that is properly working.....oh & much love for build mode.....color wheel, more stairs, freedom to place windows & doors anywhere (enough of the 1 space, 2 space, 3 space lock). Also, why isn't there a farm pack yet?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top