Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Expansion Pack Would You Buy If You Only Had One Choice?

2...Next

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Get To Work
    GTW because despite of all its bugs it adds by far the most content of all EPs - and I love playable careers.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Seasons
    I've enjoyed the game so much more since I bought Seasons.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    I've got them all, some on sale, but Seasons would be the one that if i only had one would be it. Though Cats and Dogs comes close. Those two are the only two I preordered and what got me playing and building in this iteration again.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Seasons
    That was a tough choice between Seasons and Get Together.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons adds a sense of time which makes it more enjoyable to play families. I never really liked playing families before seasons because every day felt the same. Also Get Together is a very close second. Windenberg is my favorite world and clubs add so much to my game.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Seasons
    I can honestly say this has had the largest impact on my game so far, feels very new and fleshed out. After those it'll probably be city living or cats and dogs. Though I've got to say I find it hard to imagine my game without get together seeing as I've had it since launch!
  • TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    Difficult choice, but I'd pick Get Together. Clubs were the first genuinely new idea in TS4, and make my game both more fun and more manageable. I usually create a family-club for every family I play (I have a large rotational game), which allows me to easily set the appropriate moods, raise everyone's motives if needed, etc. And that's not counting all the clubs I made just for fun & laughs!

I'm playing Seasons on a 28-day calendar month, so I haven't made it through an entire year yet, & can't judge whether I prefer it to CL or not. I love the Spice Festival! But...custom made holidays! :love:

I quickly got bored with all the playable careers in GTW; I had more fun with the vampires from the game pack (and that's the first time I actually enjoyed 'em, in any of The Sims games!)

C&D wasn't as much fun for me as I'd hoped, largely because I don't enjoy seeing sick pets in every household. As soon as I switch out of one household to play another, the pets in the family I just left get sick, and of course the ones in the family I've just resumed are sick, too. Anytime I have the sims I'm playing visit another of my households, all the pets are sick. It's just no fun; the only pets that aren't miserable are the ones in the household I'm currently playing, and I'm powerless to help the miserable ones. I'll probably have to start using mods, or remove all the pets. So that exp. was a dud for me. It's too bad; the CAS for the pets is great!
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Get Together
    I couldn't imagine my game without the club system and Winderburg anymore.
    Seasons changes the lansdcape and adds some realism into the overall game feeling but it didn't really bring any game changing feature to me.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Ja_rdeJa_rde Posts: 19 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons makes it feel more real to me like time is actually moving :smile:
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Seasons
    How was I even living my Sims 4 life without Seasons? By far the best version of Seasons ever made for any iteration. This completely changes almost every aspect of gameplay. Not to mention it has the most gorgeous atmospherics!!!
  • TMone54TMone54 Posts: 36 Member
    Seasons
    Base Game only... still trying to decide... it looks like seasons...
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Seasons
    Aargh, hard decision between Seasons and Get Together. I picked Seasons because there is just something appealing and magical about seeing the passage of time, the beautiful visuals, the temperature effects, and adding or creating custom holidays. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons, all day, every day - but you can bet I'd try and sneak Cats & Dogs in somehow as well. Those two have really made the game for me. :D
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Get Together
    GT for sure~
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons, but I would miss the rest of them. Especially Get Together.
  • flowerceremonyflowerceremony Posts: 17 Member
    Seasons
    Such a tough choice because I use the worlds of Windenburg and Brindleton Bay the most in my game...but the game doesn't feel the same to me without Seasons at this point.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together forever and always.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    Seasons
    It was a tough choice between C&D and Seasons.
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,585 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together. The club system is way too useful not to. I also really like those multi-functional bushes.

This. Seasons is second place, though.