Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I got my wrist brace finally.

That's good.
    DeKay wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Agony from Into The Woods was stuck in my head for two days straight, then Your Fault, and now it's Ex Factor by Lauryn Hill
    not annoyed at all though they're all very good songs
    I was given a hoodie. I am happy.
    I love hoodies but people tend to assume I'm up to no good when I wear one in public :(

LOL, that happened to me once since I like wearing black hoodies.

Eyelash has been mistaken for a... shady... person by a stranger. I don't know if he was wearing a hoodie though.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Zinnia do you not go to school?

Like Nani said, I'm homeschooled :confused:

What's with the sad face? At least you don't have to wake up early to get ready for something and you don't have to deal with a bunch of homework and make sure you get it done or you're gonna have to stand outside the classroom. :/

Yeah, that's the worst.
    Agony from Into The Woods was stuck in my head for two days straight, then Your Fault, and now it's Ex Factor by Lauryn Hill
    I love hoodies but people tend to assume I'm up to no good when I wear one in public :(

Eyelash has been mistaken for a... shady... person by a stranger. I don't know if he was wearing a hoodie though.

What's with the sad face? At least you don't have to wake up early to get ready for something and you don't have to deal with a bunch of homework and make sure you get it done or you're gonna have to stand outside the classroom. :/

I do like being homeschooled, but there are downsides.

There are, but I still feel like it was the best thing ever, y'know?
    I can't imagine myself being homeschooled. I'll probably end up playing games all day and have completely unhealthy sleeping cycle lol.

That's what it felt like, but that's because you loose so much time running from classroom to classroom with attendance and all the chattering that people make...just being able to sit and do the book work without moving...I could do an hour worth of class in about half an hour.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    I got my wrist brace finally.

That's good.

Yeah, that's the worst.

I do like being homeschooled, but there are downsides.

There are, but I still feel like it was the best thing ever, y'know?
    I can't imagine myself being homeschooled. I'll probably end up playing games all day and have completely unhealthy sleeping cycle lol.

That's what it felt like, but that's because you loose so much time running from classroom to classroom with attendance and all the chattering that people make...just being able to sit and do the book work without moving...I could do an hour worth of class in about half an hour.

Over here in Singapore, we don't really run around much. We stay in the same classrooms most times and the teachers come to us. They're usually quite on time too. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm working on my plush right now.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Cool.
    832XG3D.gif
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    You are m&m's, everybody's favorite candy. You may be a little hard on the outside, but you are full of chocolatey goodness on the inside. This means that you come off as serious and reserved, but that is just because people have to get to know you before you reveal your true self. You appreciate diversity, like the m&m's that come in all different colors and flavors, and surround yourself by people who are different than you are. You cannot be boxed into one stereotype because you are a complex person with varying interests.

ad8c369755a1b47f.jpg

Oooh, I like M&M's! :D Probably one of the few chocolate foods I could never stop eating. XD

Candy corn! My favorite!

I'm candy corn too ! i can't say they're my favorites. i only had them once they're not sold in my country

Aww that’s sad. You live in France right?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

Cool.

Sewing is hard :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Cool.

Lol I know right? I made these pajama pants and I can’t freaking sew the frackin frickles.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Cool.

Lol I know right? I made these pajama pants and I can’t freaking sew the frackin frickles.

may I steal the phrase "frackin frickles"
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited October 2018

Cool.

Blanket stitch is the easiest one to sew edges. I always use that one.

How-to-Sew-back-stitch.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
    Forget hard, sewing is difficult. I sewed a piece on wrong, i keep poking myself and ugh.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited October 2018
    Forget hard, sewing is difficult. I sewed a piece on wrong, i keep poking myself and ugh.

Maybe you should try to watch some tutorials first or something. XD

Today's Q Q is:
    You will die.

You are too awesome to survive. You have all the skills it takes to defend your group. For dramatic purposes, you will sacrifice yourself to save your friends. You will die, but you will not become a zombie. Your death is you setting off a huge explosion to kill all the zombies in a building while you are still inside and your friends are running away.

Why does this sound like Deke when he was about to sacrifice himself...?? :bawling::bawling: At least he didn't die. XD
    832XG3D.gif

Today's Q Q is:
    You will die.

You are too awesome to survive. You have all the skills it takes to defend your group. For dramatic purposes, you will sacrifice yourself to save your friends. You will die, but you will not become a zombie. Your death is you setting off a huge explosion to kill all the zombies in a building while you are still inside and your friends are running away.

Why does this sound like Deke when he was about to sacrifice himself...?? :bawling::bawling: At least he didn't die. XD

I will become a zombie.

Not the answer i wanted but k
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Today's Q Q is:
    You will die.

I will become a zombie.

I will come at you with an axe before I sacrifice mahself. :tongue:
    832XG3D.gif

Today's Q Q is:
    You will die.

I will become a zombie.

Good.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited October 2018

Today's Q Q is:
    You will die.

I will become a zombie.

Good.

I always want to post that picture Eyelash has for when people are being edgy but I don't want to get in trouble.
    Well, here goes. However you end up, it will be dramatic.

You will Survive.
    It may be because you are the main character, It may be because you are in a relationship. You will survive with a lesson learned and you will start a new society.

I'm not, but if it lets me live...
    unknown.png

Today's Q Q is:
    You will die.

I will become a zombie.

Good.

I always want to post that picture Eyelash has for when people are being edgy but I don't want to get in trouble.

You will Survive.
    It may be because you are the main character, It may be because you are in a relationship. You will survive with a lesson learned and you will start a new society.

Wah, Zinnia is the main character... XD
    832XG3D.gif

Today's Q Q is:
    You will die.

I will become a zombie.

Good.

You will Survive.

You probably died saving me. Muhahaha
    unknown.png

Today's Q Q is:
    You will die.

I will become a zombie.

Good.

You will Survive.

Cuz I'm not the main character. V.V
    832XG3D.gif

Today's Q Q is:
    You will die.

I will become a zombie.

Good.

You will Survive.

I'm so special.

I scrolled down to the comments to see if there are any other results, there is so much hatred :grimace:
    unknown.png

Today's Q Q is:
    You will die.

I will become a zombie.

Good.

You will Survive.

I'm so special.

I scrolled down to the comments to see if there are any other results, there is so much hatred :grimace:

I didn't even look at the comments, again. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member
    haha i died sacrificing myself aswell

We are the true warriors.
    832XG3D.gif
  • memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member

We are the true warriors.

lol
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I'll have to take the quiz after lifting and see what I get.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Cool.

may I steal the phrase "frackin frickles"

Yes you may.
    It's a lot of fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top