Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Premades you'll make famous?

With Get Famous being released about a month from today, I've already thought about which of my own sims and the premades I would make famous if decide to buy the pack. I would definitely make Penny Pizzazz famous (after all, she's level 8 social media!) or Sofia Bjergsen, whose household I've always found to be a bit dull, but the household bio says she wants to be a famous musician and I think that would be fun to play out with her and her sister. Baako Jang too, he is a level 9 comedian. What premades would you want to become stars, if any?
Proud black simmer 🖤
MfVGMbL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    The ones I want to make famous would be these sims;
    Bella Goth
    Johnny Zest, not right away, but eventually so that he can prove to his family that he could do it.
    Luna Villareal, I don't know what it is about her, but there is something there.
    Victor Feng
    Penny Pizzazz
    Baako Jage
    Diego Lobo
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited October 2018
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    The ones I want to make famous would be these sims;
    Bella Goth
    Johnny Zest, not right away, but eventually so that he can prove to his family that he could do it.
    Luna Villareal, I don't know what it is about her, but there is something there.
    Victor Feng
    Penny Pizzazz
    Baako Jage
    Diego Lobo

I'd forgotten about Johnny and Diego, I want them to be famous too.
    (Imagine Johnny becomes a famous comedian and his family wants to reconnect with him now that he's rich and famous but he rejects them, because if they really loved him they wouldn't care whether or not he had fame and fortune.)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Those who are already superstars to me :
    - Penny Pizzaz (simstagram famous)
    - Marcus Flex (pro athlete)
    - Mortimer & Bella Goth (archeology/science, and being kinda royalty)
    - Candy Behr (DJ)
    - Diego Lobo (unsure why he would be famous, but he would be)
    - Nancy Landgraab (for being awfully rich, probably)
    - Baako Jang (comedian)

Those who'll get some form of fame when I'm playing them ... eventually ... :
    - Eva Cappriciosa (test sim for style influencer)
    - Johnny Zest (test sim for the actor career)
    - Maaike Haas (currently writing the next it thing in young adult books)
    - Sofia Bjergsen (pretty young can sing and play guitar, also wants to be famous)
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    edited October 2018
    I got me and the created sims to become celebrities.

Me
    I am a singer who prefer to be a hip hop and R&B (but prefer R&B more) whose music I sing is pop, reggae, soul, and electronica. I cited Nicki Minaj and Rihanna as my main influence.
    Rich McFreely
    The handsome cowboy country singer whose music to sing and rap is hip hop, pop, indie, rock, and R&B, he also cited Vanilla Ice and Cowboy Troy as his musical influences.
    Vanellope McFreely
    The cowgirl country pop singer and cited Taylor Swift as her influence.
    Krystal Williams
    An R&B singer who sing other musical elements such as, hip hop, pop, and country pop. She cited Keke Palmer as her main influence.
    Shanti Williams
    A beautiful famous R&B singer with music genres she sing is hip hop, soul, pop, funk, and dance. She also cited Beyoncé, Kelis, and Alicia Keys as her main influences.
    Dwayne Trill
    The famous rapper and DJ to incorporated his trap and crunk elements, and cited Jay-Z as his main influence.
    Carter Landgraab
    A tropical-influence pop singer whose music genre to sing such as, indie, rock, reggae, and R&B, and cited Cody Simpson.
    Cora Francisco
    An R&B singer who sing other musical elements such as, hip hop, pop, and soul, and cited Keyana Taylor as her influence.
    Tanya Francisco
    An R&B singer who sing other musical elements such as, hip hop, soul, reggae, and pop. She cited Shontelle as her influence.
    Blake Woodward
    A rap rock singer and rapper with only element to incorporate is PBR&B, and cited Asher Roth as his main influences.
    Stone Sullivan
    A singer, rapper, and DJ incorporated EDM and trap music, and cited Eminem as his influence.
    Mike Harris
    A disco/R&B singer whose music genre he sing such as, funk and soul. He cited Michael Jackson and Bruno Mars as his main influences.
    Selena Woodward
    A singer whose music to sing is soul, pop, and R&B. She cited Cree Summer as her main musical influence.
    Rob Hansen
    A pop singer incorporated indie, rock, and R&B. He cited Robin Thicke as his influence.
    Edna Woodward
    A new age/Celtic singer whose music genre will made her sing such as, pop, world, and classical music. She cited Enya as her main influence.
    Reginald Trill
    A rapper and DJ incorporated crunk, and cited Lil' Wayne as his main influence.
    Cheryl Hayes
    A beautiful and glamorous R&B singer whose music genre she sing such as, hip hop, pop, soul, and dance. She cited Kelly Rowland, Jessie J, and Ashanti as her main influences.
    Jamika Francisco
    A beautiful R&B singer whose music genre she sing such as, hip hop, soul, pop, and disco. She cited Michelle Williams, Donna Summer, and Faith Evans as her main influence.
    Derek Woodward
    A model with good-looking poses.
    Hajar Woodward
    A chef who appears in cooking shows. She loves to cook, fry, bake, and also make drinks.
    Raven Lobo
    A talk show host known with her talk show "Raven Lobo".

See! I got a lot of em'. You might see them if you have a twitter.
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    You want to talk about your sims, great, but they're not premades, mate.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Omg! Like all of them. I'm so ready for this pack!! I'm putting it in order of how I'd probably get around to playing them.

These 6 are in a club and live near each other in apartments in the fashion district:
    Penny (actress) and boyfriend Gavin Richards (writer)
    Diego (art critic) and boyfriend Salim (i don't know, is modeling a thing?)
    Ulrike (artist) and boyfriend Paolo (who i turned into a Kenny G/Sting type magician)

If they have infamous, I'm turning Nancy

Akiro (archiologist) and wife Candy (DJ) very well liked, although they prefer to live outside of the limelight in Oasis Springs

Morgan (a vampire, possibly turned actress) will eventually live with girlfriend Darling (when Darling breaks up with the kind-hearted Yuki to the more devious Morgan) and they will live in a huge mansion in the new world.

Possibly: Eve (who will be in the new stylist career), the Bjorn family (the dad is a politician) (maybe Sophia for singing)

I want Sionhan to be obsessed over having a perfect reputation. Right now she's happily married to J. Hunnington. They have 3 kids, live in a giant mansion, and she's a stay at home mom wanting to be a super parent.

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I don't know if infamous would count, but Vlad will for sure get that spot.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Penny Pizzazz.
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Hopefully there is a way to become famous off of vampire lore, because I feel it’s the only appropriate way to make vampires famous for being vampires. Especially Vlad. :lol:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    stellanovastellanova Posts: 57 Member
    Eliza Pancakes, but she'll be a famous meme.
    call me stella!
    HeKrho4.gif
    twitter
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    I want Joaquin Le Chien to be a star-DJ.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    The goths, landgraabs, Villa real(idk how to spell their name) Fengs, Diego Lobos, possibly the Heckings as well just because I get the feeling they’d be famous.
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    I think I'd make the Goths famous for sure. Bella and Mortimer should be 5 star celebrities; they're practically celebrities already. I'd also make the Landgraabs celebrities, much for the same reason and the Goth's. Lastly, Penny Pizzazz, because her bio claims she's already famous, as well as anyone else who is already supposedly famous.

I kind of wish that installing the pack would automatically make some of the premades famous, but I understand why they didn't end up doing that. Hopefully there will be a cheat to add fame levels to preexisting sims.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Penny Pizzazz for sure, she has outdoors all over town. Diego Lobo and the Fengs are suggested to be already famous to some degree. Maybe Candy Behr too.

Vlad, the Villareal, Landgraab and Goth seem somewhat related more to the reputation system than to fame per se.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Bella and Mortimer Goth will be a famous actress and famous author couple with their two children
    Landgraabs will be a rich, morally corrupt business family
    Behr sisters will be music moguls
    Caleb Vatore will be a heartthrob actor
    Vlad will be infamous
    Bob Pancakes will be a celebrity chef
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    @mika I love your ideas!
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Many of the ones already listed for many of the same reasons, and Salim Benali. His bio says he wants to be a successful writer, and he's such a sweet sim I'd like to see him get there.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    None. I like using simified versions of real sims. I currently have the Golden Girls, Lucy and Ricky Ricardo, Carrie Bradshaw and her squad, and Bella and Edward Cullen.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Geoffrey Landgraab, moderately famous for being such a nice guy in spite of his wealth and for showing up everywhere, all the time, and apparently knowing everybody

Joni Zest (formerly Johnny Zest), gaining some degree of fame for her comedy. Other comedians love her.

Baako Jang, renowned comedian. I think the Jangs might be moving.

Penny Pizzazz, famous for being a celebrity.
    Raj Rasoya, her husband (in my save!), famous for being her husband. She probably met him on some TV show.

Vlad Stroud, the Vamp, the Legend

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I'm currently running a feud between the Landgraabs and the Zests so Johnny is marked for celebrity status.
  • Options
    scoedscoed Posts: 91 Member
    none I don't care what happens to the NPCs in game.
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Bob Pancakes, I'm going to make him a famous chef in hopes of keeping Elsa and his marriage
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited October 2018
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Not sure yet, because I hardly play with them... I want my Sims to be famous first... :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Johnny Zest is an obvious choice. He's already successful in his career and has a happy family, but its time to make him a star. His son Russell will follow his father's footsteps.
    Ive been starting the Goth family over and I think Im going to make Bella Goth a movie star. She's tired of being a housewife! She wants to see her name in lights!
    Penny Pizzazz I may not make a celebrity, rather depending on how fame and reputation work she'll be a popular internet personality with tons of rep.
    Elsa Bjergson in my game is OBSESSED with being the center of attention and wants everyone to know her name. Stardom will be the way for her, but I plan on everything backfiring on her.