Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Vampire Legacy Challenge [UPDATED: 29/1]

2...Next

Comments

• summer_berrysummer_berry Posts: 105 Member
    Bookmarking this so I can start it sometime soon! I cant wait to start this!
    "We make our own future." - Dean Winchester, Supernatural
  • Janellybean1019Janellybean1019 Posts: 3 New Member
    I have over 60 vampires tht I made w one sire still goin have 11th generations of sim feeders and my main family has 5 generations... I did not think it would take me over a year to complete its been fun... Main goal to make everyone in all my towns be vampires
  • JmaraaJmaraa Posts: 217 Member
    I've made my own rendition of this legacy challenge so i'm gonna bump the post!

Thanks for creating back in 2017!! haha!

You can find my story here: vatorelegacy.wordpress.com

Thanks to all who check it out.
    Simming Since '00; Forum Member '13; SimLit Blogger '14; SimLit Critic '18

Current Story: https://simslegacy2020.wordpress.com My 2020 Legacy Story - A 10 Generation Legacy Challenge
    Sim Choice Awards 2018! || My Full Wordpress || Twitter: Jmaraasims
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @Jmaraa - defintely checking it out!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • _petar_17_petar_17 Posts: 1 New Member
    One question. how do i know that one generation is done? Is there a certain number of sims that must be turned so that generation is over???
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    When the 'feeder' sim ages into an elder.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • saarlandbabe2saarlandbabe2 Posts: 82 Member
    I've been enjoying this challenge a lot. It's my first time really playing with vampires and I've been having fun playing with the different strengths/weaknesses. I'm currently on my second feeder sim, but he should be aging up to adult soon. He is looking forward to his retirement from providing plasma lol
    @saarlandbabe2 So glad someone else is also attempting the challenge! are you taking pics of your game? Would love to see your story! I am also playing with vampires entirely for the first time! I love it haha

Current Story: https://simslegacy2020.wordpress.com My 2020 Legacy Story - A 10 Generation Legacy Challenge
    Jmaraa wrote: »
    @saarlandbabe2 So glad someone else is also attempting the challenge! are you taking pics of your game? Would love to see your story! I am also playing with vampires entirely for the first time! I love it haha

Till now I haven't taken any photos. I actually have never taken any photos in any of my sim games 😱 maybe I'll go in game today and take a few pics, if I remember how to do it lol.
    @saarlandbabe2 for me, I just hit 'c' to screenshot during game; if i dont want the excess stuff showing i hit tab before i take a screenshot!

hope that refreshes you haha

edited October 2018
    @Jmaraa Thanks! I'll try that.

I love your story so far! I have it bookmarked so I can keep caught up 😊