Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diseños De Sugarpumpkin Fashions

De_SugarpumpkinDe_Sugarpumpkin Posts: 48 Member
Hi Guys, now when I am full member here i can finally share with you my fashion work for the sims 4. I do create fashion for the sims 2. But recently i got hooked on designing clothes to sims 4. Anyways, I will share pictures here of my fashion work. The work i share here you can download from my website. I normally take a small break after creating stuff to the sims game, so i do not upload the downloads immediately...just to make you guys aware of that...lol

I have been a huge fan of Noogie666's goth clothes that he made for the sims 2. So I have been working on converting some of his clothes to sims 4. And I must say, I am more than happy with the result!

The male model is my boyfriend and eternal love, who is a south american native indian. A true bad boy trough and trough...Not a "Bad" bad boy, but a good one...

10-17-18-11-31-17pmsm.png
Post edited by De_Sugarpumpkin on

Comments

• De_SugarpumpkinDe_Sugarpumpkin Posts: 48 Member
    The following mini skirts i made several years back to the sims 2, which i have converted to the sims 4 game. The model is me...lol...and I am wearing a goth, punk red kilt, with a studded spider belt! The other mini skirt is a black PVC with the same studded spider belt! :smile:

10-17-18-11-43-45pmsm.png10-17-18-11-45-20pmsm.png