Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trampolines!!

I don't know about you guys, but I really want trampolines back in the game. I think it would be a pretty neat object. What do you guys think? :)

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    There's a mod for them but it would be nice to have it in game the legit way. Though I don't see it happening because the team seems to be shying away from giving us objects that have decent animation.
  • Options
    BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    Trampolines would be awesome, but I wouldn't be interested if the animation was anything like in sims 3.
  • Options
    iRepedeiRepede Posts: 51 Member
    @BooDaBoo5 I have to agree. I didn't like the animation in the Sims 3. If it is introduced, I hope they improve it for the Sims 4.
    I enjoy building on the sims 4.
    46ur0Dp.png
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    I would love trampolines. Maybe they could come in a SP? They'd be fun!
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    @FloppyFish Maybe some kind of family fun stuff pack. :)
  • Options
    AngelSimmzAngelSimmz Posts: 41 Member
    I would love trampolines but the devs would probably make it super oversized.
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    These will be amazing. If they do trampolines in the future, I would jump over my bed if sims do tricks while playing on it :D
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Oh no you don't! That trampoline is MINE!

*tires skid*
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I don't know about you guys, but I really want trampolines back in the game. I think it would be a pretty neat object. What do you guys think? :)

Agreed.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    I agree as well would be nice for sims kids to play on the trampoline and i also think they need to bring swings back as well as other games for sims kids like tag hide and seek tree houses the list is long so only putting the base here
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    edited September 2017
    I was just thinking the other day that there needs to be more playground objects like swings, see-saws, sand boxes, and roundabouts.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    so far there not much to do for sims kids other than do there homework play on the computer if the household has a computer or go to the playground play with the pirate ship if they live close to it in other words not much to do for sims kids at the moment
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    mariajane216mariajane216 Posts: 83 Member
    I loved the trampolines in Sims 3 I would love to have them back!
  • Options
    SimsPlayer1196SimsPlayer1196 Posts: 50 Member
    Maybe they could make a gymnastics stuff pack which could include trampolines along with a bunch of other fun gymnastics items.
  • Options
    daneilhenry12daneilhenry12 Posts: 8 New Member
    Agreed! it is the best option especially for kids who love to do bouncing. Trampoline is a great option. Instead of glued up with their video games and watching TV, it's much better to play on trampoline. Best combination of fun and exercise.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    If they did a decent job animating it and gave our Sims a few trampoline moves/games like backwards flip and crack the egg I'd love seeing it added.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Trampolines are great fun and there's no reason not to have one. Apart from needing animations. But it's always nice to have new ways to excercise
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I hope trampolines come with University!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    @FloppyFish Maybe some kind of family fun stuff pack. :)

I would love trampolines and a family fun pack would be awesome with so many different activities that the families could do!
  • Options
    daneilhenry12daneilhenry12 Posts: 8 New Member
    I also feel the same, trampoline is my favorite equipment.
  • Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    It would be cool if your sim could have an accident on the trampoline too. I know at one point my sister was missing her two front teeth because she fell on a bad part of the trampoline.
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I'd like them to return in 3 sizes.

The mini, for fitness: AIBI-JumpSport-Trampoline.jpg

A small fenced type, for children and toddlers:
    34711010-7224-4275-bcdf-3547656ced40_1.0fbecb66982c4b9c2da8af63c50aa9e4.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

And a larger sort for children +
    Trampoline.jpg
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I want them!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    MarionKringMarionKring Posts: 1 New Member
    Trampoline is an amazing thing, I love this. I like this one in our game as well as in my real life. Here I am sharing with you my best trampoline is Skywalker Rectangle trampoline which I bought from https://trampolineware.com/. I love this one.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Oh yes we need trampolines! Preferably in a Generations pack
    a256aFi.gif