Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why oh why are you wanting to play with danger?

I have started up a brand new game, and just getting back to TS3. I brought out one of my old sims from a previous game same that I had saved in CAS, and gave her a makeover. My plans for this young woman is to gain a few skills, enough to get a decent scholarship. She is going to go to school to get into law enforcement, and it is associated with her LT want.

She's pretty busy with life, you know all the typical sim stuff. On her first day in Bridgeport she got to meet Devin, he was the only one who came to welcome her to the neighborhood, and before he left, they did become friends. Later on, she rolled a couple of wishes and they were to meet a vampire and socialize with an occult creature. Which she got to fulfill the next day when she went to the park. A little shocking to see a vampire out during the day, but ok, the perfect opportunity to take care of those two wishes. After she introduced herself to Beau Merrick, he popped up and told her that he didn't care what others said, he thinks she is hot. They chatted for a bit, and I had her tell him goodbye, after all, it's not good for a vampire to be out in the sunlight too long.

That night she rolled a wish to go to the theater, so I sent her there to watch a movie, which she ended up hating. When she came out of the theater, she ran into Beau again. Now the crazy fool is wanting to hang out with the guy. It's bad enough that he's a vampire, but we already know that Beau is the biggest player in Bridgeport. Why oh why are you wanting to play with danger?

Comments