Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How much CC do you have?

1235...Next

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Rebuilding my CC library after the last crash. Looking forward to assembling the CC that I need.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I'm not sure exactly how many files of CC I've got though I know for a fact that it's thousands of files and I know my Mod file count is between 700 and 800 Mod files though 114 of those are NRaas Mod files and two of the Mod files are awesomemod and a config file for it to fix the schools up and stop overcrowding issues.I have an eaiser time looking for a needle in a haystack than trying to find Non-CC buy mode objects in my game with buy mode being overtaken by my CC collection.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Sims_for_lifeSims_for_life Posts: 195 Member
    Other than store content, I have a little bit of makeup as I don't particularly like the base games.
    I am the champion, my friend
  • AnkieACAnkieAC Posts: 24 Member
    sooo much (in my opinion) i have cc in every category you can think of haha...i also go through my cc at least once a week because i love to download cc almost everyday and it takes so long omg
  • AloiiraAlvinaAloiiraAlvina Posts: 7 New Member
    edited October 2018
    Now i only use trusted Artists on sims resource, and why because I must have gotten a bug from the last time i downloaded from there. i think it was makeup though. it was this sims face/ everytime i would try to uninstall this one cc it would crash if that says something so i went into my cache and backup file and deleted everything and then only put in trusted content. well . time to clean again.

{EA_Lanna: Merged posts. Please edit posts if you have more to add to avoid spamming comments.}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • FrigidChickFrigidChick Posts: 59 Member
    I just started a new save, and I am at 25GB in my Mods Folder. 3.02GB in the standard Downloads folder.
  • Z0E_rarZ0E_rar Posts: 2 New Member
    63gb 😬😬😬 I'm trying to get rid of some but it's a struggle
  • WainwrongWainwrong Posts: 89 Member
    Right now I don't have any CC - just started a brand new save with my girls Nelly and Fiffi Virsaladze.
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922566/forum-dos-and-donts#latest

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top