Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hobbies Game Pack!

2...Next

Comments

• Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    I love the idea of extra curricular activities for children and teens. Garage bands, ballet, gymnastics, Sports in general.. You guys have amazing ideas. Only if Maxis would listen.
  • pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Jaysims wrote: »
    2) Pottery (We could use new vases especially to put out harvestable flowers in *wink wink*)

Yes! I never planted flowers because I had no use for them! Now we can put them in the washing machine, but I would love pottery or some machine to make homemade perfume...
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Yeah I really missed the ballet dance from the previous games. It would be really great to have gymnastics in the game also. Wilsh fpr a pack that includes many hobbies with skills.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Yeah I really missed the ballet dance from the previous games. It would be really great to have gymnastics in the game also. Wilsh fpr a pack that includes many hobbies with skills.

Gymnastics...

What a brilliant idea. :)
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    pandie00 wrote: »
    Yes! I never planted flowers because I had no use for them! Now we can put them in the washing machine, but I would love pottery or some machine to make homemade perfume...

I might consider getting laundry day stuff now that you’ve mentioned that.
  • honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    These three lovely photosets make me want this game pack even more - I need ballet in TS4 like immediately.
  • AisurandoAisurando Posts: 20 Member
    Great idea!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    honeywitch wrote: »
    These three lovely photosets make me want this game pack even more - I need ballet in TS4 like immediately.

that is lovely I agree
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I want a hobbies pack like sims 2 but better!
  • MicdaliMicdali Posts: 71 Member
    Yes to bringing back all the above, but also bring back roller skating, ice skating, tennis, table tennis and pool tables.
  • MicdaliMicdali Posts: 71 Member
    I'd love to see the sims play soccer!!! But do bring back the swings, slides, see-saw any fun outside sports activity for kids and adults! Now its so limited... :(
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    Hopscotch

Jumping rope

• daneilhenry12daneilhenry12 Posts: 8 New Member
    Trampoline is my favorite and love to bounce on it. Except this I also love to play on tree house, decorate it, making nest for birds and doing lots of fun with my friends.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited October 2018
    Yes to more hobbies and activities! :smiley:

I personally really want the soccer goal/net and the sewing machines back. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    sculpting
    nectar making
    car fixing
    sewing knitting
    kit flying star finding
    canning
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Jewelry making. Let's put those metals and minerals to good use, create some fantastic jewelry and sell it in a nice shop.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited October 2018
    Desperately waiting for more sports
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited October 2018
    At this point, I'm down for any and all kinds of hobbies.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    As real life card maker, I'd love to see them add a scrapbooking/cardmaking skill (they kind of added it in seasons, but just for kids). Then with GT we could make a scrapbooking club and hold a crop :)
    Also would love a bunch of new furniture/clutter to create my own craft room in game.

Other hobbies I'd love to see:
    Jewelry Making - Another use for those gems you can dig up
    Pottery - Maybe even connect it to seasons to use for floral arrangements
    Karate - Was my favorite part of sims 3 and would love to see it back sometime
    Sewing - Would allow you to unlock new outfits which would improve in quality as your skill raised
    Candle Making - Use flowers and fruit to scent them and different combos would trigger different emotions
    Drawing - Probably isn't too different from painting, but would add variety
    Canning - Make pickles, jams, jellies, or just preserve harvestables for a rainy day (would love to see with a farming pack)
    Nectar Making - Would give more uses for harvestables, and different combos would trigger certain emotions
    Knitting/Crocheting - Would give elders (or really anyone) a hobby they could do while watching TV

And of course with all these amazing works of art being produced, a craft fair where you can sell them is a must. Would love a hobbies expansion pack with a new town, so that the central common area could hold intermittent craft fairs (like city living).
  • JadesimmerJadesimmer Posts: 76 Member
    Yay, we need hobbies!! I feel my sim is boring in the game :p
    4kTG3iX.png
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Yes yes yes altough i would like it to be an EP so that they can add a ton of new activities no new world just activities and an hobby interest system like the one from sims 2
  • Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    Yes, 100% would buy this! I’d love more after school activities for children and teens (cheerleading, dance, sports), golf, drums, kite flying, sewing, pottery, fixing up cars (if they are ever added..), more toys for children and toddlers, etc etc
  • July7601GirlJuly7601Girl Posts: 33 Member
    i'd love a game pack like this! more after school clubs like acting or scouting could also go along with it really nicely
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,961 Member
    Yes, I want more hobbies like pottery making, jewelry making, a canning station, nectar making, sculpting, ballet karate, gymnastics, even something like a belly dancing class, knitting, and crocheting ( how lovely to be able to make doilies for a side table or knitted hats or booties and stuffed animals or dolls which brings me to the favorite hobby I would like to see, sewing! I wish they would bring back the color wheel with patterns and designs we could make along with a sewing machine that we could make clothes, dolls, and stuffed animals!

I would also like to see a return of more sports and sports items. We are getting a soccer ball in University and adult bikes. I would like to see children’s bikes and toddler trikes, a clutter mitt and clutter baseball to put on shelf etc. and also be able to play catch with. I want to see a clutter volley ball, and 2-8 sims being able to play a volleyball game. And how about a clutter football along with being able to practice throwing it and kicking it.

I think it would be great to have an active hairdresser career, manicurist (nails and toes), and an esthetician giving facials, and applying make up to go along with what we got in spa day, since we have so many cute tattoo’s why not an active tatoo artist as well? One tattoo I would love to see is a left or right shoulder tatoo with colorful ( pinks, oranges, light greens) flowers. That is the most beautiful tattoo I have ever seen. I would also like to see some dragon tattoo’s.

When cars come out I hope we get a mechanic career, and hobby. A new lot for a gas station/mini mart you could take your car thru, with an optional car wash.

And of course a farming pack with animals.
  • ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    So m any great ideas. I love them all. The Sims 4 needs more to flesh it out. A carnival would be great, too. Could be really fun and nostalgic; or have a darker edge ('think Something Wicked This Way Comes'). I want all these ideas.