Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who plays Rflongs Legacy Island?

2...Next

Comments

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @igazorI heard that the bridge will turn into a plank bridge, in some worlds with SN not sure as I have not tried.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    @igazor wrote: »
    We have a member at NRaas who is addicted to custom worlds and I know she doesn't have SN, but she does have all the others. She has reported that several worlds built with SN in mind end up with a bridge missing for which no substitutions are made (for her) and...I think that kills off playing because either sims can't route from one end to the other or they end up driving off the road into a river or something, not sure now.

I'm sure she must have played many of @Rflong7's worlds by now. I'll ask her how these went for her, if you like.

Legacy Island 3 does have the the SN bridge but it also has another bridge to the same area - a WA bridge lower in that area, so that area isn't really blocked because of 1 bridge. :)

I've seen where the bridge is not there but the cars actually still use it as if it is. Weird looking. :)

@Rflong7 I downloaded Legacy Island 2 and did see that there was a bridge missing over by the fancy place, but a road went the other way so that was not a problem. My problem was that the game crashed on me, so I guess I would need SN in order to play. all of a sudden it just went flashing and flashing and then it was gone. The game setup was there but not the Island. Perhaps I will delete it and try the build one. I will check it out and see. There also was a guide on how to copy dive lots and put them in your world. I will try that. Oh by the way there was spaces near the light house to put some dive lots. thank anyway the world looks nice as all your worlds do.

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited February 2017
    Okay, my mistake. She has played Legacy Island 2 and it's been fine but has been afraid to try 3 precisely because of the bridge. And she said yes, often cars do pass through the air over the water in other worlds using SN but sometimes they end up stuck in the water instead.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    I want to play legacy island 3 but I do not have all the store items :(
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member

Hi :)
    You don't have to have them all, the game will replace them with Base Game objects. The Expansions will be necessary. :)

You don't have to have them all, the game will replace them with Base Game objects. The Expansions will be necessary. :)

Thank you so much. I have all EP and SP but I can see that some are free to download :D
    I cannot wait to move my family there :D
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    I downloaded this world many moons ago and it looks great.
    Mad respect for anyone with the time and patience to finish a world let alone one that looks so good.
    (I tried and failed)

I ultimately settled on Ruthless K's Everything Island though as I like the layout a bit better.
    edited July 2017
    OMG I love the world so so much T^T

It runs so smoothly that it makes me cry. @Rflong7 I will be using your worlds from now on.
    Also I wanted to add like a boat house second home for my super rich family lol. Will adding external lots affect it? I am not brave enough to try because I do not want to jeopardize anything with this world. T^T
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
    edited July 2017
    OMG I love the world so so much T^T

It runs so smoothly that it makes me cry. @Rflong7 I will be using your worlds from now on.
    Also I wanted to add like a boat house second home for my super rich family lol. Will adding external lots affect it? I am not brave enough to try because I do not want to jeopardize anything with this world. T^T

Yay! But you really should try more builders. There are so many talented world creators out there that you'll limit the Variety and Imagination and Great work. :)

I can only say it's random if adding a lot will mess up the world routing. I would save as and then try so if there are any problems you can go back to that older save. :mrgreen:
  • Fireheart2010Fireheart2010 Posts: 148 Member
    I've never played on her island but I have downloaded her Aspen Shores world to build in before and it was quite a wonderful world to build in :)
    peace_love_adopt_rectangular_sticker-r4646840974ac43558d16db15cbd53fcb_v9wxo_8byvr_307.jpg?rvtype=content

• NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I really wanted to play in this world, but every time I try to install it trough the launcher, it fails! I can install other CAW worlds, I don't know what the problem could be!
    I really wanted to play in this world, but every time I try to install it trough the launcher, it fails! I can install other CAW worlds, I don't know what the problem could be!

Are you saving the world and then installing it once it's done downloading? Some people do have trouble with some worlds installing straight to their launcher and some worlds don't. I have no other idea why it won't install. :(
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member

Are you saving the world and then installing it once it's done downloading? Some people do have trouble with some worlds installing straight to their launcher and some worlds don't. I have no other idea why it won't install. :(

Yes, that is what I was doing! Now I downloaded directly from the exchange and it worked! Yay! Does Legacy Island 3 come with a festival lot or do I have to download one separately?
  • FrigidChickFrigidChick Posts: 59 Member
    Omg, I just downloaded that world!!!! I'm updating my families, so I can move them in. I normally don't like island worlds, but this one is huge, and it seems to utilize most of the expansions-- which was a major win for me. I look forward to playing within this world.
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    I've used this world for a while now it's my favourite I love it, love it, love it. Like @ChelleJo though my only trouble is flying cafe, always getting proprieter stuck error. I too have to delete the entire lot
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D