March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    these three sims are loosely based on characters from a TV show in most of the world it's know as Murdoch Mysteries but in the U.S. it's known as the Artful Detective In some later chapters they have a bit of a role-in the Swansons.

Detective William Murdoch (main character)
    KUu83ZO.png

his wife Dr. Julia Odgen
    HQwlmNM.png

Constable George Crabtree a friend of theirs as well as the former replacement detective for Murdoch
    ba4RBKm.png

I have never seen the show, but they are very nice looking sims. I really like Julia. That hair looks really nice on her and frames her face very well.

My parents and I joke about the show being CSI:1800s. Since the first season start in 1890s. and by the end Season 5 it's the turn of the century (1899-1900)

I might need to take a look at the show sometime. Sounds interesting.

these guys are just a few of the handful of historical characters who show up as characters in Murdoch
    Nikola Testla (sp?)
    Alexander Graham Bell
    Harry Houndi
    Dr. Arthur Conan Doyle
    Tom Edison and his son Jr.
    "Maud" Anne of Green Gables Author
    Timothy Eaton (which I have a weird connection to-this guy through my maternal grandpa)
    Jack London

Two years ago Murdoch had its first Christmas special and a character in it was Mary Pickford (this is important for two reasons) 1)my old hospital the Sick Children Hospital in Toronto, is on the spot where Pickford's house used to be. 2)the actor who plays the young Mary Pickford her grandmother is on my bowling league-actually the actor's grandmother is on my team again this year).

That's really cool that you are bring them into your simlit. Using history and sharing parts of history is a nice touch.

I meant on the show the historical characters appear. The only Murdoch characters that will appear in my Swansons are the fictional Murdoch, Odgen and Crabtree.

That is still really cool though that you are kind of intertwining.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    and now I have to create Herbert/Darcy Grant for the next chapters (I need a third name for when he tries to sell the necklace)
    6adMCGP.gif
    Herbert Little (disguise)
    EJWwkXN.png

6adMCGP.gif
    EJWwkXN.png

He's really cute. Is he on the gallery?
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    EJWwkXN.png

not yet but I can put him up for you...
    6adMCGP.gif
    EJWwkXN.png

@mamasquirrel he's up now-but even though he has no CC on himself- you have to click the CC button to find him since my game has a lot of Mods in it.
    6adMCGP.gif
    EJWwkXN.png

@mamasquirrel he's up now-but even though he has no CC on himself- you have to click the CC button to find him since my game has a lot of Mods in it.

Thank you I will go look for him now.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @MadameLee I found him and saved him. Going to put him in my game tonight, if that's okay with you. I might add a little CC if you don't mind as well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @MadameLee I found him and saved him. Going to put him in my game tonight, if that's okay with you. I might add a little CC if you don't mind as well.

nope I don't mind at all if you add CC to him.. besides in a few chapters he's going to have two other looks. Only one is his "real" look..
    6adMCGP.gif
    Here are a few of my favorite sims. All of them were in my simlit except for Jade.
    Nigel who is one of my vamps.
    fr5Hw3N.png
    Trever who is one of my vamps.
    FUyNKXC.png
    Jade who is one of my vamps
    5gWhy9Z.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here are a few of my favorite sims. All of them were in my simlit except for Jade.
    fr5Hw3N.png
    FUyNKXC.png
    5gWhy9Z.png

they're very good looking
    6adMCGP.gif
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    fr5Hw3N.png
    FUyNKXC.png
    5gWhy9Z.png

Trever!!! <3 He's one of my favorites of your sims.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    EJWwkXN.png

I love his eyes! And his hair color. :smiley:
    37oYgl3.png

nope I don't mind at all if you add CC to him.. besides in a few chapters he's going to have two other looks. Only one is his "real" look..

Cool! He's a sim with many disguises. Can't wait to see them all.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    fr5Hw3N.png
    FUyNKXC.png
    5gWhy9Z.png

they're very good looking

Thank you. I find Nigel so attractive and Trever too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

well the 3rd look is his real look..but I can't reveal that for a couple of chapters for a very good reason
    6adMCGP.gif

well the 3rd look is his real look..but I can't reveal that for a couple of chapters for a very good reason

Haha, I've revealed a little much for my simlit already in some threads... remember the sim Orion I posted (in the other thread before it got closed?) He is a future character in Nightshade. I really need to get around to reading Swanson. I just have so much going on I never keep up with everyone's stories!
    37oYgl3.png

Haha, I've revealed a little much for my simlit already in some threads... remember the sim Orion I posted (in the other thread before it got closed?) He is a future character in Nightshade. I really need to get around to reading Swanson. I just have so much going on I never keep up with everyone's stories!

I'm only on the start of Gen 2.. I'm working on chapter 2.2 of the Swansons..after I get something done and added to the last chapter
    6adMCGP.gif

I'm only on the start of Gen 2.. I'm working on chapter 2.2 of the Swansons..after I get something done and added to the last chapter

Ah so only one gen to catch up on. Shouldn't be too bad. :) I'm not very far in Nightshade either, currently working on Chapter 21. Simlit is more work than I thought it would be!
    37oYgl3.png
    @MadameLee Would it be okay if I did a disguise form for you? I will show you here when done, and if you like, put him back on the gallery for you. He will have CC though.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

No spoilers......want to be surprised.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Ah so only one gen to catch up on. Shouldn't be too bad. :) I'm not very far in Nightshade either, currently working on Chapter 21. Simlit is more work than I thought it would be!

Yes, it can be. That is why I'm taking a break on writing.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited October 2018
    @MadameLee Would it be okay if I did a disguise form for you? I will show you here when done, and if you like, put him back on the gallery for you. He will have CC though.

sure!! I don't mind if there's CC (since the triplets' mom has CC -I should show the Mom and Dad shouldn't I?) But just one thing: no blonde hair since that's related to his real identity
    6adMCGP.gif

well it's a rewrite of the Swansons I have more poses to work from etc..with at the moment then I did back in 2016
    6adMCGP.gif

sure!! I don't mind if there's CC (since the triplets' mom has CC -I should show the Mom and Dad shouldn't I?) But just one thing: no blonde hair since that's related to his real identity

Great! Thanks! Okay, no blonde hair. Let's see what I can do with Mr. Little. May I change his clothes or would you like for them to stay the same. Also, I will have to give him a new aspiration since I don't have parenthood. I promise, I will make it a nice one.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top