Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halloween event is spookfully near!

Who is looking forward to seeing the coming content? There is a update in the store now for the game. So... Coming soon near you! Glad a event has finally come that I can participate in again. The quest were so bare to me!

Comments

• Tiffany_H04Tiffany_H04 Posts: 2 New Member
    The update says there is Countdown to Halloween quest, available until 10/23. I don't see it?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    The update says there is Countdown to Halloween quest, available until 10/23. I don't see it?

Hello @Tiffany_H04
    The Countdown to Halloween quest hasn’t started yet.
    Sims Community site posted that they are not seeing it in their game as yet also
    http://simscommunity.info/2018/10/16/the-sims-mobile-halloween-update-is-now-rolling-out/
  • Tiffany_H04Tiffany_H04 Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you!!!
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited October 2018
    Since this TSM Halloween update has anybody else noticed their bubble bar not working?
    I'm looking to find more simmers with this same issue so EA will fix it! They said they won't unless they hear it from multiple players having the same issue with their bubble bar as I am!
  • Jess85kJess85k Posts: 7 New Member
    Halloween Quest question:
    Hello! I'm on part 12 of 19, Keep Your Friends Close in these Spooky Times. It says to tap on a Sim to begin a relationship event (x3).... What kind of relationship? I've tried first date, rivalry and friendship. None have worked. 🤷
    Jess85k wrote: »
    Hello! I'm on part 12 of 19, Keep Your Friends Close in these Spooky Times. It says to tap on a Sim to begin a relationship event (x3).... What kind of relationship? I've tried first date, rivalry and friendship. None have worked. 🤷

Hello @Jess85k
    Those relationship events should have worked. Did you click on a new sim that your sim didn’t know, then did the “ begin a new friendship” event?
  • ShoeQueenofMSShoeQueenofMS Posts: 4 New Member
    [quote="Coreyblake;d-949629"]Who is looking forward to seeing the coming content? [/quote]

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW EXACTLY WHERE DOES IT SAY PARTICIPANTS SHOULD COME INTO A HOUSE AND LIVE UNINVITED??? 🤬🤬🤬

Since I've completed the Halloween event (late on Oct 21st), I can't get people to stay the hey yell OUT of my house!!! 🤬 I have to put everything there is in storage when I'm logging off or people make themselves at home and sit where they please on a daily basis! I've tried to make friends, enemies and flirt with both men and women at the opposite and same time and NOTHING WORKS! The Halloween event has made it worse!

When I placed the Halloween event items out it was like opening up a floodgate to have everyone and their brother shack up at my place! FYI There is NO PARTY SIGN OUTSIDE and I moved the Halloween decor to the FAR EDGE of the house. Popping in and out of the house I understand may happen from time to time and is excusable. Sitting and sitting over and over and then living in the house UNINVITED EVERY DAY IS NOT! I tried to use the report button (in game) to get help removing them but it doesn't work! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • SimscashlostSimscashlost Posts: 12 New Member
    Not impressed with the new Halloween game. Enjoyed the back to school much more. Can’t get sims coins or sims cash with this one and who wants to put that much time into getting pumpkins and tombstones.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 290 Member
    Not impressed with the new Halloween game. Enjoyed the back to school much more. Can’t get sims coins or sims cash with this one and who wants to put that much time into getting pumpkins and tombstones.

Leave the pumpkins and tombstones till last. Get the other stuff first, they're way cooler.
    TBImXnt.gif
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Coreyblake wrote: »
    Who is looking forward to seeing the coming content?

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW EXACTLY WHERE DOES IT SAY PARTICIPANTS SHOULD COME INTO A HOUSE AND LIVE UNINVITED??? 🤬🤬🤬

Since I've completed the Halloween event (late on Oct 21st), I can't get people to stay the hey yell OUT of my house!!! 🤬 I have to put everything there is in storage when I'm logging off or people make themselves at home and sit where they please on a daily basis! I've tried to make friends, enemies and flirt with both men and women at the opposite and same time and NOTHING WORKS! The Halloween event has made it worse!

When I placed the Halloween event items out it was like opening up a floodgate to have everyone and their brother shack up at my place! FYI There is NO PARTY SIGN OUTSIDE and I moved the Halloween decor to the FAR EDGE of the house. Popping in and out of the house I understand may happen from time to time and is excusable. Sitting and sitting over and over and then living in the house UNINVITED EVERY DAY IS NOT! I tried to use the report button (in game) to get help removing them but it doesn't work! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Oh no! Don't report the sims. It's not the player's fault. It's the game itself.
    Random sims pass by and react to the Halloween decorations placed on the lot. For some reason, that interaction makes them stay at your house. It looks like I'm constantly throwing a party at my house lol
    I'm guessing once Halloween ends and all the decorations are placed in your storage, it should stop.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Jess85kJess85k Posts: 7 New Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-16788506"][quote="Jess85k;c-16788165"]Halloween Quest question:
    Hello! I'm on part 12 of 19, Keep Your Friends Close in these Spooky Times. It says to tap on a Sim to begin a relationship event (x3).... What kind of relationship? I've tried first date, rivalry and friendship. None have worked. 🤷[/quote]

Hello @Jess85k
    Those relationship events should have worked. Did you click on a new sim that your sim didn’t know, then did the “ begin a new friendship” event? [/quote]

@rosemow something must have updated. It worked. Thank you!
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @Jess85k
    Those relationship events should have worked. Did you click on a new sim that your sim didn’t know, then did the “ begin a new friendship” event?

@rosemow something must have updated. It worked. Thank you!

I am glad that you were able to complete that step in the quest @Jess85k :)
  • kidsponjaykidsponjay Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Coreyblake;d-949629"]Who is looking forward to seeing the coming content? There is a update in the store now for the game. So... Coming soon near you! Glad a event has finally come that I can participate in again. The quest were so bare to me![/quote]

Is there any extension to this event, im near the Undead Bride prize and i think time os against me hahaha!! I hope they notice me and give atleast a day extension
    kidsponjay wrote: »
    Coreyblake wrote: »
    Who is looking forward to seeing the coming content? There is a update in the store now for the game. So... Coming soon near you! Glad a event has finally come that I can participate in again. The quest were so bare to me!

Is there any extension to this event, im near the Undead Bride prize and i think time os against me hahaha!! I hope they notice me and give atleast a day extension

I hope that you may be able to get the Undead prize in time! @kidsponjay :) If you have spare cupcakes, perhaps you could use them to make events a bit shorter.
  • kidsponjaykidsponjay Posts: 2 New Member
    Yeah i actually used up all of my cupcakes like 30-40 pcs, i was in a vacation last week thats why i didnt get to start early.. sure hope they give an extension for atleast a day. Haha. But i could settle for the witch attire
  • SBressetteSBressette Posts: 2 New Member
    Just went to put Halloween items into storage...but 5 of my items needed fixed BEFORE I was allowed to store them?! What a rip!
    Hopefully they create a way we can sell all these items or maybe trade them in for Christmas decor. What am I going to do with a dozen pumpkins and a dozen tombstones?!
  • blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    I wish they would take the costumes off of NPCs now that the event is over. Its weird to see human hotdogs walking around now.