Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
edited February 13 in Nominated Threads
Creators Corner is a place for all creative minds to come and chat and share builds from your game play, simlits, RP, or just something you built for fun. Feel free to share ideas, ask questions, jokes, be goofy, comments, suggestions, responses, and feedback. I ask that you be respectful, kind, and accepting. Follow EA Forum Guidelines. Please remember there are forum members of all ages. When posting, please try and keep it at “E” for everyone. This is also a place you can come to unwind, put your feet up, and relax while sharing your creativity. Look for my builds on the gallery under Squirrelwithacup. If anyone needs a build for their simlit or just for their game play, send me a message here or PM and I will be glad to help. When downloading my builds, please turn on bb.moveobjects, bb.showhiddenobjects, and bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement before placing my builds in your game. If you don't have the packs or items that I used in my builds, they will be removed at the time of placement and you can always replace it with whatever you like. Also, always check the includes custom content box to see more of my builds. Please note that my builds are not to be sold, modified and reloaded as your own on any site. You may modify my builds to fit your needs in your game only. I want to thank everyone who has posted on this thread or visited it. I have really enjoyed sharing my builds and thank you for sharing too. I have decided to close this thread. It will close on March 18th unless stated otherwise. After that date I will no longer be posting or active here. I will still be making builds and putting them on the gallery if interested. Thanks again. Blessings to you all!
yXW40Hz.png?1
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Sorry, my last thread was closed due to it's location. I have moved it here and hopefully, it will not be closed this time. I can't promise that it won't be due to the various topics that this thread offers. I'm trying to make a place where all creative minds are included and feel welcome. Also, a place that is more laid back and homey. I know that there are many simmers on the forums that have health issues. I want to make a positive and healing flow thread(environment) for you while you are here. Now, let's try this again shall we.........take 2.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Pictures of my main family "The Reaper's" house that I built.
    kQYwgzX.png
    9ofzncy.png
    X4qj7nn.png
    VtU7n9R.png
    sOh8d3m.png
    XElGBla.png
    ItobuYu.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    Enrichment castle (the Anneorines in this version live in a more humble abode)
    UmHSUZc.png
    xOTDcsh.png
    5vqkm7C.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    Anneorine temple
    6jaijaJ.png
    sIXYDWh.png
    l5DnqDD.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    Homeless shelter/counsellor's office+other
    eYTzPtB.png
    qTSmyox.png
    YpOLXbR.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @MadameLee Wonderful builds! The Enrichment castle is my favorite. :)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    MadameLee wrote: »
    UmHSUZc.png
    xOTDcsh.png
    5vqkm7C.png

I really like all of them. That is so nice that you have a homeless shelter. What an awesome idea.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The exterior design of The Reaper’s Home is very nice! @mamasquirrel :) The red colour of the exterior gives a very nice look to the home. The left and right hand entrances to the home is a nice touch. Very nice backyard area for Sims to enjoy using the observatory, going on space travels in the rocket, and have fun swinging on the swings, playing basketball and playing horseshoes. They will enjoy swimming in the pool.Very nice greenhouse! Sims would enjoy growing sheltered plants there. The furnishing and layout of the interior looks very nice! The flower pattened floor rugs under the dining table and in the sitting and living room look very pretty! The long dining table in the dining room with many chairs either sides is very nice for many sims to enjoy sitting there eating their meals together. They will enjoy eating and drinking food from the buffet table and fountain. Very nice sofa and armchairs fireplace sitting area in the living room. Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching tv near the fire, or playing console games. The island chef’s station counter in the kitchen looks great!
    It is a very nice home :)
    edited October 2018
    Your three builds look great! @MadameLee :) It is nice that there is a homeless shelter where Sims can sleep, as well as get counselling help. It is nice that the Enrichment Castle is built around a central courtyard, with a passageway linking two of the sides.
    rosemow wrote: »
    The exterior design of The Reaper’s Home is very nice! @mamasquirrel :) The red colour of the exterior gives a very nice look to the home. The left and right hand entrances to the home is a nice touch. Very nice backyard area for Sims to enjoy using the observatory, going on space travels in the rocket, and have fun swinging on the swings, playing basketball and playing horseshoes. They will enjoy swimming in the pool.Very nice greenhouse! Sims would enjoy growing sheltered plants there. The furnishing and layout of the interior looks very nice! The flower pattened floor rugs under the dining table and in the sitting and living room look very pretty! The long dining table in the dining room with many chairs either sides is very nice for many sims to enjoy sitting there eating their meals together. They will enjoy eating and drinking food from the buffet table and fountain. Very nice sofa and armchairs fireplace sitting area in the living room. Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching tv near the fire, or playing console games. The island chef’s station counter in the kitchen looks great!
    It is a very nice home :)

Thank you very much Rosemow. It took me about a month to build. I just took my time with it. I love how it turned out too. This is the second home that I have build for them and moved on that property. When the new ep comes out, I will be building a new home for them again maybe. I'm actually really excited for the new ep to come out. That gives me more stuff. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited October 2018
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your three builds look great! @MadameLee :) It is nice that there is a homeless shelter where Sims can sleep, as well as get counselling help. It is nice that the Enrichment Castle is built around a central courtyard, with a passageway linking two of the sides.

well the passageway linking both sides is actually inspired by something I saw at EuroDisney back in 2011. and thanks @rosemow But there's a bonfire which will appear later in the courtyard below.
    6adMCGP.gif
    UmHSUZc.png
    xOTDcsh.png
    5vqkm7C.png

I really like all of them. That is so nice that you have a homeless shelter. What an awesome idea.

well it's (homeless) place where America is going to get arrested but that's not for another generation
    6adMCGP.gif
    UmHSUZc.png
    xOTDcsh.png
    5vqkm7C.png

well it's (homeless) place where America is going to get arrested but that's not for another generation

You will have to post pics of that when it happens.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Sorry, I accidentally deleted my post of Reaper house. Just going to put up a few of the pics again.
    ottEVV7.png
    wJYZgQU.png
    vgiBeJu.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here are a few of my builds that were featured in my simlit. They are alien homes in New Crest.
    asRnYaN.png
    DOXZAE9.png
    dijfETV.png
    J8Q1auW.png
    p3qO8Nb.png
    OpI3tT4.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The exterior design and layout of your Alien homes looks very creatively great ! @mamasquirrel :) They look like very nice homes for aliens to live in. The tower on the last home, and the upper level on the first home looks very nice!
    Thank you Rosemow. I did New Crest complete Alien homes, nightclub, pool, gym, and other businesses. I wanted to get really creative with these homes. I had a blast building them.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is the house I built that my simself, Squirrel's simself, and her husband live in. Featured in my simlit. I have remodeled this home several times. I will be either building them a new home, or moving this one and remodeling it again with the new ep comes out.
    tfJ7a4I.png
    UujNNAv.png
    5kX5CtG.png
    BN03CaY.png
    3eB2G0q.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited October 2018
    Mamasquirrel moment: I want to thank everyone for posting in the thread today. I look forward in seeing what you share tomorrow. Goodnight. Remember, the door is always open for you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The home that your simself lives in is very nice! @mamasquirrel :) The wooden texture of the walls looks nice, and the flower box windows and flowers along the edges of the front of the home look pretty! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior. It looks a warming home. It is great that there is as an island bar stool counter in the kitchen, for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal. It is nice that there is a games area for your sims to have fun playing chess, foosball and the llama table top game.
    I am looking forward to the new pack also! It will be great to use the new build mode items in our builds! :)
    Thank you! I'm kind of torn on where to go with it once the new pack comes out. Part of me wants to build a really fancy place, but I think I might save that for the Reapers. I IRL like cozy, homey, and stylish feel. Nothing over the top. I love vintage, antique, and Victorian.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MaxwellDvineMaxwellDvine Posts: 24 Member
    Hey guys! Can't wait to post my FOUR MONTH LONG WIP!!! Sadly this is a new account and I am waiting for the EA gods to allow me to post pictures still. Lol But I finally decided to start participating in the community so I am looking forward to sharing!
    Hey guys! Can't wait to post my FOUR MONTH LONG WIP!!! Sadly this is a new account and I am waiting for the EA gods to allow me to post pictures still. Lol But I finally decided to start participating in the community so I am looking forward to sharing!

Hello @MaxwellDvine :) Welcome to posting on the forums!
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    I will look forward to seeing your WIP :)

@MaxwellDvine Welcome! I hope that when you are able to post pics, that you will share them with us. I look forward to seeing your WIP. Come in and post anytime. Thank you Rosemow for your help on welcoming MaxwellDvine. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I hope everyone had a good morning/afternoon/night. I will be on/off today. Please come in a post anytime. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top