The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
edited February 13 in Nominated Threads
Creators Corner is a place for all creative minds to come and chat and share sims and pets from your game play, simlits, RP, or that you created just for fun. Feel free to share ideas, ask questions, jokes, be goofy, comments, suggestions, responses, and feedback. I ask that you be respectful, kind, and accepting. Follow EA Forum Guidelines. Please remember there are forum members of all ages. When posting, please try and keep it at “E” for everyone. This is also a place you can come to unwind, put your feet up, and relax while sharing your creativity. Look for my sims on the gallery under Squirrelwithacup. If anyone needs sims for their simlit or game play, send me a message here or PM and I will be glad to help. If you decide to download one of my sims, please note that most of them will have CC or items from packs that you don't have. When you download them it will be removed automatically and you may replace with whatever you like. Please remember to check the includes custom content box to see more of my sims. I want to thank each and every CC maker that I use. Thank you for your time and talents in making this awesome CC for Simmers to use. Please note that my sims are not to be sold, modified and reloaded as your own on any site. You may modify my sims to fit your needs in your game only. I want to thank everyone who has posted on this thread or visited it. I have really enjoyed sharing my sims and thank you for sharing too. I have decided to close this thread. It will close on March 18th unless stated otherwise. After that date I will no longer be posting or active here. I will still be making sims and putting them on the gallery if interested. Thanks again. Blessings to you all!
yXW40Hz.png?1
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Sorry, my last thread was closed due to it's location. I have moved it here and hopefully, it will not be closed this time. I can't promise that it won't be due to the various topics that this thread offers. I'm trying to make a place where all creative minds are included and feel welcome. Also, a place that is more laid back and homey. I know that there are many simmers on the forums that have health issues. I want to make a positive and healing flow thread(environment) for you while you are here. Now, let's try this again shall we.........take 2.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Putting back up my YA simself and adult simself.
    yJdWyh3.png
    YrPR2Rl.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is pictures of my Reaper family and the house and green house I built them.
    TXZi6T9.png
    ya48QK3.png
    cVNEfKe.pngReaper without reaping robe.
    croxlzU.png
    kQYwgzX.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    I guess I'll have to post my stuff again later. :p
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    I guess I'll have to post my stuff again later. :p

Yes.....that would be nice.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,749 Member
    this is the various outfits Charity has each one based on a Disney princess

Belle village outfit:
    X6k8OEk.png

Jasmine outfit
    LUiO4Bi.png

Cinderella outfit
    L0W7pNQ.png

Cinderella formal
    0EUdk2G.png

Belle formal
    euIaPC1.png

Sleeping wear
    Cinderella:
    wdAxPVG.png

Ariel
    oIRZhL7.png

Atheltic
    Mulan:
    ciR58z8.png

Party 1
    Snow White
    CzZSAsY.png

2&3 are both Aurora-inspired
    IfVg3Df.png
    pIQBUZK.png

hot &cold weather pochantas inspired (new)
    vzxADr6.png

9uIf749.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »

Belle village outfit:
    X6k8OEk.png

Jasmine outfit
    LUiO4Bi.png

Cinderella outfit
    L0W7pNQ.png

Cinderella formal
    0EUdk2G.png

Belle formal
    euIaPC1.png

Sleeping wear
    Cinderella:
    wdAxPVG.png

Ariel
    oIRZhL7.png

Atheltic
    Mulan:
    ciR58z8.png

Party 1
    Snow White
    CzZSAsY.png

IfVg3Df.png
    pIQBUZK.png

vzxADr6.png

9uIf749.png

I'm so loving these. You did a great job. Here is a fun fact about me. Pocahontas is my 11th great grandmother.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Belle village outfit:
    X6k8OEk.png

Jasmine outfit
    LUiO4Bi.png

Cinderella outfit
    L0W7pNQ.png

Cinderella formal
    0EUdk2G.png

Belle formal
    euIaPC1.png

Sleeping wear
    Cinderella:
    wdAxPVG.png

Ariel
    oIRZhL7.png

Atheltic
    Mulan:
    ciR58z8.png

Party 1
    Snow White
    CzZSAsY.png

IfVg3Df.png
    pIQBUZK.png

vzxADr6.png

9uIf749.png

I'm so loving these. You did a great job. Here is a fun fact about me. Pocahontas is my 11th great grandmother.

which means you're also related to the Wilson's wife who is also was a descendant of Pochantas as was Nancy Regan (who was an actor like her husband was).

6adMCGP.gif

Belle village outfit:
    X6k8OEk.png

Jasmine outfit
    LUiO4Bi.png

Cinderella outfit
    L0W7pNQ.png

Cinderella formal
    0EUdk2G.png

Belle formal
    euIaPC1.png

Sleeping wear
    Cinderella:
    wdAxPVG.png

Ariel
    oIRZhL7.png

Atheltic
    Mulan:
    ciR58z8.png

Party 1
    Snow White
    CzZSAsY.png

IfVg3Df.png
    pIQBUZK.png

vzxADr6.png

9uIf749.png

which means you're also related to the Wilson's wife who is also was a descendant of Pochantas as was Nancy Regan (who was an actor like her husband was).

I think I remember reading that somewhere too. Actually, I'm related to several famous people as I found out. Which is cool, but for me it's not about fame. It's about how well you treat others and the kindness of your heart that is most important to me.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I have decided that it would be best to make 2 different threads. One thread for sims and the other for builds. I want to everyone to feel included and be included. That is the one of the biggest reasons why I made my thread in the first place. Everything else will stay the same. Going to do that now and make those changes.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Belle village outfit:
    X6k8OEk.png

Jasmine outfit
    LUiO4Bi.png

Cinderella outfit
    L0W7pNQ.png

Cinderella formal
    0EUdk2G.png

Belle formal
    euIaPC1.png

Sleeping wear
    Cinderella:
    wdAxPVG.png

Ariel
    oIRZhL7.png

Atheltic
    Mulan:
    ciR58z8.png

Party 1
    Snow White
    CzZSAsY.png

IfVg3Df.png
    pIQBUZK.png

vzxADr6.png

9uIf749.png

Wow, those are cool! And as mamasquirrel mentioned Pocahontas... it makes her my 12th great grandmother. :)
    37oYgl3.png

Belle village outfit:
    X6k8OEk.png

Jasmine outfit
    LUiO4Bi.png

Cinderella outfit
    L0W7pNQ.png

Cinderella formal
    0EUdk2G.png

Belle formal
    euIaPC1.png

Sleeping wear
    Cinderella:
    wdAxPVG.png

Ariel
    oIRZhL7.png

Atheltic
    Mulan:
    ciR58z8.png

Party 1
    Snow White
    CzZSAsY.png

IfVg3Df.png
    pIQBUZK.png

vzxADr6.png

9uIf749.png

I think I remember reading that somewhere too. Actually, I'm related to several famous people as I found out. Which is cool, but for me it's not about fame. It's about how well you treat others and the kindness of your heart that is most important to me.

which basically is what the Anneorines are about-it's about how they treat others and the kindess in their heart. At the moment 2 of the character worship the bad religion at the moment- so the rest of the family has to as well.
    6adMCGP.gif

Belle village outfit:
    X6k8OEk.png

Jasmine outfit
    LUiO4Bi.png

Cinderella outfit
    L0W7pNQ.png

Cinderella formal
    0EUdk2G.png

Belle formal
    euIaPC1.png

Sleeping wear
    Cinderella:
    wdAxPVG.png

Ariel
    oIRZhL7.png

Atheltic
    Mulan:
    ciR58z8.png

Party 1
    Snow White
    CzZSAsY.png

IfVg3Df.png
    pIQBUZK.png

vzxADr6.png

9uIf749.png

which basically is what the Anneorines are about-it's about how they treat others and the kindess in their heart. At the moment 2 of the character worship the bad religion at the moment- so the rest of the family has to as well.

Hopefully, not for long.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Both threads are available for posting. This thread is for sims and the other is for builds.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Both threads are available for posting. This thread is for sims and the other is for builds.

I posted three of my builds in the build thread

6adMCGP.gif
    these three sims are loosely based on characters from a TV show in most of the world it's know as Murdoch Mysteries but in the U.S. it's known as the Artful Detective In some later chapters they have a bit of a role-in the Swansons.

Detective William Murdoch (main character)
    KUu83ZO.png

his wife Dr. Julia Odgen
    HQwlmNM.png

Constable George Crabtree a friend of theirs as well as the former replacement detective for Murdoch
    ba4RBKm.png
    6adMCGP.gif

I posted three of my builds in the build thread

:)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    these three sims are loosely based on characters from a TV show in most of the world it's know as Murdoch Mysteries but in the U.S. it's known as the Artful Detective In some later chapters they have a bit of a role-in the Swansons.

KUu83ZO.png

his wife Dr. Julia Odgen
    HQwlmNM.png

Constable George Crabtree a friend of theirs as well as the former replacement detective for Murdoch
    ba4RBKm.png

I have never seen the show, but they are very nice looking sims. I really like Julia. That hair looks really nice on her and frames her face very well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Loving the creations here! :) Sorry, I'm a bit preoccupied so I'm not able to keep up with everything but I am definitely looking at all of the wonderful sims (And builds on the other thread!)

I'll post some stuff a little later :)
    37oYgl3.png
    edited October 2018
    I know that you are busy and preoccupied with your own thread right now. Just posts when you can. I'm really enjoying all the posts on both threads.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

KUu83ZO.png

his wife Dr. Julia Odgen
    HQwlmNM.png

ba4RBKm.png

I have never seen the show, but they are very nice looking sims. I really like Julia. That hair looks really nice on her and frames her face very well.

My parents and I joke about the show being CSI:1800s. Since the first season start in 1890s. and by the end Season 5 it's the turn of the century (1899-1900)
    6adMCGP.gif

KUu83ZO.png

his wife Dr. Julia Odgen
    HQwlmNM.png

ba4RBKm.png

My parents and I joke about the show being CSI:1800s. Since the first season start in 1890s. and by the end Season 5 it's the turn of the century (1899-1900)

I might need to take a look at the show sometime. Sounds interesting.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

KUu83ZO.png

his wife Dr. Julia Odgen
    HQwlmNM.png

ba4RBKm.png

these guys are just a few of the handful of historical characters who show up as characters in Murdoch
    Nikola Testla (sp?)
    Alexander Graham Bell
    Harry Houndi
    Dr. Arthur Conan Doyle
    Tom Edison and his son Jr.
    "Maud" Anne of Green Gables Author
    Timothy Eaton (which I have a weird connection to-this guy through my maternal grandpa)
    Jack London

Two years ago Murdoch had its first Christmas special and a character in it was Mary Pickford (this is important for two reasons) 1)my old hospital the Sick Children Hospital in Toronto, is on the spot where Pickford's house used to be. 2)the actor who plays the young Mary Pickford her grandmother is on my bowling league-actually the actor's grandmother is on my team again this year).
    6adMCGP.gif

KUu83ZO.png

his wife Dr. Julia Odgen
    HQwlmNM.png

ba4RBKm.png

these guys are just a few of the handful of historical characters who show up as characters in Murdoch
    Nikola Testla (sp?)
    Alexander Graham Bell
    Harry Houndi
    Dr. Arthur Conan Doyle
    Timothy Eaton (which I have a weird connection to-this guy through my maternal grandpa)
    Jack London

Two years ago Murdoch had its first Christmas special and a character in it was Mary Pickford (this is important for two reasons) 1)my old hospital the Sick Children Hospital in Toronto, is on the spot where Pickford's house used to be. 2)the actor who plays the young Mary Pickford her grandmother is on my bowling league-actually the actor's grandmother is on my team again this year).

That's really cool that you are bring them into your simlit. Using history and sharing parts of history is a nice touch.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

KUu83ZO.png

his wife Dr. Julia Odgen
    HQwlmNM.png

ba4RBKm.png

Nikola Testla (sp?)
    Alexander Graham Bell
    Harry Houndi
    Dr. Arthur Conan Doyle
    Jack London

That's really cool that you are bring them into your simlit. Using history and sharing parts of history is a nice touch.

I meant on the show the historical characters appear. The only Murdoch characters that will appear in my Swansons are the fictional Murdoch, Odgen and Crabtree.
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top