Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Not So Berry Challenge So Far...

I started the Not So Berry Challenge a few weeks ago now and I really just wanted to share my Sims and their story so far with you all! (If this isn't the right place to post this,please let me know!)

So,in the beginning I started with Journey Evergreen.
937e5d5606ad503d167d4b1ef495e42d.png
As you can see,she's a very lovely Sim :p
Since she is the "mint" generation,her traits are vegetarian, jealous, and materialistic. She is the top of the scientist career and has maxed out logic and mischief skills. And has also completed the elements collection.
Journey married Salim Benali and they had two children together: Sunrose and Creek.

Sunrose is my "rose" generation Sim.
ac2216d417441657382c473689f6dd18.png
She's probably one of the prettiest Sims I have ever had born in game! I absolutely love her.
Her traits are hot headed, snob, and romantic. She is currently level 2 of the politics career and has quite a few love interests. She also has a daughter named Aven.

Aven will be my "yellow" generation Sim. She just aged up to a toddler and already she is so cute! I know I'm gonna love her as much as I love her mom :)
9961ee83958377ddebd72e6668bd52e0.png

I am having the best time with this challenge. It's getting me to do things that I have never done before and that is what makes it so fun for me :) Please feel free to share your pictures and experiences if you are doing this challenge too!
03.22.2013 <3

Comments

• PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I love seeing what people do with this challenge, I watch not so berry LPs and keep tabs on the forums for anyone doing this challenge.. I agree your sims are stunning, as well as toddler Aven (loving the blonde hair and dark brown eyes) - will be starring this thread to keep updated
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman