Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wouldn't it be funny if....

I sent one of my immortal sims into the future and had fleeting thought. Wouldn't it be funny if you sent your immortal sim into the future, and they ran into their future self? lol Oh, the stories they could tell their past self.

Comments

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Lol, that would cause a cosmic clash wouldn't it :D
    5JZ57S6.png
  • BerryCharmingBerryCharming Posts: 38 Member
    I so wish this was possible I would love it for story telling.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Just create a copy and go ahead with the storytelling! :joy:
    NymlADp.jpg
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    Just create a copy and go ahead with the storytelling! :joy:
    This!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited October 2018
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be funny if...
    No. :angry:

Actually I've been holding off on commenting here but cannot do so any longer. What would happen if these two sims found each other attractive? After all, their traits and favorites would probably match. :p
    (I think more than one movie has been made over the years with this plot line, or something like it...)
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    igazor wrote: »

Actually I've been holding off on commenting here but cannot do so any longer. What would happen if these two sims found each other attractive? After all, their traits and favorites would probably match. :p
    (I think more than one movie has been made over the years with this plot line, or something like it...)

We've all be told to go woohoo ourselves at some point Im sure, some just take things more litterally ;)
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    edited October 2018
    Goulsquash wrote: »
    igazor wrote: »

We've all be told to go woohoo ourselves at some point Im sure, some just take things more litterally ;)

@Goulsquash

Screenshot-180.jpg

I dunno, Female Haruo (Haruka) scares the living bejeepers out of me. (I put her at Young Adult)
    Screenshot-191.jpg
    This was her at Adult
    Screenshot-187.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer

She's actually quite cute! But she looks like she could rip anyone in half if they told her to go woohoo herself
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!