Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How did your first Sims 3 death happen or the first accidental killing of your own sim?

124...Next

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    electricution
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    old age
    I don't remember, but it was probably old age. I keep a pretty close eye on my sims so they don't die accidentally too often. Or if they do, I might play God and do a swift exit without saving.
  • ameliaandcynthiaameliaandcynthia Posts: 42 Member
    fire
    My Sims never seem to die prematurely that often, but when they do, it's always by fire
  • 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    electricution
    It was either electrocution or jelly bean. I can't remember. But from very early on I learned to eat salad until level 2 cooking skill, mop before repair and avoid jelly beans at all costs. Unless you are *trying* to kill your sim and then they can eat the whole bush and not die. :s
  • TayMeowCxxTayMeowCxx Posts: 38 Member
    edited October 2018
    starvation or vampire thrist
    I killed my vampire Sim by thirst on accident the first time I played the Sims 3... She was at college all day, ordered her to get something to drink from the fridge and well... As soon as she walked through the dorms front doors she just died from thirst... I was so upset man...☹️
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited October 2018
    fire
    Yeah...Don't ever get a Simmer-Char. Use an outdoor grill...save up money. NEVER...EVER get a SimmerChar.

Most of the time, I inflict death on my Sims. :D
    Screenshot-113.jpg
    Screenshot-106.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    starvation or vampire thrist
    My sim’s romantic interest was a vampire and, one day, he just suddenly died of thirst. I was so confused and also traumatized for a while!
  • Smiley_CatSmiley_Cat Posts: 33 Member
    My Sim was roasting marsmellow on a firepit and because it was summer. Sim over heated and caught on fire. I didn't know how to put him out. I was horrified.
  • DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
    old age
    this is a fairly old thread, 11 months.
    I once heard it's harder for sims to die in 3 than 2, and I have found it to be true.
    I remember you from university, I still have your story.
  • VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    drowning
    I'm not opposed to a little forum necromancy now and then.

I remember my very first sim-death like it wasn't 9 years ago. My first sim was lost to a computer change. My second sim dabbled with death by romancing a ghost from Sunset Valley's graveyard, and stealing the grave of adopting the ghost-child buried there and raising her alongside her own children, but I got bored of that game when she became a happy little elder surrounded by a drama free (if somewhat transparent) family.

My third sim, however, it was Riverview, and I'd tired of her being both poor and single, so she flirted up and married Jon Lessen.

Soon after, I realized I wasn't actually that fond of the guy. So, at the advice of a couple google searches, I built a tiny little pool, invited Jon to take a swim, and quickly enclosed it in a wall. That evening, my sim became Riverview's wealthiest widow.
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    fire
    First death was the classic fire, cooking fire started and I didn't get my sim out of the house. I was NOT happy after that incident.