Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think EP06 would be?

Comments

• filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I honestly have no idea what to expect. Now that the biggest requests are out of the way I'm kind of hoping for something different, perhaps something that could introduce other highly requested features but that don't need an entire pack dedicated to it to introduce it. Something like cars, or more build features like new stair types.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Makin' Magic / Supernatural
    @Erpe wrote: ยป
    Anyway this discussion doesnโ€™t really have a purpose anymore because either TS5 is about to be announced (likely already on EA Play as the promised surprise) or it isnโ€™t ant we will soon know anyway. So let us just wait and see if I am right or if all the TS4 simmers (who just hope that TS4 will last forever) are right instead :)

It's funny that you think TS5 has a serious chance of being announced at EA Play (which is like 2 hours away).

Here's the link to the official EA Play press conference live stream. Be sure to watch it live and wait for your TS5 announcement o:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw16v3oGXso

I'm looking forward to your excuse "They're going to announce it at Gamescom in August instead I promise!!!"

xD watching it is fun though! I'm already in love with the new Unravel haha. Love me some good platforming :D
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Vacation / Bon Voyage / Island Paradise
    I honestly have no idea what to expect. Now that the biggest requests are out of the way I'm kind of hoping for something different, perhaps something that could introduce other highly requested features but that don't need an entire pack dedicated to it to introduce it. Something like cars, or more build features like new stair types.

Amen.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Okay, my vote was honestly just wishful thinking, we all kinda suspect it's gonna be University or something along those lines. School expansion, basically. I wouldn't mind it. Supernaturals kinda suit gamepacks better, anyway.

And the University icon has to be yellow. It has to. We gotta complete that rainbow.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
    Okay, my vote was honestly just wishful thinking, we all kinda suspect it's gonna be University or something along those lines. School expansion, basically. I wouldn't mind it. Supernaturals kinda suit gamepacks better, anyway.

And the University icon has to be yellow. It has to. We gotta complete that rainbow.

Mine was a wishful vote too :D #magic
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    University
    I guess it'll be a good opportunity to include this items in University that we haven't got in Seasons:
    • Bunkbeds - Perfect for Dorms, Roommates
    • Slowdance - May also be appropriate for Proms
    • Online Dating
    • Turn On - Turn Offs (Chemistry System)
    • New World - with Preschools, Elementary, Junior and Seniour High Schools (Separated each)
    • Plantsims Overhauling - now with powers and special interactions (true features of a new life state)
    • Igloos?- nevermind
    y'all got bread?
    edited June 2018
    Holiday tradition... Streaking ? It reminds me University

thipcq560htv.jpg

Me too! Instantly reminded me of TS3 University :D
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    University
    When I chose university, I was more thinking about a school life/education pack. Judging by the surveys, it seems like there's a lot of option strongly hinting toward some kind of school related pack which is broader than simply redoing another university pack. We could have active schools, private schools, active daycare, university, more types of schools etc. It could provide lots of new gameplay but I wouldn't mind having all of the option in the poll to be in the actual game at some point.

I also wouldn't mind new ideas like a Theme park EP/GP, Romance, Farming, Vacation (beach/islands), Medieval/fairytale, Magic (witches just as in-depth as vampires, wizard schools etc.), Babies (cribs and maybe more mobility), Elders (hobbies, nursing home etc.), Pool activities (water slide and other water sports/games), Hobbies even more detailed as in S2.
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    I can't imagine that it would be a vacation pack, considering that we already have two vacation destinations, and they were game packs.

I really have no idea.
  • DrearydearyDrearydeary Posts: 85 Member
    I voted for makin magic because that's what I hope will come out next. But I think university will be next cause that seems to be what most people want, I feel like I'm the only person that actually dislikes this EP and could do without
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    Superstar / Showtime
    Waiting for that yellow logo with a little star on it... number 6 belong to a fame pack, and hopefully it'll be more like my all time favorite ep-superstar from the original game. and after that i would LOVE all of the above and many more... new ideas!
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Superstar / Showtime
    Maybe we'll get clues when we get Seasons.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    IMO most of those would be GP material, not EP.
  • MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    Loanet wrote: ยป
    Maybe we'll get clues when we get Seasons.

This. I'm super excited to see Seasons be picked apart as everyone searches for clues and hints. Attempts are already being made with what we have so far, but once everyone digs into the whole thing and reads every description of every object, I'm curious what people will find.
    a63ftuN.png
  • DarcVader1DarcVader1 Posts: 65 Member
    University
    I chose uni, but I'm really hoping that it's more of a get to school/education type EP. I think it would be awesome to have all the schools be interactive like get to work. I'm also still hoping they will come out with more new interactive jobs, maybe that will be a GP after uni to tie into some majors.
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 784 Member
    Hopefully Amusement Parks/County Fairs EP. I'm saving my biggest lots for carnivals if such an EP comes out.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Octavie88Octavie88 Posts: 140 Member
    University
    I'm hoping for an Education pack, not just University. I feel like we won't be getting a family/age group related expansion pack thanks to Parenthood. I'd like an expansion pack that has universities in it, but also gives us more options for kids and teens at school like field trips, clubs, graduation and prom. I'd also love an Education or Daycare career. If we did get that, then the only other expansion I need is a Superstar/Showtime one with modeling, fashion, and acting careers as well as an actual singer career. Then I just need my supernaturals and I'm good.
  • hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    University
    I've picked Uni because it's one of my favourites and adds alot to my gameplay experience. I'd love a summer/tropical vacation spot or something supernatural based would be good. However I think they might do something more experiemental like GT or GTW which i'm totally down for something new.
  • Proteus42Proteus42 Posts: 891 Member
    edited July 2018
    University
    I have only little doubts that it will be university.

I am just running a new years eve costume party and one of the guests arrived as a college sports mascot (a Llama in a sports tricot with small wings)
    Considering that the Sims team IIRC often gave secret hints about new EPs in the past and considering that each university pack had a college sports mascot, I am certain that the mascot costume on my party is a hint at university
    kYaHir6.jpg
    Post edited by Proteus42 on
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    University
    I'd prefer something like Free Time (I love hobbies, and I miss the pottery wheel so bad you guys), but I think it's more likely to be something like University.
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    Superstar / Showtime
    Waiting for that yellow logo with a little star on it... number 6 belong to a fame pack, and hopefully it'll be more like my all time favorite ep-superstar from the original game. and after that i would LOVE all of the above and many more... new ideas!

I was right!!!!!โœŒโœŒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜