Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cheats galore

I thought sense I see this alot maybe people for console could put down cheats in here what they know and if it disables trophies or not and what it does. Help people out maybe :)

Comments

• Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Sims.fill_all_commodities - fills your sims needs and does take away trophies
    Sims.remove_all_buffs - removes moodlets I am pretty sure it removes trophies too
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I was under the impression they all disable trophies. I tried to enter in the enable testing cheats one and as soon I did the little warning popped up.
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I was under the impression they all disable trophies. I tried to enter in the enable testing cheats one and as soon I did the little warning popped up.

No, there's things like bb.moveobjects and headlineeffects that doesn't disable trophies, as long as you don't use testingcheats first.
  • AnaSuper91AnaSuper91 Posts: 1 New Member
    I used to play Sims on PC and now I'm starting to play it on my PS4. Kind afraid that I won't get the controls very fast. :D And I started to look for information about cheats in console version. Could someone help me to access cheat codes? What should I press to get to them? Any help appreciated, thanks guys. :)
    To get the bar up hold all 4 r1,2 l1,2 so all 4 of the trigger on the back same as xbox but it's RT LT LB RB and then use the cheats :) if you want to access all cheats type in testingcheats true or turn them off testingcheats false typing in testingcheats true will disable all trophies as some cheats can be used without typing that in
    Motherlode -gives 50,000
    Bb.showhiddenobjects -shows all hidden items and unlockable in the game
    Bbqs.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement - unlocks all career objects and challenge objects I'm not to sure about clothes they all disable trophies
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Just tried the mailbox cheat on ps4 and it works. Press all 4 bumpers, type in "testingcheats on", hit circle and x buttons at the same time and it comes up with "alter needs", "set as head", and "reset object". From there you can fill all needs for household and world. For xbox im not sure which buttons are which but the right letter button and the bottom letter button, if you know what i mean lol. Im horrible at explaining things :)
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Also, the cas.fulleditmode works. Although, I'm sure everyone has used it, but just thought I would add it to the list. Same procedure with the buttons as the previous cheat except you circle and x on the sim you want to edit. Works great for when you want a sneak peek for when kids grow up and I believe it unlocks all the clothes in the game.
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    I use the cheat to add and remove traits. I can confirm that it does not disable trophies.
  • WrathGirl666WrathGirl666 Posts: 71 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Me too, hence i haven't used them :smiley:

edited May 2020
    I thought so that's why I thought it might be a good idea to have one here and you can write down the ones that don't deactivate trophies:)
    Post edited by Bluebirddevil5970 on
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Interesting. I thought the second I enabled cheats it would disable trophies, so I never used any. I'm really close to earning the last two, so I'll probably just stick to no cheats for now.

Of course, this was my first Sims game, so it took me a while to even realize cheats were a thing. ^_^;;
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • AngelganonAngelganon Posts: 4 New Member
    Does anyone know if you can unlock items the normal way if you use cheats?
  • magenxmariemagenxmarie Posts: 1 New Member
    I am on PS and pressing L1+L2+R1+R2 and nothing is happening. Any tips? I’ve tried it on every single screen imaginable.
    Are you pressing them all at the same time