Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Life State Would You Like to See Get the Vampires Treatment Next?

13...Next

Comments

• NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Werewolves / Animal Shifters
    Werewolves. But I would like them to be more wolfy-looking in their wolf form than they did in TS3.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited August 2018
    Mermaids
    Witches have already won every poll, so I’m just going to go with my usual Mermaids response. They will give us witches one day, for sure.

After witches, I would like to see Fairies, Mermaids, and Werewolves.

I want my Mermaids to exist in the official game with official coding, is all.

(I wanted to use a mod for mermaid, but then there were all of the constant patches/updates which can potentially mess up, so I’m giving up on downloading mods for Sims 4 at this point, lol.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Robots
    Robots.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Witches

From most to least wanted:
    • I'd definitely play as a Witch, and who doesn't want their own Robot?
    • Fairies would be cool, but only if they can hide their wings. The clipping in TS3 drove me crazy.
    • PlantSims could use some sprucing up (no pun intended.)
    • Werewolves, Mermaids, and Genies—I can take 'em or leave 'em.
    • Ghosts don't really need changed. Maybe a better memory.
    • No zombies! They mess up my garden.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Robots
    I want my Servo back.
    Not the worthless Simbot, the SERVO. THE ONLY reason to ever buy that business pack for Sims 2.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies or mermaids. I'm ok wih witches too.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • MartinvMartinv Posts: 254 Member
    Fairies
    I voted for fairies, but I would like to see all the supernaturals get the same treatment.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Witches
    I loved how they did robots in sims 3 though. Would love to build some for my sims.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    Robots
    I loved how they did robots in sims 3 though. Would love to build some for my sims.

I like robots, and to be honest the biggest reason I loathed the Simbots was the "Oh GOD A SIMBOT!" animation that all Sims had. Even when they were MARRIED to one!!
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Witches
    Very close call on my vote here 'cause I'm very greedy and I want them all - a lot - especially lycanthropes, and fairies.. and...yeah all of them.

I voted for witches cause I'm so eager to see magic in this game it's beyond my ability to express in words. Now that I think about it choosing witches may have really been wrong, because I would hate for magic (if it ever is introduced) to be limited in its use to one race, unless that race could at least be hybridized. Maybe what I'd really like to see is a magic expansion where several schools of magic could be introduced as skills, so that our sims, vampires, aliens, ghosts and any other supernatural coming down the pike, could do, you know, even more supernatural stuff. :smiley:

Hey! I just thought of something, what if you wanted to limit who could do magic so you didn't have every single sim in the whole world spelling it up, you could instead of limiting magic by race - make it so that only people with a new "witch" trait can do it. So any character has the potential but only if they either roll the trait or are assigned the trait. That might work. :)
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • fh4simsfh4sims Posts: 16 Member
    Witches
    Witches so I could cast fire and burn the house down easily.
    Robots
    fh4sims wrote: »
    Witches so I could cast fire and burn the house down easily.

I musy say that every time anyone talks about witches in a game (any game) all I get for my inner eye is Mercy from Overwatch in her Halloween clothes... <3
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Mermaids

Mermaids so then we would have to have oceans and swimming in the oceans. Also what great fun to have cities under the ocean waters. Building oceans cities and mermaid toddlers a totally new world. too cool.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Witches
    I musy say that every time anyone talks about witches in a game (any game) all I get for my inner eye is Mercy from Overwatch in her Halloween clothes... <3

@Beardedgeek OMG Now I will not be able to get that image out of my head either. :D
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Mermaids
    Mermaids or fairies. I'm not keen on Witches, so if they're next, it's a pack I'll skip.
    Robots
    kirivian wrote: »

@Beardedgeek OMG Now I will not be able to get that image out of my head either. :D

"Heroes Never Die! ...For a price..."
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Witches
    1. Witches
    2. Robots
    3. Fairies
  • Bunny_AttackBunny_Attack Posts: 21 Member
    Witches
    Honestly, I'd love all of them, but I went with witches as my first selection because I love the potion-making boost they get. Being able to casually cast a spell and cure zombification or smelly npcs is really handy, too. Mermaid comes a close second, but I'm not sure how they'd handle the diving aspect that mermaids employ.
    I can't adult today, maybe tomorrow.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Witches
    Witches or maybe fairies. I've never liked the Sims werewolves.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Witches
    Witches. They're always the most fun life state to me. Give me my witches please.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Witches
    Witches would be fun if as fully fleshed out as vampires are now.

But I would also love a Super/Mutant type pack. I don't need crime fighting, I just want to have sims with super powers.

Also elves. Not Santa's elves, but elegant and fierce Lord of the Rings type elves. That could be awesome and different too.