Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Households Ever! Recommendations for Maxis Tab.

Comments

• nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 57 Member
    Thank you Maxis for helping spread the fun and helping others enjoy wonderful creations that may have not been seen. :)

1. X' Marks the Spot by @chluke75 - Just a fun creative story and sim full of personality. <3 Thank you for choosing for a Maxis fav! <3

2. ☆SORCERESS☆By RINA☆ by @SimsAFire - Amazing detailed artwork and the perfect theme for this time a year.

3. Vampire Pzal Warozt by @Vale1968 - Spooky and unique vampire wizard. <3 Thank you for choosing for a Maxis fav! <3

4. Glover by @follyfoot - This simple sim and story just made me chuckle. Great character. <3 Thank you for choosing for a Maxis fav! <3

5. Nithikan2_SimOnChal5 by @Nithikan2 - Great sims and hilarious story using Simlish.
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Quality Control Contest Challenge 67 Just For Fun Sim Entrants:
    Challenge was to create a family setting off on a Caribbean holiday

Lopez by @coolsim9999999
    Doualé est grandi by @JojoMOMSTER
    Carr by @cmbaker16
    Family Fun in the Sun by @CaramelLibra29
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • FruUtterFruUtter Posts: 128 Member

Recommendation include ONLY less- or unrecognized players

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

@chuckle75
    Young Self-ish
    Motivation: Wonderful character sims.The backstory is a nice touch!
    00.jpg

@dawn15m
    You dont frighten me
    Motivation: it is evident that no one can frighten THIS pet. however, I would not want to wake up next to it especially during the Halloween.
    00.jpg

That's all folks!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    @FruUtter - In Otter we Trust!

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    edited October 2018
    Sul Sul creators & Maxis Reviewers :) Time to think ahead to the new week and to all the awesome households in the gallery currently. I've spotted a few for your consideration:

AHS Coven - Kyle by @Lonnykins ~ This is the perfect time of year for a creator to take on the massive challenge of creating all the characters from American Horror Story. Lonnykins is doing this very thing right now & doing it very well. He's great with the CAS tools making realistic simmies that look quite like the real actors/actresses. Out of the many he has made, this one is my overall favorite for facial style, looks, and fashion <3

~ Adriana ~ Teen ~
    by DieLilie ~ What immediately caught my sims lovin' eye was the coloring of this cutie pie teen simmie! The blues & reds are so pretty together and this is certainly some edgy cool teenage fashion goin' on. Adriana's smile is lovely too & all her outfits are great, especially the cold weather wear <3

Thanks so much for selecting this nomination for a Maxis Fave! <3#KaterinaDate by @MenaBuchner ~ First of all I love anyone wearing this plumbob tee and Sterling here makes it look really goooood too! Second, this is a wonderful storyline about a wealthy bachelor hidden in our midst and that's the way he needs it to be. He'd make a friendly neighbor & definitely dating material <3

Thank you for reviewing these weekly nominations. It's always inspiring to me when I see Maxis Faves from creator's nominations here <3
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    Thank you @FruUtter for your nomination of my younger self. To relive those days... If only, sometimes.

@Glovely1 1000X yes to AHS Coven creations. I'll take any of them, they are splendid!

And to Maxis, I have to add one of my own:

Bee by VictoriaPlumSims This little duo is far too adorable not to notice, and such a sweet little story to go with them.
  • VictoriaPlumSimsVictoriaPlumSims Posts: 20 Member
    I would like to nominate this beautiful simmie please <3

♀♥ Tommie Girl ♥♀ by @GLovely1

Thank you <3
    Big smiling congratulations on your well deserved Maxis Faves @MenaBuchner and @chluke75 :)<3 Also, thanks so much @VictoriaPlumSims for nominating Tommie Girl! I'm very happy you liked her :)
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

I am in utter (get it...) shock! Thank you again @FruUtter for the nomination. @Glovely1 definitely smiling :)
    Congrats @GLovely1 and @VictoriaPlumSims Both fantastic Sims and well deserving.
  • SILVIAEGIGIZINISILVIAEGIGIZINI Posts: 294 Member
    I hope you take these suggestions into consideration, they are really beautiful creations and the creators deserve a change in my opinion because they are very good!
    Nicol by @sacred70
    Pippi&Pirate by @RethaSim
    Thanks, Silvia♥
    edited October 2018
    Thank you Maxis for faving my sweet little Bee family I am so happy ♥
    Post edited by VictoriaPlumSims on
    I hope you take these suggestions into consideration, they are really beautiful creations and the creators deserve a change in my opinion because they are very good!
    Nicol by @sacred70
    Pippi&Pirate by @RethaSim
    Thanks, Silvia♥

<3 Thanks with all my heart <3
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    Thank you @GLovely1 for the wonderful nomination and Maxis for the Fav :) I'm so excited and happy that you loved him. Sterling is now part of a challenge set up by @krystalgamer1, looking for his farm. So exciting! Much love <3
    edited October 2018
    Sul Sul! I would like to nominate the following wonderful creations:

I have a challenge going on #Monsterbashchallenge that have some fun sims to consider that are already or currently being posted in addition to the below.

1. Phantom of te Blue Morgue by @Thelonnykins - Great thought is put into their creations. The story and sim is fabulous for the monster bash.

2. ♥Lily Simone♥ by @fuzgirl65 - Fabulous sim in green and great story. She just makes me smile and brings cheer to the gallery.

3. Bee Pokemon by @jenny9915 - Adorable duo and bee costumes to boot. Great for Pokémon and Halloween.
    Post edited by nightlioness on
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Quality Control Contest Challenge 68 Just For Fun Sim Entrants:
    Challenge was to create a wealthy developer with a flair for style and his wife

Fredricks by @librashay
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • sirhannisirhanni Posts: 10 New Member
    I would like to nominate Fuzgirl65 For her Lily Simone. very well done with a great story
    I would like to nominate this beautiful simmie please <3

Kamila & Baby Anya :) by @toffeetip

Thank you <3
  • fuzgirl65fuzgirl65 Posts: 55 Member
    Omgosh, thank you both so much @nightlioness and @sirhanni , I am so happy for your nomination!! I am definitely smiling!! And thank you so much Maxis for choosing my sim.
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    I am holding a casting call and have gotten some real cuties in .. I have a few more to recommend (be back when I get my ducks in line) but for now this sweet <3 ... udDHVBs.jpg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    I'd like to nominate this beautiful elf by @Rhisk :)

Cute Wood Elf
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • fuzgirl65fuzgirl65 Posts: 55 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hello Maxis!! I have a few nominations that I think are worthy of a shout out and fav.

1) "Bee Pokemon" created by @jenny9915. An adorable Vampire mom and toddler created to look like pokemon !! I find them to be very fun!!"

2) "Hewlett" created by @mebrown25. She is a doll!! Really, she was created to be a doll, and she is a cutie, well worthy of a Maxis fav.

3) last, but not least Hansela regretelish nocc created by @sirhann21!! the description made me laugh, wonderful imagination and creative!!

I thank you for considering these sims for a sweet Fav!! Also, I just have to say, I am so excited about Get famous!! You all have a fabulous week:)
    Post edited by fuzgirl65 on
    I would like to add a few households to the nominations list for your consideration:

Talbot by mbunch2010 - A vampire that truly has two sides.

Croft by blitzy423 -Just a girl and her cat, ready to take on the world!

♂♥ Dreaming Of ... ♥♂ by @GLovely1 - A real dreamer that we can all relate to.

Thanks!
    Here are the households I saw in the gallery and that deserve a chance for me:
    -Fairchild by @carolcolors
    -I Love Lucy by @withlovejulien
    - Troy by@ACelticRose
    - ~ Partygirls ~ by @DieLilie

Thanks for attetion♥Silvia♥
    Hello! I would like to nominate the following fabulous creations:

1. Lady Drama by @MabgLopes -This is duo is just adorable. The cat's expression is priceless :)

2. ♥ Rubie Firefly ♥ by @DahliaSims4 - Gorgeous fairy with a wonderful fire red outfit :smile:

3. Bake by @Sandy2k - A cheerful and beautiful addition to the gallery. Just makes me smile :)

4. ♥ Mr. Seth ♥ by @13Vader - Handsome and well dressed vampire with a great story :)

5. Spacedays OOOSH! by @ladypastelcakes - What a cool and unique blue duo with a wonderful story :smile:

6. The Anatomy Lesson - cat by @granatoweszklo -Very cool cat with creative artwork. Who wouldn't want to see what is under all that fur especially around Halloween? :)

Thanks a bunch dear @chluke75 for your sweet nomination of my dreamer simmie this week! Also, I'm happy to see you @nightlioness here nominating a couple of households I came to also nominate! Great minds lol :) I do have a couple more households to nominate so please take a look at these next two also:

Iris King by kimtendo64 ~ This is a fabulous full figured female simmie! So very lovely & cheerful looking. Checking her out in CAS she is beautifully balanced in shape & facial features plus, all outfits are designed very well. Fits her body style perfectly <3

ElementalElves Entry by carolcolors ~ This elven vampire simmie is so intriguing to me. Her face shaping is unusal yet I find it so beautiful especially once I dropped her into CAS for a closer look. I think because it is so different from the typical sim type and I love appreciating differences. Plus, these aqua blue, green & gray colors are a pretty combination on her <3

I greatly appreciate your respectful consideration of these nominations every week. Thank you to all nominators & Maxis reviewers :)

[img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png