Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons coming soon?

I just noticed this, but after the update, in CAS there are options for choosing outfits for hot and cold weather. Does this mean seasons is finally next?!

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Jinx23 wrote: »
    I just noticed this, but after the update, in CAS there are options for choosing outfits for hot and cold weather. Does this mean seasons is finally next?!

There is also a greyed out Seasons and Spooky Day filter in Seasons. Maybe we'll see Seasons in October with Spooky Stuff or in November or December.
  • Options
    GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    Jinx23 wrote: »
    also there is toddler swimwear for the paddling pool!
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I think it will come out next month
  • Options
    EngBenhourEngBenhour Posts: 10 New Member
    Already appearing the stations in my xbox (unfortunately I can not post images here).
    Still can not buy but should arrive soon
  • Options
    I hope they announce it soon.
  • Options
    Give it a few weeks and they might just depends when they are planning to bring it out next month if it's near the start which hopefully it is then it will be soon they have to give players time to get the spooky one
  • Options
    Give it a few weeks and they might just depends when they are planning to bring it out next month if it's near the start which hopefully it is then it will be soon they have to give players time to get the spooky one

I just hope they don't release Seasons at the end of November. Cats and Dogs was released at the end of May or June I believe. I'd love for Seasons to be out by Thanksgiving.
  • Options
    I'm not sure when thanksgiving is I'm from northern Ireland we dont celebrate that and me too I don't think o could wait until then I feel like they won't because being at the end will be too close for the next pack to come out for December which might be a week or two before Christmas I hope it's one of each pack or 2 stuff packs and 1 game pack that would be cool for December that would make we'd only have to get 2 more game packs and 3 or 2 stuff packs I can't remember
  • Options
    I'm not sure when thanksgiving is I'm from northern Ireland we dont celebrate that and me too I don't think o could wait until then I feel like they won't because being at the end will be too close for the next pack to come out for December which might be a week or two before Christmas I hope it's one of each pack or 2 stuff packs and 1 game pack that would be cool for December that would make we'd only have to get 2 more game packs and 3 or 2 stuff packs I can't remember

Thanksgiving is November 22nd this year. Also I think the gurus start their holiday vacation the week before like with Christmas till after New Year's.
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I'll be in the Bahamas during Thanksgiving (live in the US), so if it's coming around Thanksgiving, I'd prefer it come out before Turkey Day by a week or whatever.
  • Options
    rshell193rshell193 Posts: 284 Member
    edited October 2018
    EngBenhour wrote: »
    Already appearing the stations in my xbox (unfortunately I can not post images here).

Wait so some of the stations from seasons get ported to the base game for everyone before it is released?

Edit: forgot question mark :D
    Post edited by rshell193 on
  • Options
    rshell193 wrote: »

Wait so some of the stations from seasons get ported to the base game for everyone before it is released?

What he means is the Seasons Icon and also the Seasons Filter is showing up in CAS but it's greyed out.
  • Options
    rshell193rshell193 Posts: 284 Member
    rshell193 wrote: »

What he means is the Seasons Icon and also the Seasons Filter is showing up in CAS but it's greyed out.

Ah okay thank you. I’ve seen the little icons. I cant wait for seasons on console. I hope it releases soonish
  • Options
    Yes I feel like it will be out around middle of November what do yous think will be December's pack/s and how many do you reckon we will get
  • Options
    Yes I feel like it will be out around middle of November what do yous think will be December's pack/s and how many do you reckon we will get

I think Outdoor Retreat and possibly Movie SP will release in December. With the Latter it would make sense to release movie stuff on the consoles in December since we're getting a celeb expansion in Nov on the PC.

On the other hand instead of movie stuff we could be seeing My First Pet Stuff in December. That pack has holiday clothing for pets and sims of all ages.
  • Options

I think Outdoor Retreat and possibly Movie SP will release in December. With the Latter it would make sense to release movie stuff on the consoles in December since we're getting a celeb expansion in Nov on the PC.

On the other hand instead of movie stuff we could be seeing My First Pet Stuff in December. That pack has holiday clothing for pets and sims of all ages.

Or maybe we could have 2 stuff packs and game pack it's not different than having like one of each when it released I hope so we do need pets stuff but also movie or bowling stuff would be good I hope we get outdoor retreat see once the new ep comes out on pc and if it comes out quickly like seasons did I swear if it came out before the game packs id cry haha
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Console Patch for Seasons when? Considering the shape the Sims 4 PC ver. was in after Seasons came out (and the general shape console Sims 4 are when we get the EPs)... let's just hope that there's a quick patch after the release on console.
  • Options
    We will probably need about 10 patches once this comes out if it was anything like pc
  • Options
    We will probably need about 10 patches once this comes out if it was anything like pc

The pre patch will address a lot of issues.