Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why Can't Sims 4 Be like Other Console Games?

In this I mean super smooth framerate and gameplay, no jerkiness like it was MADE for consoles.
2quwd7.gif

Comments

• VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Honestly I haven't played a console game is is super smooth. I'd say about half of all the console games I have played have lag at some point. The only exceptions to this have been fighting games which because they are fighting game tend to have fewer background objects and npcs on screen.
  • We_love_simsWe_love_sims Posts: 1 New Member
    I think we need to add cc for the console in the sim4 it will be so much fun
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    In this I mean super smooth framerate and gameplay, no jerkiness like it was MADE for consoles.

But the game was "made" for PC and only PORTED to the console. It is just the same framerates on PC as it is on console.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    What I'm saying is that if Sims tried to show as much going on and in as much detail as modern games like AC: Odyssey and Resident Evil 2 Remake, the game would have trouble and undoubtedly crash all the time.
    2quwd7.gif

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Because quality is not something you associate with the publisher. There’s no care, love or attention to detail. It’s an attitude of “ship it yesterday even if it does have every bug the Pc has”

I play a variety of games on console and pc. The sims 4 is by far the buggiest on both pc and console.