Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    So my computer is very slow recently. I think it's having RAM issues, which means a lot of basic tasks are hard, but RAM intensive tasks are harder :( At this point, its very very difficult to edit photos in photoshop... So I apologise if things don't look exactly right with edits. I'm keeping it simple and as bare minimum as possible.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    So my computer is very slow recently. I think it's having RAM issues, which means a lot of basic tasks are hard, but RAM intensive tasks are harder :( At this point, its very very difficult to edit photos in photoshop... So I apologise if things don't look exactly right with edits. I'm keeping it simple and as bare minimum as possible.

I have Photoshop. If I can gather some free time I could do some of it.
    Banner.png

It’s entirely just putting pictures on in game screens XD like Julia through the screen and vice versa. But my photoshop doesn’t like copying so much information and moving things around with layer masks cause it’s Memory intensive and my RAM is dead >.<

I’d rather sort out my computer and get this fixed or get it done slightly less perfect than it would be, and without spoilers :3 so thanks for the offer but for now I think it’ll all be alright ^^

It’s entirely just putting pictures on in game screens XD like Julia through the screen and vice versa. But my photoshop doesn’t like copying so much information and moving things around with layer masks cause it’s Memory intensive and my RAM is dead >.<

I’d rather sort out my computer and get this fixed or get it done slightly less perfect than it would be, and without spoilers :3 so thanks for the offer but for now I think it’ll all be alright ^^

WiBitAJ.jpg
    Banner.png

WiBitAJ.jpg

There’s a few key surprises and scenes this episode I don’t wanna spoil. One of course being the evictee obviously, but there’s also a few things I like to make sure are for the episode only ^^ keeps it interesting that way. Haha

WiBitAJ.jpg

There’s a few key surprises and scenes this episode I don’t wanna spoil. One of course being the evictee obviously, but there’s also a few things I like to make sure are for the episode only ^^ keeps it interesting that way. Haha

... Is there a way to make your own video and have that broadcasted on the televisions in the game? (it can be done in Sims 2 rather easily) If so you could try that with a clip of Julia talking, which solves a lot of problems.
    Banner.png
    edited October 2018
    Alright! Update time!

Today is my last day of university which means after my final assessments are done, I will have much more free time!

I’m aiming to get my computer fixed as soon as possible, and once it is the episode is guaranteed to come out and keep coming out at a much better pace!

Sorry for the HUGE delay everyone! It’s coming! And this next episode is a big one!!!
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Yip yip HOORAY! :p

And last day of university in October?? How odd. Is your summer break starting or something?
    Turner wrote: »

And last day of university in October?? How odd. Is your summer break starting or something?

Nah, graduating XD I’m done! Got all my CP and done all my classes so I don’t need to do a third trimester :P so I’m done done!
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Turner wrote: »

Nah, graduating XD I’m done! Got all my CP and done all my classes so I don’t need to do a third trimester :P so I’m done done!

Yay congrats! :) That’s so exciting!
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    That is awesome, Haylo! And very big. Congratulations!!!

giphy.gif
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Woot! Haylo! Congratulations!! :smiley:
    Big BIG Congrats! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    H00ray, congrats Haylo :grin:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Thanks everyone! All my assessments are done!!! And 3 days early too :P I wrote a 21000 word journal for one of them XD really proud of my achievements. :3 now I just have to wait for my results and graduation!!! But I’m doneeeeeeee
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    CONGRATS HAYLO!!!!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    Until my computer is fixed I’ve found a good work around and all the pictures are edited and soon to be uploaded! Episode will be out this week and we will be moving forward finally!!
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    Congrats Haylo :)
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Congrats Haylo! :mrgreen:

A 21000-word journal sounds immense, I'd be lucky to write 30 words.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Congrats Haylo! :mrgreen:

A 21000-word journal sounds immense, I'd be lucky to write 30 words.

I'm sure you'd do fine if you took a quack at it. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Sooooo...any updates? :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Sooooo...any updates? :D

Today is my very first day off in months ^^ Finally, a weekend... and it’s not even a weekend XD

Episode just needs to be written, it’s all uploaded and formatted. Just needs the writing. Which will come today :3
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Episode will be released today :)

Yaaay for everyone. Bad for me XD
    Episode will be released today :)

\o/

Good luck to both of you Turner and Kali :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png