Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Terrain livestream

I'm enthused like never before about the terrain livestream. This was awesome - these bridges over pools!! And the guys had so much fun ...

Comments

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Yeah, I like it.. And I can't wait to have the next update...
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    It's great that we can finally have a house on a foundation and a garden house without.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Oh, I totally missed it! I didn't know it was today!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Yeah..it is awesome! I like the foundation, the floor & stairs manipulation as well... like having different height..
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

You can watch the replay on Simsvip. For me it was the best livestream in years, mainly because the terrain designer had so much positive energy. Where did they hide him before???

You can watch the replay on Simsvip. For me it was the best livestream in years, mainly because the terrain designer had so much positive energy. Where did they hide him before???

Yep, he's pretty cool! And, I'm impressed with the details that they put in..
  • teajayloveteajaylove Posts: 175 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »

Right! He was like a kid in a candy store, and I loved every second of it. I always enjoy seeing the devs passion and energy on the streams. This stream definitely showed their dedication, especially with the way that they were upfront and honest about the things that weren't added.
  • kirumagukirumagu Posts: 49 Member
    Im no builder but this is the first livestream that i watched from start to the end. So much fun. ^^
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I just watched! I was great! Really exited! The tools seem more intuitive to use and allow for a ton of stuff.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited October 2018
    teajaylove wrote: »
    xamira99 wrote: »

Right! He was like a kid in a candy store, and I loved every second of it. I always enjoy seeing the devs passion and energy on the streams. This stream definitely showed their dedication, especially with the way that they were upfront and honest about the things that weren't added.

Same! His excitement about the technical things was contagious. SimGurus shouldn't be afraid to share geeky excitement with us :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    I'm glad that when something wasn't possible, that they weren't afraid to admit it, but added that they're still working on possibly adding those things in the future. Along with the mention that if they waited till it was perfect and had everything people would want, that it would take too long before we had any of the features at all.
  • kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    After seeing this I decided I will build nothing until I will have it ! One month!
    On the other hand, it's a lot of time to invent a really good project - not necessarily modern, because modern houses will be hundreds after this update :D
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ