Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Rose Masquerade, Chapter 19 (5-27-19) {A Bachellorette Challenge}

Comments

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Fantastic. It work just fine.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Ok, guys, with the frequency I'm getting guys, you can all make a second sim.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »

Yay! Ok....I have an idea, but I may not be able to get to it until tomorrow. Hopefully, that's ok, which I assume it is.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited October 2018
    Irishsong wrote: »

Totally taking advantage of making a 2nd sim for this and the 2nd one is kind of out there..

Name: Hezakiah Ordoniez

Occupation: Code Monkey/Aspiring One Born In The Matrix/Man of many personalities

Traits: Computer Whiz, Genius, Geek, Insa... I mean Erratic

Favorite color: That green color that shows up brightly on computer screens against the black.

Backstory (try and write as your sim, it’ll help me later with character voice.): Salutations, I am Hezakiah Ordoniez. I am a code monkey that aspires to be the greatest hacker that ever lived, and one that will expose that we are all living in a computer simulation... what's so funny? No, they are not laughing at me. They are intrigued by my theory... Anyways, I love computers, video games, science fiction and crossdressing... Why did you make me say that me? Because it's true and I can't deny that I look & feel good in a party dress from time to time. Shut up me! This isn't impressing Rose.. And?!?

If you were to take Rose on a date, where would you go and what would you do?: We would go to Geek Con and play interactive video games... No, we would go shopping in the shopping district... No, we would do karaoke until our throats were sore... We would watch a movie about alien overlords at a drive in to ourselves... We would visit an abandoned hospital... The voices in my head can't make up our mind. We would defer to the lady on this after suggesting our suggestions... assuming that she hasn't been scared away... shut up me!

Hezakiah Ordoniez can be found with the hash tags #RoseMasquarade #CodeMonkey #Erratic #Insane #IrishSong
    Wow, very interesting. Should be an adventure.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    oh i'll have a think on the 2nd sim...so excited to make another :D
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Name: Blaze Rockwell

Traits: love the outdoors, jealous, hot-headed

Favorite color: doesn't really have one

Backstory (try and write as your sim, it’ll help me later with character voice.): So...uh...hi, i've never really done this before so i don't really know where to start except for hi, oh i said that already oh uh well um...more about me? oh ok let me think oh yes i'm fresh out of veterinarian school and while I'm waiting for the construction of my vet office to be built I thought I'd try looking for Miss right. I didn't really know what to dress as for the masquerade so my friends pieced together my outfit and told me I was a Demonic Investigator. They joked about how my temper was the inspiration as they said I could be a demon when I raged. Most of my relationships never really worked out because of my hot-headedness and the fact that they just weren't into the jealous type. I didn't really think I was the jealous type but apparently every one thought so...shoot now i've blown it for sure, if it helps I love the outdoors.

If you were to take Rose on a date, where would you go and what would you do?:
    I think we'd start at a cafe or perhaps grab something to eat and just talk than I think we'd take a stroll around if Rose wanted to or see a movie. I'd prefer the stroll as it allow us to talk more than if we were to go to a movie but I'd like to do what Rose wants as it allow me to see what she likes.
    My apologies for not getting my sim ready. My son has been sick all week. He's been doing better, but I found out today, after taking him to the doctor for a rash that seemed unusual, that not only does he have an ear infection and probably had a stomach bug earlier this week, he also has shingles. He's only 9, and he got the chickenpox vaccine. lol So, something rare, I guess.

Anyway, I have a sim and I've been working on him. I just need to finish him up and do the app. I believe I should be able to finish tomorrow evening. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    @lovesstorms sounds good. As a child, I had an ear infection, so I can sympathize. Then again, I almost went deaf, apparently. But now I'm fine. I hope he feels better.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Personally, I think his hearing isn't what it used to be, but that could be selective hearing, too. ;) I do think he has issues, though. It seems water in his ear isn't a good thing. So, I think we're going to start using ear plugs frequently to swim. But even a bath can cause issues, so showers are the answer there. Shingles isn't fun either. It hurts. He has a high tolerance for pain and it hurts for him. I know that means something. I hope I never get it.

I'm working on my stuff now. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited October 2018
    Name: Cobalt Stone

Traits: Business Savvy, Ambitious, Materialistic, Self-Assured, Speed Cleaner, Beguiling

Favorite color: Blue, of course

Gallery Tags: #rosemasquerade #irishsong #lovesstorms

Backstory: As an insurance salesman, I travel all over the world. I am good at what I do. Always at the top of the sales list every year.

I also fight for good. Always. It's important to fight for good people. I mean, you know...what you can do in everyday situations. Helping anyone around me, I guess.

I can't help but like nice things. Perhaps it's from growing up poor. I don't know. My family is gone, and it's only me now. So, I try not to dwell on it. Full speed ahead, I say.

The women love me, or so my buddy says. They can't get enough of the hair, perhaps? It is my prime feature. He flips his hair. And what can I say? It's my pride and joy. Something I can't live without. If you have it, flaunt it, I say.

If you were to take Rose on a date, where would you go and what would you do?: The best restaurant money can buy, of course. The best alcohol, if she wants it. The best food. The best everything. Women love fancy stuff. She could get dressed up. I'd use my limo and we'd go out on the town. We'd do anything she wants. And maybe have a few drinks and chocolate-covered strawberries, too.

44231703225_3aaffac8b0_b.jpg

Is that it? Am I done? I need to go look in a mirror. This makeup is starting to make my hair turn white. A Cobalt no-no.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I love it. A+
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I'm glad you like him. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Name: Ian DiArbo 20

Occupation: Student ( torn between Nursing, Teaching, or Counseling)

Traits: Family-Oriented, Good, Bookworm, and Alluring (Soulmate Aspiration)

Favorite color: Blue

Backstory : Ian grew up with a single mother. She always wanted Ian to have a better life so she cultivated a love of learning into him. He is currently pursuing a bachelor's in either Nursing, Teaching, or Counseling. He likes helping people bur he can't decide. He grew up to be a well mannered and friendly young man. While quite friendly and outgoing Ian is still introverted. He likes to observe before acting and hopes to find a lady to start a family with.

If you were to take Rose on a date, where would you go and what would you do?:

I think I'd try for something romantic. A Candlelit dinner under the stars, perhaps or a pier overlooking the ocean. Then maybe we could walk on the beach and talk getting to know each other. They we could possibly plan the next date...
    Alrighty, I want to start playing on Monday (10-14-18) so if anyone wants to fill the last 4 (I'm going to make one as well) spots, please do so. Thanks guys!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hm, it's been a while. You know what? I'll take a spot. :) I asked my mom who's visiting the States right now to see if Target has Seasons on sale, but I'm not sure if I'll have the code by then. In any case, I'll get a guy in before Monday.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited October 2018
    Name: Boyd Walker

Traits: Bookworm, Romantic, Slob

Favorite color:
    None

Gallery Tags
    : #rosemasquerade #irishsong #lovesstorms

Backstory
    : Um, well...so sorry...bit nervous. I'm Boyd Walker. Guess you know that. From the small town of Willow Creek. Ain't much goin' on there. Nice...little crime. It's a four-season kinda place. So, winter, spring, summer, and fall. Fall's my favorite. People call it autumn, too.

I'm a'lectrician. My days consist of installin' wires and stuff to homes, businesses, and even the one time we got a traffic light in town. 'Course, I can't see colors since I color blind, but I know the top is red, middle's yellow, and bottom's green. I's taught that when I learnt to drive. And I order my 'lectrician stuff with numbers. 'Tis easy after that. Was 'lectrocuted once. Din't die 'course, but it was scary as a bee in my car. I'm 'lergic to bees. Like deathly. I a'most died long time go.

Love books. Read as much as I can. Probably 'cause I get swept away. Learnin' is my thing, too. Can learn most anything if there's 'structions.

You can see I'm big. I know that. But food's my weakness. I love good food. Home-cookin's my favorite. Cook me a meal, and I'll do whatever you want. Well...most anything.

And I ain't one who dresses up for people. I wear whatever I want. Usually jeans and a t-shirt. No use wearin' nice clothes. They'll just get dirty or torn since I work a lot. So, I din't know what to wear. This fine woman at the store helped me. Lookin' pretty fancy now. Don't tell but I snuck a few things that I liked in the basket when she wadn't lookin'. She didn't ring me up. Comfy is my thing. Who I am, I s'pose.

If you were to take Rose on a date, where would you go and what would you do?: Not sure what women like. I guess I'd hafta ask her where she'd like to go.

30299039747_2f6fa55049_b.jpg
    Post edited by lovesstorms on
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Thankyou for the submit!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Brei714Brei714 Posts: 110 Member
    edited October 2018
    This looks fun! I had an idea for a sim, he is kind of inspired by Once Upon a Time's Mad Hatter.

acz6t5.jpg

Name: Adam Jefferson

Favorite Color: Brown

Traits: Erratic, Perfectionist, Family Oriented

Bio: Coming soon!
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    I might join. Masquerades are fun :smiley:
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

Yay!!!! More people!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited October 2018
    Name: Collin Chen

Favorite Color: Red

Traits: Self-Assured, Goofball, Ambitious

Backstory: Hi, I'm Collin, the son of Dexter Chains and Li Ming Chen. Sounds familiar? No? Well, they are the founders of Black Bot, the famous fashion label. I'm sure you have at least heard of that before. The company is mostly run by my mom though, since my dad passed away when I was about 9 years old. Lung cancer, man. I remember always telling him to quit smoking because I hated the smell and I knew it was bad for him. But of course he didn't listen to me. He was a tough guy. Grew up with nothing and built his career from scratch. I always admired that about him. He could also be very rough though and never treated me or my little brother with the same warmth and love that my mother did. They met in Shang Simla when my father was looking for a manufacturing facility. My mom worked as a tailor at that time and her pay was really bad. I'm not quite sure how it all came to be but he helped her out of her misery and 9 months later I was born. They never got married though and I'm not even sure if it was love.
    Anyway, my mom put all her heart into Black Bot and I don't think it would have been that successful without her. I'm trying to look over her shoulder as much as I can and learn from her, so I can lead the company one day. I already did internships at other companies and worked part time jobs here and there but I'm looking forward to becoming the CEO of Black Bot.
    Contrary to my parents, I really wanna find love though and get married. Family is very important to me. I love my little brother and goofing around with him. He doesn't care much about business and that's totally cool. I'm a little jealous though that he gets to try out a lot of things and meet a lot of girls while I'm mostly focusing on work. So I hope this show will help me out in that department. Not that I haven't had relationships before but you know, they usually didn't last that long.

If you were to take Rose on a date, where would you go and what would you do?: I would take her somewhere private, I think, maybe rent a cabin in the woods to explore the forest and get out of the city for once. We could have a bonfire and grill some marshmallows, play horseshoes and tell ghost stories. Later we could cuddle under a blanket by the fire place with a glass of wine....doesn't that sound romantic? I always wanted to do something like that!

13.10.18_18-09-28.png

I used the Hastags #Masquearde #RoseMasquerade and #Irishsong
    Post edited by KleineMuff on
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    May I make a sim still?
    41tidg8.jpg
    May I make a sim still?

Sure, I have someone I haven't heard from and while I wanted to keep their spot open, I don't anticipate hearing form them. If I do, I'll just have one more sim than planned, but that should be fine. Fire away!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I still don't have Seasons, so I'm going to go ahead and make mine with what I have :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?