Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Part way though season two now.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Luke: Number 1 like Carlito! Oh it’s taken. Carlito has 7 letters... oh it’s taken too. Carlito Mendez. 13... Dang. Oh gosh I don’t know what to pick. 11?

How 'bout last place? :D j/k
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    I’ll take 4 for porsha
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I guess that leaves 10 for me
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I'm glad everyone enjoyed the meet the contestants episode!

Now it's time to begin the FIRST HOH CHALLENGE! Before we begin though...

I want everyone to pick a number between 1 - 12.

1: Maya
    2: Hot Dog
    3: Benvolio
    4: Porsha
    5: Wes
    6: Giuliano
    7: Crystal
    8: Shirley
    9: E-Kat
    10: Teresa
    11: Luke
    12: Willow

edited October 2018
    Welcome to the First HOH Challenge!

HOH%2B.jpg

HOH CHALLENGE #1: PASS THE PARCEL!

It's Christmas Eve and Mr. Sandy Claws is delivering presents! The only problem is he's made way too many this year, so is offering a chance for the housemates to win some presents! As you can all see, you are sat in a circle, well- more of a square and you have a present in front of you. 6 of the presents before you have prizes to win- these advantages can be beneficial for your game. The other 6 presents are empty and you will win nothing.

At the start of the game, I will tell you what is in the box before you. You must keep this secret if you wish or tell others about it- however, if you do that then you could risk getting your prezzie snatched.

There will be 6 rounds in this HOH challenge.

Each round, everyone will decide on whether they want to STICK with their present or PASS it on. If anyone PASSES on their present, they will pass it on clockwise to the next player- following this move, everyone else will move their presents too. If everyone STICKS during a round then everyone keeps the boxes they had in the previous round.

Everyone will also get ONE sneak peek card to use during the game, when in use you can pick a particular box from everyone and see what is in that box. Use it wisely! :)

Before each round begins, I will mail everyone what they have in their box, I will then expect a response from you on what to do.

The prizes on offer this round include:

- The HOH. (Disguised as one of the gems)
    - 2 Immunity Passes. (Disguised as one of the gems)
    - 2 '+1' Eviction Votes to Use.
    - Advantage on any upcoming challenge.

As you can see, the 3 top prizes are 'disguised as gems'- these gems will be red, blue and green and will be in 3 of the boxes this game. I will not reveal to the players which gem has the HOH in, however, even if you don't get HOH with your gem you still get an equally brilliant; Immunity. The immunity passes don't have to be used straight away and can be kept for later in the game. The same goes for the +1 eviction votes and the advantage.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! :D
    Oh this is interesting. Are we in a circle like in the image?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Ooooh, nice prezzies :smiley:
    Shadami wrote: »
    Oh this is interesting. Are we in a circle like in the image?

Yes, I made that to give a visual showing of where everyone is from the list :) The presents will be going clockwise, so if Maya for example swaps her present then (if no one else has) her present goes to Randall.
    Okay. That visual will help a lot I'm sure. :3

But just saying I'm terrible at pass the parcel games they were always my worst mini games in Mario party xD so my poor sim has a disadvantage. Me.
    Teresa: Oh, it's on. Mommy's going to snag herself a shiny new gem
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Oh do we talk in here as the characters? Is that how all the dialogue gets in?
    You don't have to. But it's fun :D

I have to really get my head into my character than. :3 it's been awhile since I played her and her story has only been written in notes so far. I do know that she's going to share a picture of her boyfriend at some point (or I will in here)
    Not tonight though. It's 2 am and I'm waiting for the doctors to open because I feel like garbage.
    Announcement:

I just wanted to let everyone know that you can form alliances with each other! Alliances will be a great benefit to you in this game as you need your allies support. Or if you are brave you can battle through alone.

In regards to DRE's at the moment I won't be accepting them for the first episode just because there is a lot planned already, however if you do want to send some over for Episode 2 I'm happy to accept them :)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    So it keeps going in a circle until everyone says STICK and we won’t know what we have, we’re just gambling? XD
    There's six rounds. For now you only know what's in your box. But you have a sneak peek card to use on one other box to be used in one of the rounds.

If five people PASS in a round, all presents will move 5 SPACES clock wise on the grid above. So for example if 3 people PASS this round then Maya's present would go to Porsha. So on and so forth until the last round.

Hope that clears things up a little :)

Also! You can talk to others about what you have in your box, however do not believe everything that comes out of your players mouths they could be lying :P
    edited October 2018
    Nevermind :p
    edited October 2018
    Nevermind :#
    Already lying, eh? Covering your tracks? ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Oops... :s
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Oops... :s

Benvolio: "I vote to evict Crystal"

Crystal: "Nuuuuuuuuu :bawling: "

;)
    Banner.png
    I was wondering how many rounds of pass or stay there was. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Oh, and by the way, I have all the jewels and I'm keeping them. :p
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Oh, and by the way, I have all the jewels and I'm keeping them. :p

No fair, my teacher told me that sharing is the most rewarding Thing in life :cry: (:joy:)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png