Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get famous screenshots- new screenshots added.

06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
I found these, don't know if anyone else posted them yet. Looks pretty good. Love the movie stage. Definitely looks like real split level rooms are a possibility with the new patch.

http://simscommunity.info/2018/10/09/the-sims-4-get-famous-4-leaked-screenshots/

Just looking around and decided I'd share the ones I find intriguing .

I love that new hair on the blonde and yay for bouncer being back. I must wonder what will be in the new clubs. This building looks like a red carpet type lot.
TS4_EP6_REVEAL_16x9-STATIC_NA-024-640x426.jpg

This seems to be the inside of the above building.
TS4_EP6_REVEAL_16x9-STATIC_NA-040-640x426.jpg

Is this a new stylist object like in sims3? Can any sim use this :open_mouth:
TS4_EP6_REVEAL_16x9-STATIC_NA-040-640x426.jpg

TS4_EP6_REVEAL_16x9-STATIC_NA-081-640x426.jpg

New phones?

TS4_EP6_REVEAL_16x9-STATIC_NA-146-640x426.jpg

http://simscommunity.info/2018/10/09/the-sims-4-get-famous-100-screens-from-the-trailer-hq/

Post edited by 06Bon06 on

Comments

• ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,037 Member
    I really, REALLY hope this adds an entire Fame system to the game and not simply be like Get To Work and fame system would only include those 2 active careers :/
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    That's a good point. I hope the system is kinda like sims 3 but without everything making you famous. So that the "youtube" sims from city living can also be celebrities along with politicians.
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    That's a good point. I hope the system is kinda like sims 3 but without everything making you famous. So that the "youtube" sims from city living can also be celebrities along with politicians.

Yeah, I think that would be as clever as the Club system from Get Together, if it includes several types of activities that can make you famous. I think we will get answers and more information soon though. I believe it will be good, if not great. I do feel like they will release a music related GP or EP at some point, however. That's also one highly requested feature and it seems like that one won't come in this EP. But I'm really happy about the fact that we will get 2 EPs this year for The Sims 4. And the SimGurus can't please everyone for sure. :)
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »

Yeah, I think that would be as clever as the Club system from Get Together, if it includes several types of activities that can make you famous. I think we will get answers and more information soon though. I believe it will be good, if not great. I do feel like they will release a music related GP or EP at some point, however. That's also one highly requested feature and it seems like that one won't come in this EP. But I'm really happy about the fact that we will get 2 EPs this year for The Sims 4. And the SimGurus can't please everyone for sure. :)

I meant the activities as in activities like writing books, painting etc. That would also make use of the base game itself, and would make sense to me. I do believe there will be some type of fame system in this EP, unlike in The Sims 3 Showtime.
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member

I meant the activities as in activities like writing books, painting etc. That would also make use of the base game itself, and would make sense to me. I do believe there will be some type of fame system in this EP, unlike in The Sims 3 Showtime.

Yeah I hope so. They have added a few systems that they build on through the game.

Showtime didn't get one I think because it came with LN although it was a bit annoying XD

I wonder if they are only adding acting. I mean get famous would make sense with singers too. I hope we can get magicians and acrobats back one day too. I loved them.

Yeah I hope so. They have added a few systems that they build on through the game.

Showtime didn't get one I think because it came with LN although it was a bit annoying XD

I wonder if they are only adding acting. I mean get famous would make sense with singers too. I hope we can get magicians and acrobats back one day too. I loved them.

Yesss me too! And I don't want to disappoint myself especially now that we only know a few things about the game, and haven't even seen the trailer or the announcement information yet :blush: And honestly, I would LOVE if we got a Music related GP or EP later on, but an EP would be even better for me! I need recording studios, filming music videos, bands, performing live in arenas and in public places etc <3 haha sorry for my long reply! I'm just wishful thinking.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I love how the house doesn't seem to be an apartment but just on a hill looking over the city. :)
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,323 Member
    http://simscommunity.info/2018/10/09/the-sims-4-get-famous-4-leaked-screenshots/

In the screenshot of the sims in the house the staircase has a railing with a llama head designed onto it. Thats very cool! And the hairstyle the woman has on the far left looks nice
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited October 2018
    I really hope there are at least 3 paths to fame in this expansion, since EPs are supposed to be broad and GPs are supposed to be focused.
    Get to Work had three active careers plus some Open for Business game play.
    Rise to stardom as an actor or influencer and navigate the wild turns of wealth and fame. Audition for career-making roles, attend wardrobe fittings, buy a mega mansion & cruise through Del Sol Valley in style.

It kind of sounds like one, at most two.
    That "influencer" is confusing to me since the influencer is one of the paths of the patched career.
    I guess it will be OK if there is a lot more depth to this career than the Get To Work active careers.

Looking forward to more information.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2018
    CK213 wrote: »
    I really hope there are at least 3 paths to fame in this expansion, since EPs are supposed to be broad and GPs are supposed to be focused.
    Rise to stardom as an actor or influencer and navigate the wild turns of wealth and fame. Audition for career-making roles, attend wardrobe fittings, buy a mega mansion & cruise through Del Sol Valley in style.

That "influencer" is confusing to me since the influencer is one of the paths of the patched career.
    I guess it will be OK if there is a lot more depth to this career than the Get To Work active careers.

Idk having multiple stardom paths in a Superstar EP was always a staple. Even Late Night included bands and film career.

I hope that influencer thing doesn’t refer to the style influencer career and that there is more than just acting. For example moddeling as well.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    CK213 wrote: »

Idk having multiple stardom paths in a Superstar EP was always a staple. Even Late Night included bands and film career.

I hope that influencer thing doesn’t refer to the style influencer career and that there is more than just acting. For example moddeling as well.

I doubt Influencer refers to the free career we're getting; that has nothing to do with an expansion pack. If there was going to be more than just acting, wouldn't they have referenced that in the blurb somehow? The fact that they didn't is worrying to me.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    The screenshots look great! Next month? Wow, one more month left. :)
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited October 2018

They could have career-related activities, like getting a promotion to a certain level. Or for things like Work Out At Gym for athletes or Write A Best Seller for writers. Then there could be some general activities like celebrity appearances at a venue or doing an autograph signing. I can't think that the current careers would be ignored in a Fame pack, especially since we've got an actual Entertainer career in base game. Certainly most of the chatter is going to be about the new careers but existing ones will likely get some love as well.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    I'm excited but it comes at a bad time! How am I gonna afford this with red dead redemption coming out this month :D:D
    C0gfE.gif
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I'm actually blown away by the sheer amount of detail.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    The first add..... is Vlad in his dark form?
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    it is, looks like it's meant to be for the movie 'nosferatu' or similar. which his dark form was based on
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    mika wrote: »

That is a new city world. It's been confirmed.