Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    So I finished reading season 1 so far. And now I'm even more excited, this is going to be an interesting way to play this game I think! :D
    (Also I'm super proud of Cassandra for sticking with her initial alliance and taking Plum to the end. )
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    So I finished reading season 1 so far. And now I'm even more excited, this is going to be an interesting way to play this game I think! :D
    (Also I'm super proud of Cassandra for sticking with her initial alliance and taking Plum to the end. )

Now onto seasons 2 & 3!! It just gets better from here ^^ hehehe
  • Options
    Yup just started season 2. :)
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Hello guys! First of all, thank you for applying again, it means a lot for everyone to play this game. Second of all, it's time for our first episode!!! We're starting this season of a little different to previous seasons with a Meet The Contestants episode!

Please find the link to the episode below:

EPISODE 0- MEET THE CONTESTANTS

http://abnormalitysims.blogspot.com/2018/10/40-meet-contestants.html

@M13Vulpecula @Alleenmens @TresaofPern @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @Kittymeow @ninjakid150 @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh @Tigerblu11 @lovesstorms

Hope you all enjoy this! I'll be in touch shortly to start the first HOH of the season :D
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Yup just started season 2. :)

I'm glad you're enjoying the previous seasons so far :)
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Weell, looks like I just woke up in time for the episode! :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    And now the cast: great group so far, Naya and Randall especially. :) Willow gave me really different vibes on first glance though, secret nature underneath? I really like Shirley's hairstyle too (Someone shoild convert it to match Sims 3 style). Wasn't Crystal from The Locomotive originally though?

Where's Even though?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Woo I’m glad everyone gets to see the sims now
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    YAY! Time to see who made it
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Oooooooh, lookie there, we have the contestants ^^
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Woot, Teresa! I've rarely tried the cutthroat woman archetype, so this should be exciting!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    And I think I'm going to enjoy Maya. :D

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Haha, yes!!! I'm so glad you Chose E-Kat :D Prepare for a lot of tea this Season ;)

I love How diverse this cast is :) My favourites so far are Maya, Porsha and Luke, but I love all of them so far <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    I like them all... :p
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Oooh, our contestants! Yay! Also nice to see the contestants that weren’t chosen.

Wes was chosen, interesting...I hope you all like him, and I’m interested to see where I can develop his character this season. Perhaps Pilar will appear somewhere else...who knows?
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited October 2018
    So many unique sims O.O Woah! Theres some that I love and some that I'm not to fond of yet, so I'm hoping the more episodes Ill warm up to them!

Awww! Little Luke XD He's gonna get eaten alive!

A little saddened that some of the other sims didn't get their time in the spotlight :O Some of them look wickedly interesting! Was nice to see them shown though!
  • Options
    And now the cast: great group so far, Naya and Randall especially. :) Willow gave me really different vibes on first glance though, secret nature underneath? I really like Shirley's hairstyle too (Someone shoild convert it to match Sims 3 style). Wasn't Crystal from The Locomotive originally though?

Where's Even though?

You like Shirley's hairstyle? Really? She's one of my characters that I've been writing Sims lits for but not publishing xD
  • Options

Where's Even though?

You like Shirley's hairstyle? Really? She's one of my characters that I've been writing Sims lits for but not publishing xD

Ooh, I guess this will be her first appearance for publishing then. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I've been saving her with the plans to complete another story first. xD this will be a wonderful introduction!
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Haylo, do you recognize Willow? She applied to Zero Privacy but didn't make the cut. lol Don't say anything about her, though. M'kay? ;)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    And Luke...act like Carlito too much, and you'll be the first boot. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I sort of want to talk about all the contestants. I'll do it later today, though. Maybe on my lunch. We'll see. Someone got fired last week, so my co-worker likes to sit with me for a half an hour at lunch now since there is an extra chair near me. I enjoy it sometimes, but sometimes I just want to goof around on the internet. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Poor Antwan didn't get chosen xD probably a good thing xD

It'll be fun to see Shirley getting more action that she normally does.
  • Options

Where's Even though?

Who is Naya? I agree about Shirley's hair.

I knew I recognized Crystal! Yes, she was on Locomotive season 3.

Even is still hiding out. Behind the blur.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I like them all... :p

Me too. I think Smarties did a great job picking. I am so curious about the other contestants who didn't make it, though. What a tease!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories