Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Water breaking when sims are in labor?

So I've noticed there is a puddle on the ground the past couple times my sim has gone into labor. She has the steel bladder reward and doesn't have low bladder motive when this happens so I assume it is supposed to be her water breaking? I also saw it happen to her daughter when she and her husband were over for a party. Is this something that is patched in? Has anyone else had this in their game?

I ask cuz I'm pretty sure this hasn't happened until recently
I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart

Comments

• Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    It has happened to me a few times, I wondered if it was a mod addition but maybe it was patched in, I have no idea either.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    It might have been patched in sometime but no clue when. Ive always seen the puddle in recent memory.
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited October 2018
    I've never seen a puddle when my sims go in labor and in the last month my sims have given birth to 11 13 babies (forgot a set of twins that are about to age to teen).
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Yeah my Sims do this too. I thought it was a mod I had in that was causing it....but maybe it's part of the regular game now.
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    I don't think I've ever seen a puddle and I use basically no mods.

I'm not sure if I just haven't been attentive enough, but I'm pretty sure my births have been puddleless.
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited October 2018
    This is definitely caused by a mod. Sims have never had labor puddles before, and I do remember seeing a mod that allows this.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    This is definitely caused by a mod. Sims have never had labor puddles before, and I do remember seeing a mod that allowed this.

There is, but that is all I'm allowed to say about the mod in question.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    My Sims' bladder motive often plunges right before they give birth.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I've never had that happen before. I'm guessing one of your mods is attempting to be eerily realistic :s
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 909 Member
    I want this! I have a lot of babies in game and have never had this happen. :neutral:
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • Options
    BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    I've lots of mods and I've never ever seen a puddle when a sim is in labour
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    edited October 2018
    There are two mods who can causes Labor Puddles for Sims. One who not can be named here. And this one http://modthesims.info/d/591467
    Post edited by Madachan88 on