Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Twitter channel teases a Surprise coming tomorrow

Comments

• DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    This is honestly one of the packs I expected the most!! Can't wait to see what it brings to the table this time. This theme isn't tackled properly since Sims 1!
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Not witches? :(
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    Welp, time to tell my hubby what I want for my birthday I guess. Not going to lie, I really wanted witches but hey, a fame pack will be great for my sims who are actors and athletes but still manage to get treated like everybody else when they go out. Maybe I can even create a royal family finally who will be followed around simply because of their bloodline.
  • Chelseadude182Chelseadude182 Posts: 943 Member
    edited October 2018
    @phantom121294 sorry it's out of context but is your Signature a PC? At first I thought it was a hamster cage :sweat_smile::joy:

How did you find out about the Celebrities please?
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Nothing I’m interested in. But I’m happy for everyone that wanted it.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    First we get a gif, then a 10 second video, then a trailer, then a blog post about all 3, then a Twitch livestream before the content is released and another livestream after the content is released.

I'm exhausted already.
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Now I see why they are adding the stylist career in a patch!

I wonder if the stylist career will have extra meaning with the new pack. For example, if you have the new pack your sim can be a stylist to celebrities and maybe even become a famous designer themselves in the process. I mean that would be cool and would get more people to buy the pack.

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Not witches? :(

Don't worry, I'm sure that will come at some point.
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    @phantom121294 sorry it's out of context but is your Signature a PC? At first I thought it was a hamster cage :sweat_smile::joy:

How did you find out about the Celebrities please?

They posted a GIF on Twitter teasing the pack. There's going to be more news tomorrow on Youtube.

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    lexus20 wrote: »
    Hopefully cinemas and pool tables return. Maybe even cars!

This.
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member

I wonder if the stylist career will have extra meaning with the new pack. For example, if you have the new pack your sim can be a stylist to celebrities and maybe even become a famous designer themselves in the process. I mean that would be cool and would get more people to buy the pack.

I have a feeling it's going to tie in somehow!
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    I have nothing to say except: that sim looks like a Candy Behr expy.
    Maybe now she can be that celebrity DJ she's supposed to be.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Ooooh I'm excited!
    Holiday wrote: »

I have a feeling it's going to tie in somehow!

I hope so. I also hope your level of fame is tied to careers. For instance, it makes sense for a pro athlete to be famous, however a struggling artist makes no sense at all.
  • Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    I hope, if is new EP so we got new city with new type (own build) apartmans! And I dislike celebrites so I am not happy about it. And I remeber bugg Showtime from TS3
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Ooohh!!! I’m all for a fame or Superstar-like pack! Maybe this is what the stylist career was preparing for?
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 712 Member
    Apparently this is Expansion Pack 6 and it’s coming out on November, according to some website that leaked the info (it’s all on Sims Community.

If this is true, this HAS to be the EP with color Yellow so we can finally have a rainbow and of course, it’s be a throwback to Sims Superstar!
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    I really hope it's like Sims 1 Superstar and NOT like The Sims 3 Showtime. The Sims 3 Showtime was LAME

I was soo excited this is excitinggg. I agree with this part. Its time to make Superstar its grand return to The Sims Franchise. Its coming!!!!!
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    I think it's naive of me to say, but I hope a celebrity/fame pack doesn't overly revolve around "influencers" and simstube personalities.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    I got this feeling that this is going to be a game pack. (1. We haven't had one release since like March of this year (right?) Jungle Adventure. 2. SimguruNinja works on GamePacks and SimguruKate was talking to him about how he should be looking out for their Youtube Channel next week for a 'sneaky peek' at something or their other social media, basically. Twitter today. Youtube tomorrow).

Which... if this is a game-pack, it has me curious how much of the celebrity system + gameplay they can cram into it (?). I hope bands are possible now; also hope there's a lot of different kinds of "Celebrities" we can be. I got a good feeling about this system just because of how Vampires was done. *IF* it is an actual game pack. Here's hoping we get some new UI to play with :D.

I can do a Rags to Riches Challenge now! Ready for this trailer tomorrow. Hope the release date isn't too far away. D: I will say I was hoping for Witches, but I knew it was too early for that since Grant did that poll not too long ago. :( But it's okay!! Witches will probably be brilliant when they finally release... *shifty eyes at SimguruNinja* The game packs have always been something I'm excited about because I LOVE the focus they put on the content. *crossed fingers*.
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    I hope we can like customize all kinds of celebs. Like I don't want every person to be a celeb like someone TS3 Showtime was awful with that. You can be friends with a celeb and not be a celeb yourself.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    bizuktag wrote: »
    I think it's naive of me to say, but I hope a celebrity/fame pack doesn't overly revolve around "influencers" and simstube personalities.

Lol.. I hadn't thought about it but I could totally see it going in that direction :s
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    I'm curious to see how this celebrity system will work. Like many here I loved Superstar and all its features but I'm hoping they also bring something new to the table with the Sims 4 version. More than anything I just hope this comes with a new world.