Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Add just a bit of AI please

I have two playable sims - two flatmates, each of them found themselves a boyfriend whom they married later on. The problem is that they don't actually do anything, just stand around, and before the second one moved in, the first one literally did nothing. Now that there are two NPCs in one house, they at least talk to each other, and when my playable sims are around, they happily ignore them.
Then my sim had a baby with her spouse, who is now a toddler. She wanders the lot, and her father just keeps standing at one spot, chatting to the other sims's husband. Once he walked up to her as if to perform an action, but then probably got confused and turned around and went back to his friend.

I would really appreaciate it if there was more action in the NPCs who move in. Even the visitors from the street do more (sit down, walk around) than those who live with you.

Comments

• OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    sims2.jpg

Just to support my point - my sim is in the bed with her new "bedmate" whom she just met, trying for a baby. And then there is her husband chatting happily with my other sim's husband. They don't mind, really. It would be great if there was something like a jealousy system, the game then would feel more dynamic.
  • Echo006Echo006 Posts: 31 Member
    Ok so two husbands have moved in and I have 6 children. I come back from work to refill my energy so I can go back to work but guess what? All 8 sims are all in the bathroom chatting away, I try and get them to move but obviously they don’t so I end up moving the shower and toilet into the dining room. Ridiculous!
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    sims2.jpg

Just to support my point - my sim is in the bed with her new "bedmate" whom she just met, trying for a baby. And then there is her husband chatting happily with my other sim's husband. They don't mind, really. It would be great if there was something like a jealousy system, the game then would feel more dynamic.

This game is lame is why they don't mind lol
  • ShoeQueenofMSShoeQueenofMS Posts: 4 New Member
    At least it's people who actually LIVE there. I have people walk in and sit down on our couch and do pretty much whatever they want! My house is right next to where everyone "lands" and there's a steady stream of people which is fine as long as they stay out while we are at home. They're not new people which would be more understandable but older Sims that owe us simoleons for the free show! Give us a 👏 or something y'know? It's not just 1 but 4 or 5 Sims and yes I followed them to see if it was the same person but no. Only 1 was or would that be 1 person with 2 different Sims? It's really annoying when you try to build whatever it is!