Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Your festal grounds are beautiful and just in time for the season! <3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @rosemow: Thank you so much for your detailed comments. I'm happy that you liked the layout, as I realized this type of build took a lot more pre-planning out the spaces than a typical build, as I soon discovered that some things were permanent but also needed to leave enough space to include the seasonal stuff. :)

@soocoolsim: Thank you very much Paula, I liked the autumn one too the best. :)

@romagi1: Thanks Rox. LOL, I know I wasn't too pleased with how the winter one turned out. It looked pretty before the snow hit. When I get time I might go take a few pics of what it looks like in build mode outside of the winter season, as everything that has colors of course didn't show up with all the stuff being covered with snow, lol. :)

@Simlena528: I'm glad you think so and hope it's amazing in-game too. :)

@illusie: Thanks Lucy.....lol, well come on back to S3 every once in a while, I miss seeing your awesome S3 creations, hehe. :)

@masajo: Thank you very much. It was really fun coming up with the different color schemes for each season and picking the activities for each too. :)

@Breemiles: Thanks so much Bree! :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

@Sandraelle , dear Sandy WOW creations like those make me feel like to play TS3 again! Looks amazing. Very well done dear! <3
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Wow! Meadow Glen Festival Grounds looks beautiful! Gave you a rec and put it in my favorites for possible later use. B)
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Hi @Sandraelle I tried to stop by here to comment on your wonderful festival grounds lot, but somehow ended up on a DNA thread instead. So, I thought I'd try again. Each season is so special and the colors are lovely! It must have taken a lot of time to get all the different seasons and the non-season all so beautiful. I just love it and really wish I could fit it in the world I'm currently playing. It's definitely going to find a home in my game as soon as possible! <3
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle , dear Sandy WOW creations like those make me feel like to play TS3 again! Looks amazing. Very well done dear! <3

@AIRIS6962 , thanks so much for your lovely comments! :)
    Wow! Meadow Glen Festival Grounds looks beautiful! Gave you a rec and put it in my favorites for possible later use. B)

@60smusicluvr , thank you very much and I’m very happy to hear that you might be able to use it one day. :)
    suzses wrote: »
    Hi @Sandraelle I tried to stop by here to comment on your wonderful festival grounds lot, but somehow ended up on a DNA thread instead. So, I thought I'd try again. Each season is so special and the colors are lovely! It must have taken a lot of time to get all the different seasons and the non-season all so beautiful. I just love it and really wish I could fit it in the world I'm currently playing. It's definitely going to find a home in my game as soon as possible! <3

@suzses , thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. This was definitely a fun lot to do and I’m very glad you’ll be finding a place for this in your game. Have fun and thanks again. :)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sandraelle

Your Autumn Park is awesome and so well designed to fit everything in a sim could possibly want, I usually use Roller coaster lots for everything especially in small worlds but where there are separate festival lots in my worlds this lot is going there so of course downloaded and rec..

Finally i had the time to try and do something with the beach close by to your tropical dreams resort in IP and I think it looks a reasonable extension to/from the resort from a player that has no creative skill whatsoever :) Just look how beautiful your resort looks in amongst all the other colors now :)

Lk2V6pg.jpg
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

Your Autumn Park is awesome and so well designed to fit everything in a sim could possibly want, I usually use Roller coaster lots for everything especially in small worlds but where there are separate festival lots in my worlds this lot is going there so of course downloaded and rec..

Finally i had the time to try and do something with the beach close by to your tropical dreams resort in IP and I think it looks a reasonable extension to/from the resort from a player that has no creative skill whatsoever :) Just look how beautiful your resort looks in amongst all the other colors now :)

Lk2V6pg.jpg

@SPARKY1922 , thank you so much, I’m glad you like what you see and hope you can use it one of your worlds.

Your beach lot looks great and fits so well with the resort! I’ve never used that beach surfboard fencing before but it’s perfect for that area. Well done.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    I absolutely adore the festival grounds! gonna exit out of my game to download that now.Looks like there is plenty to do for each season! Beautiful lot.
    I absolutely adore the festival grounds! gonna exit out of my game to download that now.Looks like there is plenty to do for each season! Beautiful lot.

@Springfairy556 , that’s wonderful to hear, I hope your sims enjoy every season! Thanks for stopping by. :)
    edited October 2018
    Discovered that I forgot to post this DNA request build that was a collaboration between myself, @romagi1 and @soocoolsim . Request can be found here.

CHATEAU RIONA, 7/21/18
    64x64 residential lot and built in Dragon Valley

DOWNLOAD
    LOTS OF PICTURES

qrJRPOa.jpg

edited October 2018
    THE BOCA RATON, 10/6/18
    64x64 residential lot, created for a custom world, but built in Isla Paradiso

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

1WjiWxc.jpg

This gated Florida style Mediterranean home was created for @xnicholas12 as a DNA reqeust. (Request can be found here.)

Features:
    -- 7 bedrooms, each with a private bath, plus 4 half baths
    -- Master suite with sitting room and fireplace, plus his and her bathrooms and his and her closets (hers is 2-story)
    -- Maid's quarters with small kitchen and separate bedroom/bath
    -- Detached guest house with patio
    -- Formal living room
    -- Formal dining room with an adjoining butler's pantry
    -- Large kitchen with island and breakfast nook
    -- Lounge with bar
    -- Gym
    -- Sauna/Steam room
    -- Office/den
    -- Library

In the basement you'll find:
    -- Billiards room with fireplace and dominoes
    -- Game room with ping pong, arcade games and more
    -- Family room with fireplace, a large bar, karaoke stage and keyboard
    -- Home theater
    -- Art Studio
    -- Indoor pool
    -- Guest bedroom and bath
    -- Wine room and wine storage
    -- Mechanical room

In addition, this home has two separate staircases and an elevator, a 2-car garage and driveway parking, multiple balconies and patios, a fire pit, pool, fountains, hot tub and an outdoor kitchen. (Everything is upgraded and playtested.)

Requester's floor plan:
    vJNzHnJ.jpg
    DtTpHMy.jpg
    sPNYgbk.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited October 2018
    Chateau Riona is such a very grand, stately, elegant and very detailed build! :) Each aspect of the build, from the very grand exterior design of the building, to the very creatively designed landscaping and such very special furnishing of the interior looks so very nice! The colour schemes of each of the rooms. and the patterning of the walls and floors looks so very special! It looks so very nice that each bedroom has it’s own very nice colour scheme!
    It is extra great that it was a collaboration between the three of you. It is such a very grand and detailed chateau! :)

The Boca Raton is such a very detailed home! :) Each area and room in the build , both indoors and outside looks very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The furnishing of the interior looks very nice! There are many special feature areas in the home! It is a very grand Mediterranean home! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Posting what I wrote on the DNA thread :wink:
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Holy smoke @Sandraelle , the detail in this lovely home is incredible. That two-storey closet, just wow. I love, love the nursery. Such interesting colours. You always have such a great eye for decor and mixing patterns throughout the home. The living room is another fav of mine. And your landscaping... just wow. Already rec’d. Going to download for a proper walk-through when I’m back at my computer. Excellent job! :D<3
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @Sandraelle , The Boca Raton feels very warm and welcoming! I'm not much on closets but I'm thinking you get into closets as much as your requester! LOL They are amazing! Your landscaping for this massive home is perfection as always!

But my most fav rooms are the gorgeous Master Suite and that adorable nursery! :mrgreen: The entire build just oozes luxury!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Wow, I am totally in awe of The Boca Raton, an incredible villa with such luxurious features. I also love the two storey dressing room, all those clothes! Beautiful landscaping and I adore the swimming pool with the bar, lounge and dining areas, looks such a wonderful relaxing place to be :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited October 2018
    Posting what I wrote on the DNA thread :wink:
    Holy smoke @Sandraelle , the detail in this lovely home is incredible. That two-storey closet, just wow. I love, love the nursery. Such interesting colours. You always have such a great eye for decor and mixing patterns throughout the home. The living room is another fav of mine. And your landscaping... just wow. Already rec’d. Going to download for a proper walk-through when I’m back at my computer. Excellent job! :D<3

@soocoolsim Thanks Paula, for posting here as well. :)
    romagi1 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle , The Boca Raton feels very warm and welcoming! I'm not much on closets but I'm thinking you get into closets as much as your requester! LOL They are amazing! Your landscaping for this massive home is perfection as always!

But my most fav rooms are the gorgeous Master Suite and that adorable nursery! :mrgreen: The entire build just oozes luxury!

@romagi1, Thank you Rox. Yeah the master suite in this floor plan was humongous, so hoping it has the mediterranean look to it.
    masajo wrote: »
    Wow, I am totally in awe of The Boca Raton, an incredible villa with such luxurious features. I also love the two storey dressing room, all those clothes! Beautiful landscaping and I adore the swimming pool with the bar, lounge and dining areas, looks such a wonderful relaxing place to be :)

@masajo . Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it and think it has the luxurious feel to it since it's such a big house. IRL, I would hate having a 2-story closet, haha!
  • HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    Boca Raton is Beautiful. wonderful build guys.. Now this is villa I could live in..
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Dear @Sandraelle , The Boca Ratón is a gorgeous Hacienda in a very beautiful Spanish style <3 You made an amazing work on it!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Catching up on your recent creations sweetie! Epic work! <3
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    CHATEAU RIONA is so gorgeous! <3 Looks like you took it right out of a fairy tale.

THE BOCA RATON is beautiful! Amazing work!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top