Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    This will be a new experience for me I think. And I hope it's super fun! :D

You'll enjoy it for sure! Abnormality is always a treat!

[I'm working on my app now, sorry for being the slowest, I've been a busy bee, but I'm making time now.]
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

[I'm working on my app now, sorry for being the slowest, I've been a busy bee, but I'm making time now.]

*cheers enthusiastically*

Yay!!! we’re almost there ^^
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Ooh, what a twist. I thought it could've been one of the recent joiners
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    @Smarties101 I have an idea :)

If nobody else is gonna sign up, you could put a random sim in 12th spot and let him/her drop out after 2 or 3 episodes

This is my way of doing things XD throwback to Mastermind.

It's a really good idea.

Having full players are better though :P but it does create a nice story event having them go XD

You’ll love it @Shadami! It’s great to play and even more fun to watch your simmies play along too!

Do you prefer to be called Shadami? Or something else :3
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member

You’ll love it @Shadami! It’s great to play and even more fun to watch your simmies play along too!

Do you prefer to be called Shadami? Or something else :3
    Most people call me Shadami or Sha. ^^

I know which of the sims i submitted I'm hoping to get picked over the other. I have fun with them. :D and it's always fun to see what they get up to. haha

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    It's tough this time for me. I like them both, but I do lean towards one over the other. I'd be happy with either.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Heheheh can’t wait to see which sim got picked for me
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    It's tough this time for me. I like them both, but I do lean towards one over the other. I'd be happy with either.

Same, I'm hoping for one sim more than the other because I've entered the other in something before and would like to see my new sim but I really like them both.
    APPLICATION SUBMITTED! :)

I'm torn between my sims, I love them both already - excited to see who gets picked, and I hope y'all like them.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    I can actually see how one of them might stir thing sup a bit, but I'd love to see either picked.
    image.png
    I can actually see how one of them might stir thing sup a bit, but I'd love to see either picked.

Gotta have some drama and someone to stir up the pot, right? :P hehehe
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Woo, we're almost ready to go! :smiley:
    Banner.png
    kittymeow wrote: »

Same, I'm hoping for one sim more than the other because I've entered the other in something before and would like to see my new sim but I really like them both.

I'm fine with eiþher, both add a different touch to the Abnormality house. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Thanks for sending your app in Tiger!!!

After spending all morning saying 'Yes, No, Yes, No, Dunno, I don't know, breakdown, bunjee jump, skydive' I've finally picked the final cut for the cast. It was a truly hard decision picking between all your sims, they were all brilliant. Luckily I think we have a good diverse variety of characters to watch over the season :)

I will be releasing an episode soon-ish where we will meet this year's cast. Stay tuned guys and get the popcorn ready because Season 4 is about to begin!!! :D
    You’re welcome! :)

Super stoked to see that first episode, it’s always such an interesting time meeting new contestants for the first time. I’m looking forward to how wacky and fun they’ll hopefully be.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

After spending all morning saying 'Yes, No, Yes, No, Dunno, I don't know, breakdown, bunjee jump, skydive' I've finally picked the final cut for the cast. It was a truly hard decision picking between all your sims, they were all brilliant. Luckily I think we have a good diverse variety of characters to watch over the season :)

I will be releasing an episode soon-ish where we will meet this year's cast. Stay tuned guys and get the popcorn ready because Season 4 is about to begin!!! :D

Yaaaaaasssssssss
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member

Gotta have some drama and someone to stir up the pot, right? :P hehehe

Yep ! Hehe
    image.png
    edited October 2018
    Woooo!! It's about to get real XD 🦊
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh this is going to be so much fun! I can sense the excitement already. :3
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Oooh I'm so excited! :smiley:
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Ooooh, I can't wait to see all the contestants :p
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Oh this is going to be so much fun! I can sense the excitement already. :3
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Oooh I'm so excited! :smiley:
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Ooooh, I can't wait to see all the contestants :p

SAAAAAME!!!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    tenor.gif

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
    Banner.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

giphy.gif
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories