Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My vampires love Seasons EP

As a rotational player, I play all kinds of families, but vampires are my favorites. Seasons are natural with my "real" households. I was not sure if it will be fun with my vampires but...

Some of them love Spring:
pPltkCi.png

Some of them love Summer (at a steampunk inside pool):
oGEAfzA.png

Some love the blood of autumn:
Bf7KFHh.png

Others are romantic at winter:
EaHcsGN.png

Ok, some of them do not care about the weather to go to swim lol:
4FFjkwo.png

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Hello :) It is great that your vampire sims are enjoying the different seasons that have come with the Seasons pack :) It was very nice seeing the pictures of them enjoying each of the different seasons.
    It wasn’t very nice though that your vampire drank from Patchy!
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Thanks @rosemow :# Poor Patchy :D I was surprise to see the option, maybe I have a vegan vampire now! My fav was an electric storm at the jungle, one of my vampires was so happy with all those thunder and lightning :s I did not took a picture, I was so nervous and having fun at the same time. It is a great EP ;)
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    was that vampire erratic? i had an erratic vampire that absolutely loved thunderstorms. she was always outside playing in the rain and cheering when lightning struck. and even got an energized moodlet when lightning struck her

a nice bonus to the vampires is they are (un)naturally immune to temperature extremes. will never overheat or freeze, so don't actually need to change into the temperature-specific outfits, though i do give those to most of mine so they can mimic simanity. others don't care, so i design their summer/winter outfits to just mirror their everyday ones

Hi @kalaksed he is a Storm Chaser (Reward trait) :# My erratic sims love to take a shower in the rain :p Yay I like that vampires are immune to temperature extremes, but yessss mine have also outfits for summer and winter. Some of them look really gloomy and beautiful under the snow <3 But I do not like when they use the umbrella, it is really glitchy :/ with vampires.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited October 2018
    This. This is a nice thread. I love the thing where they don't feel any temperatures and can go out when it's cloudy. Seasons is great!!

I do wish the night was actually longer during winter, though. The sun should not get up at 6 am in the winter, and they should not be sizzling to death at 6 am in the winter either.
    Summer, however, should be fatal. The sun should get up much earlier in the summer. I really hope they patch this; we should have vamps get affected by varying sunrise hours all year round. As for which hours; that would vary by the neighborhood.

Anyway, one of my vampires managed to turn the easter bunny into a vampire. He just asked, for fun, and the bunny, somehow, was like YES PLEASE...???
    Then I added a tradition for Halloween where the bunny would return, and.. that's when I got to see them turn.
    CPVZO4Q.png

He also somehow drank from Patchy. Mostly because I wanted to see if I could... and apparently I can.
    Is.. is there blood inside that scarecrow?
    YdfItpK.png

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr

Wow @Magdaleena that Bunny picture is epic <3<3<3:D Some of my vampires think Bunny is yummy. But about Patchy, I do not know, maybe we have vegan vampires infiltrated in our game :o Yes, I love how vampires are integrated to seasons but they are still afraid of snow and blizzard all together. Also they use the umbrella by day, it is a nice touch but is really glitchy :| Every sim year is different at all worlds, some winters are really bad and you can not see the sun at any moment. I have many daywalkers vampires, but it could be nice to see the weak vampires having a chance at a cloudy day :p

I really like the skating feautre, it is simple but I enjoy looking at my "mortal" sims at the ring when I playing them. I had not played skating with vampires but as a rotational player I can see other households at different spots. I was surprised when I saw one of my main vampires skating :o He is really gloomy, a little bored with eternity :D So I build him a Neo Tokyo Skating to cheer him up. I change to his household and this was the result <3

u5xhVSz.png
    aLV2c06.png