Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    *lures new people in with candy*

tumblr_mqoxp9AUwr1qcu8s6o1_500.gif

tenor.gif

Is she the secret final contestant? :o:D

I wouldn't underestimate her, coming in with treats when you first enter would be a smart social move :p She's there to win XD
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Especially since she knows she's at a disadvantage being older. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

I dunno, I heard she's a beast in strength and endurance challenges :D
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member

I dunno, I heard she's a beast in strength and endurance challenges :D

Thanks for the warning, now I gotta win the first HoH and get her evicted under my reign. :o
    Banner.png
    p7BZQE7UBOO0N.jpg

Looks like our favourite partygabber got a makeover?
    Banner.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @kittymeow Thanks for the tag :blush:

Sadly, I've got a busy weekend lined up and I don't think I'll have a chance to get a sim or two together. I have linked this thread into the Writers' Lounge thread on the Sims 4 Challenges, Stories and Legacies section, so hopefully, that'll get you that last spot @Smarties100

I've never seen this story pop up before, but I mainly stick to the Sims 4 Challenges, Stories and Legacies section. When this story starts up for real, I'd recommend you have the thread in that section - you might get a few more readers that way - or at the very least, you're welcome to self-promote the story and any chapters that are published in the Writers' Lounge thread.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    @Shadami, I know you're running your own, but what about joining one?

xD Yes I can take the last slot . I'll try to make a sim Asap, or use one I've already created if they only use the allowed packs :D
    One super quick question though before I use a Sim I've already made. Are we going blank slate skills?
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Shadami wrote: »

xD Yes I can take the last slot . I'll try to make a sim Asap, or use one I've already created if they only use the allowed packs :D
    One super quick question though before I use a Sim I've already made. Are we going blank slate skills?

Glad you're joining in, @Shadami. Can't wait to see who you submit. And I don't think the skills are an issue because the two I sent in both had some skills, but I'll let someone who has played before answer that one.
    image.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Shadami, I know you're running your own, but what about joining one?

Yay! And just so you know, one of the sims I submitted is a sim I already made (and ended up liking). I just replaced some of that sim's CAS assets to match the packs that Smarties has. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited October 2018

The skills don’t matter as they will not affect the game at all ^^ they’re just your character for the story and the game will be played based on your own personal skill :3 the story and episode will reflect the game we play here. hehe
    Oh this could be entertaining. I may have to read some of the previous three seasons. :3 that's kinda my only issue. The one question who's your favorite in the past :o idk xD
    Oh this could be entertaining. I may have to read some of the previous three seasons. :3 that's kinda my only issue. The one question who's your favorite in the past :o idk xD

Welcome to the show Shadami, nice to have a new face around here :) I would definitely recommend reading the previous 3 seasons, 2 & 3 are more better since the format was more realised then. If you need any help with anything just give me a shout and I'll help accordingly, that goes for anyone else too :)
    11/12 apps in now :D I can't wait to decide who the cast is this year, it's going to be a hard one- everyone has submitted great sims this season!!!
    I can't see you. lol Is that Even?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Yay!!!! That's so exciting! Welcome!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    11/12 apps in now :D I can't wait to decide who the cast is this year, it's going to be a hard one- everyone has submitted great sims this season!!!

Oof that's exciting! Who you choose will substantially shape this season... So no pressure XD

We did our biggests bests for Abnormality. :)
    Banner.png
    Turner wrote: »

Oof that's exciting! Who you choose will substantially shape this season... So no pressure XD

no-pressure-gif.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Turner wrote: »

no-pressure-gif.gif

Third that ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I just hope my sims are interesting enough. I can't wait to see everyone's and I'm excited to play with new people. :)
    Whose apps are still missing? :3 I’m super excited to see the cast!
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Whose apps are still missing? :3 I’m super excited to see the cast!

Feelings upon seeing this as I thought I was one...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Iod1.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    @Smarties101 I have an idea :)

If nobody else is gonna sign up, you could put a random sim in 12th spot and let him/her drop out after 2 or 3 episodes

This is my way of doing things XD throwback to Mastermind.
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    @Smarties101 I have an idea :)

If nobody else is gonna sign up, you could put a random sim in 12th spot and let him/her drop out after 2 or 3 episodes

This is my way of doing things XD throwback to Mastermind.

It's a really good idea.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    This will be a new experience for me I think. And I hope it's super fun! :D