Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Off Your Sims' Homes.

Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
(Hopefully they won't stick this thread in the Builder's Section) because I want this thread to showcase every one's homes so that people get familiar with the layouts of the various family homes that each of us use in our games.

Also the fact is that I have fascination with family homes that extends all the way back to the 90s with my entrance into the real estate business for six and a half years of selling homes.

Yep...I was in there doing the "try to get rich" thing - found out that cold-calling was not my forte in life. :D:mrgreen: Cold-calling and an evil sense of humour are not a good recipe for success. :D Just a hint to those who are interested in a career in real estate? :DCalling the walk-in closet the in-law suite doesn't go over well with the female gender. >:)

So starting out. This is my family's current home.
Screenshot-2.jpg
I don't have a current house-tour set of photos just yet, but will strive to get one done, the next time that I'm in-game.
Sims_Realty.png
GYZ6Ak9.png
Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
Post edited by EA_David on

Comments

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    I don´t know how to put the pictures into spoilers so I have to spam the thread, sorry!
    This is the house of my main family in Moonlight Falls:
    B1I9L7x.jpg
    KqhQTqT.jpg

This is the castle of the Ichtacas at Isla Paradiso, a family, which is connected through marriage with my main family:
    W32pJ7F.jpg
    and their second home at IP, which also is used by the different families from the different worlds as a vacation home:
    dyLz5aW.jpg

This is a house in Great Bear in which a family member of my main family from 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lives with her family:
    K2MG6zr.jpg

And this is a house in which another family member lives with his family (here I tried to build a kind of a landing place for ships, the routing sometimes is a nightmare)
    F0K1Xgh.jpg
    Y2UKBDU.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited October 2018
    @AlexaKry - Quick question: Where did you get the frameless large glass panels? :) They look awesome. They're actually giving me some build ideas. :D
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    I don´t know how to put the pictures into spoilers so I have to spam the thread, sorry!

That's what this thread is for... SPAM away. :D I love seeing what other people do for houses. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @AlexaKry - Thank you. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2018
    I like building houses :love: Am currently working on a bar venue but the last house I gave to my simmy buddy.

This picture is the house from my simmy friends game.She is playing a Showtime singer just starting out in Riverview.

D6f7lIL.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

I'll have to hunt up pics of some of the other homes I've built, renovated or used over the years.

The Manor that Rafe and Autumn Sinclair live in. It was easiest pic to find as I'm currently playing them and took that picture recently when the kids arrived to visit. Built by @Charlottesmom and begged for by me. :grin: She is awesome for sharing her treasures. :)
    44295441404_6b60a3984b_b.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Good variety of living arrangements there! :smiley: The second last one really fits in with the area
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Another house spam ;)
    Two more houses from Isla Paradiso, one I´ve build, the house boat is a rebuild of the Ichtaca´s house boat
    GbaQo0k.jpg
    xnzPQ4c.jpg

one house from Sunlit Tides I rebuilt
    yF5bOer.jpg

a house rebuild from Hidden Springs
    JRWumeI.jpg

a rebuild of the Sunset Valley house, the one with the pond
    oz75f9V.jpg

and an own build of mine
    ZCWW4yb.jpg
    jG4PcpW.jpg
    edited October 2018
    @AlexaKry - I love your houses...they're absolutely gorgeous.
    @Nikkei_Simmer Good variety of living arrangements there! :smiley: The second last one really fits in with the area

Uh...those are @AlexaKry's houses. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer : thank you so much!
    It´s the first time ever I have shown my houses to somebody, so I appreciate your kudos very much!!
    My Sims' house at the start of the Legacy

Screenshot-35.jpg

The house they moved into in Sunset Valley:

Screenshot-10.jpg

Their first home in Riverview:

Screenshot-8.jpg

After a miscue with their second home, their third home in Riverview was the ticket.

Screenshot-8.jpg

House experimentation
    Screenshot-5.jpg

More House Experimentation. :D
    Screenshot-3.jpg

Even MORE house experimentation :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-6.jpg

Last house before the one that started off the thread.
    Screenshot-161.jpg

Yeah, the Chikamoris go through a lot of houses.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

My household's current house in Cape Garner Islands. (I modified the original house on the lot.)

in summer
    Vz4O2LB.jpg
    T3BoKo4.jpg
    wz83eZx.jpg
    QM0n6mq.jpg

in fall
    Vrb4iUa.jpg
    jVm0ew8.jpg
    oWo9yZs.jpg

in winter
    xoaEa2u.jpg
    9CTVE6b.jpg
    SAqTktq.jpg
    BU45Zza.jpg
    edited October 2018
    Ah... @cwaddell, so you're living on the other side of town, eh? :D Of course, I had to take the hill with the 64x64. Gotta have that ocean view. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @Amphora
    I forgot to check back.Is your home available to download? :o
    @suzses
    You did a wonderful job replicating the house! Beautiful!
    @CravenLestat
    I saw that house in an update on the game today thread, and thought it was adorable!
    lovely build!
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    I love looking at Sim build photos too; they’re great for seeing how people create various styles in game and for inspiring new ideas. Awesomes for all these amazing builds! :love:

I dug around in my screenshots and found some of my old favorites and firsts to share, along with some of my more recent builds. I added links for slideshows for the builds that have them, so you can see more of the floor plan and interior designs as well as additional angles of the architecture, if you like.

Seven Towers is my favorite Victorian home, built in Moonlight Falls. I had originally built it for my 100 Baby Challenge. Because of its size, furnishing and decorating it was even more time-consuming than doing the building and getting the various roofs to blend well, lol.

Seven%20Towers_zpsbvm6k1fc.jpg

Seven Towers Slideshow

Desert Dreams, built in Lucky Palms, is my favorite Mediterranean build. I spent weeks on the interior design choices and CAS alone. I’d entered it in a desert home contest on the old TS3 forums. More pix of it and the other top ten builds from that contest are featured on BryonyRae’s blog. There are some awesome builds and many amazing decorating ideas in these houses!

Desert%20Dreams_zpseekzkux6.jpg

Desert Dreams Slideshow

Mystic Oasis is also one of my 100 BC homes; a “futuristic” modern built in Lucky Palms. The most difficult part was getting the roof to curve properly, but I was thrilled with how it eventually turned out.

Mystic%20Oasis_zpsrpdei04z.jpg

Mystic Oasis Slideshow

Sunset Peach was the first house I created in Sunlit Tides. It was also my very first modern build and where I first tried my hand in creating custom built-in aquariums.

Sunset%20Peach_zps5qt6mvgt.jpg

Sunset Peach Slideshow

Midnight Tide wasn’t the first houseboat I built in Isla Paradiso, but it’s my favorite so far. I had a lot of fun designing and decorating it.

1Midnight%20Tide_zpsrowql99p.jpg

Midnight Tide Slideshow

Sail Away has a quirky design and is my favorite starter home. I built it on a 20x15 beach lot I placed in Sunset Valley for a starter home contest. I never created a slideshow for this build as it’s quite small with few rooms, but interior pix are available on the contest thread on page 4 and from a mini interview I’d done with an online fan magazine, Similitude, on pages 60-64.

Sail%20Away_zpsuirsa39p.jpg

My more recent builds are more unusual, as I’m filling up an empty custom world for fairies and other supernatural hybrids. Some of the houses for that world so far...

My angler fairy/mermaid’s house, Seaside Serenity:

Seaside%20Serenity_zpssh0a2sq0.jpg

My nectar (mead)-making bumblebee fairy’s cottage, Honeycomb Home & Busy Bee’s Daycare:

Honeycomb%20Home_zpshfcm5h3u.jpg

My alchemist fairy/vampire’s underground dwelling, Spider Oaks:

Spider%20Oaks_zpseefipsgi.jpg

My collector fairy/werewolf’s castle, Finder’s Keep:

Finders%20Keep_zps8j9hqjd1.jpg
    Ah... @cwaddell, so you're living on the other side of town, eh? :D Of course, I had to take the hill with the 64x64. Gotta have that ocean view. :D

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I had to go in game to see which lot and I haven't played in a week (I've been fixing the broken picture links in a story thread of mine). Is your sims' house on the modern lot or the old white house lot? Either would have great views. Cape Garner Islands is very scenic except for the often overcast weather (although realistic for the Pacific Northwest).

Johan is a professional athlete so I moved them close to the school/stadium. Also they can't afford a bigger house yet.

cwaddell wrote: »

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I had to go in game to see which lot and I haven't played in a week (I've been fixing the broken picture links in a story thread of mine). Is your sims' house on the modern lot or the old white house lot? Either would have great views. Cape Garner Islands is very scenic except for the often overcast weather (although realistic for the Pacific Northwest).

Johan is a professional athlete so I moved them close to the school/stadium. Also they can't afford a bigger house yet.

It's the modern house. The weather coming in from the OTHER side plus the risk of tsunamis ruled out the old white house lot. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    From the "Populate the Town" save:
    Screenshot-159.jpg
    Not the big mansion; like before, but it's getting bigger (room by room) :D:mrgreen::smirk:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    edited October 2018
    Holy Geez, I built another monstrosity (though it's NOT as monstrous as my former houses that take up three-quarters of the lot)
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    ...and yeah...that's a helipad on the roof. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    edited October 2018
    Thought I'd share some from my most recent build... 3 bedroom, 5 bathroom, 4 living spaces, 4 deck areas.

Screenshot-463_zpskjmxykww.jpgScreenshot-469_zpsczsxeled.jpg[/URL]\
    Screenshot-471_zpsnuz8rhnw.jpg[/URL]

Post edited by deadhaus123 on
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    Screenshot-484_zpsowxc49ta.jpg

THURSDAY.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    I like building houses :love: Am currently working on a bar venue but the last house I gave to my simmy buddy.

This picture is the house from my simmy friends game.She is playing a Showtime singer just starting out in Riverview.

D6f7lIL.jpg

Love the house. Is it on the exchange?