Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom apartments

Hi everyone
For a long time I was trying to find custom apartments to download (redesign of existing apartments but not penthouses)
Do you know where I can find them (except at the gallery)?

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    When you say redesign, you mean like differently decorated apartment lots? We cannot upload an entire redesigned apartment unfortunately, only rooms. Maybe try looking for the name of some apartments, and see what you find? Dunno where other than the gallery though.
  • marinapjanicmarinapjanic Posts: 109 Member
    Thanks, I didnt know that you cant upload an apartment...
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I know it's a bit stupid :/ I wish we could, but I guess since they're inside a shell, it won't be added. Hope you find something!
  • XGymnasticsGoddessXGymnasticsGoddess Posts: 17 Member
    You can completely redesign an apartment but if you want to upload it you have to remove a single section,panel, of wall to each room so you can upload it as one big room. Than people just replace the walls and bamn redesigned apartment.
  • Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
    If you need some custom made houses/apartments go to www.thesimsresources.com they make a ton of things.
  • Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    Court322 wrote: »
    If you need some custom made houses/apartments go to www.thesimsresources.com they make a ton of things.

Any new apartment buildings I have downloaded don't allow me to let a Sim live in one of the units. Someone also posted a hotel on the Sims 4 gallery from the Origin launched game and I couldn't get any Sim to be able to check in.
  • angelicamarsangelicamars Posts: 20 Member
    try tumblr
  • abcashleydabcashleyd Posts: 1 New Member
    > @marinapjanic said:
    > Hi everyone
    > For a long time I was trying to find custom apartments to download (redesign of existing apartments but not penthouses)
    > Do you know where I can find them (except at the gallery)?

I kind of created a good hack for this... I knock out parts of the wall before uploading so it can be loaded as one single apartment.

If you go to my gallery itsashleyb1t, you’ll see the apartments I’ve done they’re titled as the address in which the apartment goes to. The apartments will have a (1) next to them. Then the corresponding layout in the form of a house has a (2). For instance it will say 19 culpepper apt [1]. If I ever design the same apt I’ll put 1A and so on.

I hope this helps.