Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which is the WORST Sims 4 Pack? Your Opinion

Which is the WORST sims 4 stuff pack? And Why? Is it the Price, Contents or just the Idea?

Mine would be the spooky stuff as they added the Christmas stuff free so why not that. Also you pay for it eventhough you only really use it for a couple of sim days, and thats if you have seasons! Without seasons once a year.
Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
Sims 4, 25th December 2014

Which is the WORST Sims 4 Pack? Your Opinion 431 votes

Bowling Night
8%
auroraael14EvvieSimmeroveronMontrase102invisiblgirlSavorySageBagoas77tonymcanallyKaeChan2089gothprincess4everashcrash19Simmerific94BabykittyjadeFinvolahalloweenchildJRBearkochamkluskiVafrous_VeeBambooramPuppy 35 votes
Perfect Patio Stuff
2%
adduapinaEnkiSchmidtmikaHopeyStarrparadiseplanetJohnvincent1229johnvincent0021Mindsimscreatenightowl1 9 votes
Vintage Glamor Stuff
3%
JaiSeadavidp0418DESERTFLOWER1981RoboSpongieMatheryn1156lenorcaShepardAshtontoAshton22logionLady_Ballorayowutupdoelynciaa_lolMay90 13 votes
Fitness Stuff
6%
AlrynnGoeguClassicalSimElenPinkSonata13SingerCarzeebearkendallranEvaliynBooV7227ImSandsRebeccaLynnitskatylynnAmiutzaSarahsShadyrpeabody12Destin2016rubyrufflesSimsSlayRae357kaiwrysims 28 votes
Cool Kitchen Stuff
7%
julienrob2004Icewolfsoulofadragon1PlayerSinger2010Writin_RegPaigeisin5drake_mccartymommy19959699zagboorulescatloverplayerkatka_kynclovabixterskristenleighwhiteTrashmagic3KNPenEdieApplebyBridgetKVrjssimKayeStarDinowCookie 33 votes
Backyard Stuff
0%
ddd994jadonbakes 2 votes
Spooky Stuff
23%
icmnfrshKita5399GalacticGalxbecky685xjadevkxoJessielanorbretonSimQueenie9AnyahsfriendlysimmersMoon_Willowg01denswanalejandro15039slamondastilljustme2Amj1995mlmeadowsWinterKhirinKhrisstyneEileen0001 100 votes
Romantic Garden Stuff
6%
rudy8292NivyxPrincess_07xSarahTheRedbevilleRavager619mariajane216texxx78kiayaindahouseAquaGamer1212MHsimsFanSimTrippyKayosCatalystEvilyn_1007Atreya33birdonawirehevkerCharlotta11TheIntrovertSimmerChesney 26 votes
Movie Hangout Stuff
1%
Peapond69Hestiaakinatsukana28JPsimmerRamofMerryDeathAmbyCakes 6 votes
Other
41%
Freckles1971Frn0731honeypooh1267LeGardePourpreJaseLaBlue0314Erja888jeLlyBeAn1573dreamergrl84storyyHowGreatThouArtColorist40SimsILikeSimsStormkeepSimpatsyannIsb917Simburiantclviskeekee53justChrisUk 179 votes

Comments

• takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    edited September 2018
    Spooky Stuff
    I don't celebrate halloween so that one was pretty pointless to me haha
    But that's okay, I'm glad that it was optional and I didn't have to deal with seeing all that stuff in my game. I don't have all of the other stuff packs, but I have most of them and I think overall they're pretty quality.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Other
    Definitely Luxury Party Stuff.

Look it was so bad it didn’t even make your list up top lol you totally forgot about it.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    I've used items from Luxury Party to make wedding venues -- it's nice to have the buffet tables for when your caterer only makes BLTs. :p

Spooky Stuff probably the least used in my game, though it has a nice worn looking flooring and some wallpapers I've used in rundown mansions (combine those with the Vampires wall cracks and holes). And I like the recipes that came with it, and the carving station is a different way to build handiness if you get bored with woodcarving. (You can actually carve the pumpkins then sell them -- now I've got a new way for Sims to earn extra money. You can even preserve them and they'll never spoil. If retail wasn't so boring I'd get a Sim up to top level in Flower Arranging then set up a store to sell flower arrangements and carved pumpkins.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • soulofadragon1soulofadragon1 Posts: 38 Member
    Cool Kitchen Stuff
    You just don't get to many stuff in this one. I aslo didn't like Spooky Stuff and one or two others but I just cant remember which ones at the moment.
    meme-7.jpg?w=512&h=512
  • ChesneyChesney Posts: 25 Member
    Romantic Garden Stuff
    so everyone is gonna ignore that romantic garden stuff literally has no content
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    Spooky Stuff is definitely the most niche (though Vampires and Seasons have definitely helped with that). About the only thing I use from that pack on a regular basis is the candy bowl, I think, lol. That said, it's not a bad pack. It's just the least useful to me overall.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited September 2018
    Spooky Stuff
    The only thing I'd like from Spooky Stuff is the costumes. But that's not worth paying for, to me.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Other
    I don't have all the packs yet, but of what I do have, Luxury Party is at the bottom of the pile.

I don't think I use anything except one or two of the makeup selections (and most of them are hideous).
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Other
    My First Petty Stuff
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • jadevkjadevk Posts: 18 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    I'm just not a Halloween fan. Some of the decor is good for Vampire houses/lots, but for the most part I don't use any of the items.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    It's not that I think it's terrible, it's just that it has a very specific purpose and I don't get to use it all that often.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited October 2018
    Bowling Night
    I've used items from Luxury Party to make wedding venues -- it's nice to have the buffet tables for when your caterer only makes BLTs. :p

Spooky Stuff probably the least used in my game, though it has a nice worn looking flooring and some wallpapers I've used in rundown mansions (combine those with the Vampires wall cracks and holes). And I like the recipes that came with it, and the carving station is a different way to build handiness if you get bored with woodcarving. (You can actually carve the pumpkins then sell them -- now I've got a new way for Sims to earn extra money. You can even preserve them and they'll never spoil. If retail wasn't so boring I'd get a Sim up to top level in Flower Arranging then set up a store to sell flower arrangements and carved pumpkins.)

I'm kind of tempted by Spooky Stuff, now. I'm really not into Halloween, but the pumpkin-carving sounds like fun.

I voted Bowling Night, though it's not entirely fair, since I don't have it. But then, I don't have it because I can't imagine anything from bowling being the sort of thing I'd want for my Sims' clothing or homes.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Other
    MFP gets my vote :unamused:
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Other
    My first pet stuff
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Other
    My Frist Pet stuff, but I'm not complaining about it either, I got it on sale, and that is the only reason I have it.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Spooky Stuff

I'm kind of tempted by Spooky Stuff, now. I'm really not into Halloween, but the pumpkin-carving sounds like fun.

I voted Bowling Night, though it's not entirely fair, since I don't have it. But then, I don't have it because I can't imagine anything from bowling being the sort of thing I'd want for my Sims' clothing or homes.

If you have Get Together, you can put together bowling groups -- it's actually a fun activity for Sims especially in bad weather. My only beef is that it takes a long time for a full 10 frame game; I do use a mod that reduces the time between turns which helps a bit.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • PuppyPuppy Posts: 13 New Member
    Bowling Night
    I voted for Bowling Night (even though I don't have it yet). A close second is Spooky Stuff. I'm happy that it's on sale right now, otherwise I wouldn't buy it for the full price. Halloween will always be my favorite holiday.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Other
    My first pet.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Other
    Personally, I feel that My First Pet Stuff is the worst SP released because it really felt like it consisted of items plucked from the Cats & Dogs EP and paired with the hamster/guinea pig pet/case. :(
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    Other
    for my gameplay, toddler stuff. i wouldn't say it's bad tho, i'm sure it's useful for other people.
    and my first pet stuff was definitely a mess. i didn't mind the concept or the fact that it was dlc for dlc, i just feel it was horribly half-baked. it felt like we were just given leftovers.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• FoxdogFoxdog Posts: 3 New Member
    Bowling Night
    Bowling stuff was pretty much just simplistic "retro" (calling the objects retro is a far stretch) crap and bowling animations. Jeez, even the result of the bowling game is just purely random numbers in a little pop-up box. What gives? :(
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    in my case its the Halloween sp since I am not the Halloween celebrating type
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Romantic Garden Stuff
    Chesney wrote: »
    so everyone is gonna ignore that romantic garden stuff literally has no content

Nope. This was my choice. I only use a few flowers and plants in my builds and everything else never gets used.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Other
    Not a huge fan of My First Pet or Laundry Day. Laundry day because it seems like they mentioned laundry in the poll because they knew people would want it plus I don’t like the style, and My First Pet Stuff because of the whole “cut content from pets” and I also don’t like the style.