Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing Mafia [ Town Win ]

Comments

• rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    EA_Lanna wrote: »
    Hey folks, I've removed and edited some posts that read as rude/insulting. I'm sure noone wants to offend so I would ask members playing this to please to take care with the words you use.

Edited: Typos and fixed some poor wording on my part :)

Which words aren’t good?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Oh dear, seems I've missed a bit. I'm going to place my vote

Vote: Dekay

1. First to vote someone off.
    2. Has caused quite a stir :lol:

Excuse you. Since you're new... XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Current Vote Count:

Charlie (2) - City, Bubbz
    City (1) - Dekay
    Rose (1) - Zinnia
    Bubbz (1) - Charlie
    Dekay (1) - Bow

Day ends in around 6 Hours and 15 Minutes

• LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Oh dear, seems I've missed a bit. I'm going to place my vote

Vote: Dekay

1. First to vote someone off.
    2. Has caused quite a stir :lol:

Excuse you. Since you're new... XD

Shh.. you don't see anything.. :joy:
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    hurhurhur
    oh
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    hurhurhur

Oh hiii!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    By the way, I'm tweaking the set up slightly:
    • Rather than being two-shot fruit vendors, you are all (both mafia and town) infinite shot fruit vendors.
    • Each player will be assigned a specific fruit to them (that only they will know).
    • Town has a 50% chance of sending out perfect fruit, whilst mafia have a 50% chance of sending rotten fruit.

So what's the other 50% of each? Town has a 50/50 chance of perfect/rotten and same with mafia?
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

DeKay wrote: »
    So, so far we haven't heard from Sub and Bubbz, that means most probably at least 1 mafia has already spoken.

Who are you guys suspicious of? Rose's allergy comment was kinda odd too. She rarely goes that off topic when town. But I don't think she does that either when she's mafia.

I think City's "sulk" comment makes her look 50/50. I know she's usually a bit unfazed when she's town. So maybe she's town here? I don't know. Everyone else seems kinda neutral so far. And Zinnia looks like she's trying to blend in. I would say she's 70% leaning town. Lilli seems quite townish. Charlie is up in the air now.

I was asleep then, and then I had to go to school, and then finish making my sister's birthday cake. I'm reading through now :)
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Rather than being two-shot fruit vendors, you are all (both mafia and town) infinite shot fruit vendors.
    • Each player will be assigned a specific fruit to them (that only they will know).
    • Town has a 50% chance of sending out perfect fruit, whilst mafia have a 50% chance of sending rotten fruit.

So what's the other 50% of each? Town has a 50/50 chance of perfect/rotten and same with mafia?

Town will either send normal or perfect fruits

Mafia will either send normal or rotten fruits
    I can't really see anything that's poking out at me, other than the obvious post editing but that wasn't down to the players, it was moderation, so that's irrelevant.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    hurhurhur

CRAFTY
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Ah I see. Are you told who gave you the fruit? Do the fruit types have any meaning/use?
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

hurhurhur

CRAFTY

YEE
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    hurhurhur

Quite rude :neutral:
    I read through, and these are the thoughts I've come up with up to this point.

DeKay always votes right when day 1 starts, so that doesn't lead me to believe one way or another.
    Bubbz has been playing like this for a few games now and has been town, so I almost want to lean towards town

Other than that, I'm not really getting too many leads, I'll have to wait until closer to the deadline to vote.

Ah I see. Are you told who gave you the fruit? Do the fruit types have any meaning/use?

Each person has been told which fruit they’ll send out, but you won’t be told who sent that fruit to you

And the fruits don’t have any use, they’re just a fun little gimmick
    I’m going out to watch a film at 8:40, so I won’t be able to flip night at 9:00.

Would everyone be ok if I flipped night at 20:00BST instead? I’ll make night last 4 hours instead of 3 as well
    hurhurhur

Quite rude :neutral:

No no she’s an old player. It cool.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    I’m going out to watch a film at 8:40, so I won’t be able to flip night at 9:00.

Would everyone be ok if I flipped night at 20:00BST instead? I’ll make night last 4 hours instead of 3 as well

Yes go ahead.
    It's a lot of fun!
    Remember, when I die get bubbz or city. One or both is mafia.
    It's a lot of fun!

Alright.
    Remember, when I die get bubbz or city. One or both is mafia.

You saying that might be used as a frame by the mafia, so if this happens I might not be so easily swayed unless there's other evidence within that too.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

You saying that might be used as a frame by the mafia, so if this happens I might not be so easily swayed unless there's other evidence within that too.

I agree. The mafia sees this and kills Charlie to try to frame City and or Bubbz. But maybe one of those two is scum, kill you, and then say the same thing Sub and I are. We'll have to see how the night goes.

That leaves us with a little over an hour left if my conversion is correct, so we need to figure out a lynch before then.

I agree. The mafia sees this and kills Charlie to try to frame City and or Bubbz. But maybe one of those two is scum, kill you, and then say the same thing Sub and I are. We'll have to see how the night goes.

That leaves us with a little over an hour left if my conversion is correct, so we need to figure out a lynch before then.

Seems like you guys have this figured out.
    It's a lot of fun!

Yep, just under an hour now

Yep, just under an hour now

You can just end it plumbob. I don’t care anymore.
    It's a lot of fun!