March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Teeth, Skin details etc on Human?

Hi,

Anyone know of a mod or a way to get the Vampire teeth, tones, eyes and skin details available for humans and aliens?

Comments

• djaykdjayk Posts: 44 Member
    Anyone?
  • sweetbluekiana1sweetbluekiana1 Posts: 167 Member
    I looked and can't find one. But another option is you could try going on sims 4 studio and find the fangs and check it for humans? I think you can do that. But if not there's tons of vampire fang and skin detail cc you could find online.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    i tried taking a vampire sim, giving it vampire features, and then curing the vampirism in game but the sim will lose all the features aside from the skin color, unfortunately.
    the skin does stay, though
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • kitteneyejokitteneyejo Posts: 3 New Member
    I've found this one, though it won't work if you don't have the vampire game pack thesimsresource. com/downloads/1422579
    (about to test it to be sure it works)
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,258 Member
    I've found this one, though it won't work if you don't have the vampire game pack thesimsresource. com/downloads/1422579
    (about to test it to be sure it works)

@kitteneyejo, just a little heads up, this is TS3 thread that you're posting a TS4 link in as TS3 has the Supernatural Pack whereas TS4 has the Vampire Pack... ;)

So you might be better off posting this link over in the TS4 Modding and Custom Content section... :)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-modding-and-custom-content
    > @kitteneyejo said:
    > I've found this one, though it won't work if you don't have the vampire game pack thesimsresource. com/downloads/1422579
    > (about to test it to be sure it works)

it seems to work for all the superficial details except the ears, but if you want the ears too theyre accessible here - modthesims. info/download.php?t=588257
    @lisasc360

oops :s
    that's entirely my bad- i found this thread while searching for the ts4 details etc myself