Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Revisiting the One, or setting the Wayback Machine to your first Sim

I have a confession to make. I love to create sims. I do it to the point that I am sure I have at least more than one pair with matching personalities. Whenever I create a new world, I go through my library and have a lot to choose from, even including Pagan Myn and Johnny Bravo. But recently I got to thinking that I haven't seen my Alpha Sim in a long time. The very first sim I created upon getting the Sims 4. So I gave her a house, and found that she's been a bit of breath of fresh air. Even thinking it would be good she stuck with just one relationship as opposed to the usual polygamist play most of my sims follow.
WWA7boE.png
Trinity Prima, the first sim I created with the game.

Have you visited your original sim lately? And has it been quite a while?

Comments

• Options
    Evalyn326Evalyn326 Posts: 167 Member
    A few days ago, I gave my first sim I created new clothes and hair, but that's all. I made that sim with the demo and never played with it.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited October 2018
    My first sim, Peach Blossom, is present in almost all my saves. I love her.
    She has evolved over the years (with new clothes and hairstyles and such) but she has kept all her facial features untouched (or almost? I can't remember for sure now). I have a few versions of her in my gallery and always go back and forth with the different versions. I always like to pair her up with another one of my very first sims André Joyeux.
    They end up together in most of my saves even though they don't usually make very cute looking children :D

Here is Peach Blossom in my current save:
    RBLrSMq.jpg

And here is the original, my first Peach:
    4JgdEd7.png
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    My very first sim, very much pregnant with the first child, and very much in love with her handyman it seems:

Lmjkvoe.png

She's really a failed attempt at making a me-sim.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    @Kathykins We both used the exact same top for our first sims! :)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    hahah oh my goodness, you're right. Didn't even occur to me! Love that colour though :)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    my first was actually a couple and they got a little attention and once again they are in the background of another save but I look in on them to make sure they are doing well. Those old sims have a way with calling you back sometimes :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I rarely save my sims. I play through their lives and let them die a natural (sometimes) death after elderhood. Also, I'm terrible about saving sims to my own gallery so many, including my first, are gone forever. Also, I've had many set-backs where I find my sims saves just gone/deleted/stuck on a crashed hard drive.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited October 2018
    My first sims created since the beginning were my simself and sim husband. They are still alive but elder. I was just thinking yesterday when will I let them pass on....? Maybe when a great great grand child becomes a child. That way I can hold on to them a bit longer. So far they have a toddler great grandson. Yea...that's what I'll do.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited October 2018
    My first was Ebenezer Ashford, I was just fiddling about, trying to make an attractive guy. Admittedly, none of my sims back then were that attractive. I've not changed save-games since, and I go back to play him often. He's been a bodybuilder, a super villain and now a mafioso.

then
    mowJAN4.jpg
    now
    svS1pOP.png
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited October 2018
    I hadn't looked at my original Sims in years, but was recently able to recover all of those saves from an old laptop. I was appalled!! My old Sims were sooo ugly. :D I would not be happy to see most of them in my game without giving them some extreme makeovers.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    My first was Ebenezer Ashford, I was just fiddling about, trying to make an attractive guy. Admittedly, none of my sims back then were that attractive. I've not changed save-games since, and I go back to play him often. He's been a bodybuilder, a super villain and now a mafioso.

then
    mowJAN4.jpg
    now
    svS1pOP.png

Jumping Jehoshaphat! It's like a before/after photo for a plastic surgeon advertisement, in collaboration with Calvin Klein to boot. Photo A is definitely a sim you'd expect all other sims to turn around and walk away from when they see him coming. Like he slammed his face into a wasp nest because some alternate medicine guru told him to.
    Okay, I'm done. :D
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Jumping Jehoshaphat! It's like a before/after photo for a plastic surgeon advertisement, in collaboration with Calvin Klein to boot. Photo A is definitely a sim you'd expect all other sims to turn around and walk away from when they see him coming. Like he slammed his face into a wasp nest because some alternate medicine guru told him to.
    Okay, I'm done. :D
    Thanks for sharing!

Pfftahahaha. That had me in hysterics. He was actually one of the better looking, this was back when I insisted eyeshadow & lipstick on men looked totally natural, and not at all like makeup. Example, the second sim I made was this abomination:

3UZGJGx.jpg

Now he looks like this;
    DoH71l9.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I have a confession to make. I love to create sims. I do it to the point that I am sure I have at least more than one pair with matching personalities. Whenever I create a new world, I go through my library and have a lot to choose from, even including Pagan Myn and Johnny Bravo. But recently I got to thinking that I haven't seen my Alpha Sim in a long time. The very first sim I created upon getting the Sims 4. So I gave her a house, and found that she's been a bit of breath of fresh air. Even thinking it would be good she stuck with just one relationship as opposed to the usual polygamist play most of my sims follow.
    WWA7boE.png
    Trinity Prima, the first sim I created with the game.

Have you visited your original sim lately? And has it been quite a while?

I gave the first sims I ever made in sims 4 new identities, well, I changed their last names. Lol. I made them as an elderly couple after playing around with their genetics to make their daughter. Ryan and Katherine Gilbert, as well as their daughter, son in law and his parents, have passed on and their oldest grandson, named after his maternal-grandfather, will be an elder himself in 12 days!!! He and his wife have two sons and a daughter while his brother Cole has two daughters and a son.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything