Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Freeplay Adoption Agency

PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
edited October 2018 in The Sims FreePlay
Hello All Simmers,

Do you have a child, infant or Toddler that needs love well please post your friend.code here I will accept any sim child that needs love. The adoption agency is runned by a Sim named Marry Poppins. She is a Social worker and will happily taken any sim that needs love. Just drop them off on the front lawn and my sim will carry them in their arms and place them in a crib or bed with care.

Post the username you'd used for thesims3.com site and I will be happy to care for your sim (child) and I will find the right family to love them.

Kindest Regards
princessRey25
Post edited by PRINCESSRey on

Comments

• EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Which game are you referring to, Sims Freeplay or Sims Mobile?
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    edited October 2018
    Both EA_Lana said to post on their site and if you have a baby needed to be adopted ,toddler , child or preteen I would take them in and find a family who needs one in my city.
    Post edited by PRINCESSRey on
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I was asking because this forum section is for Sims Freeplay, but you mention Sims Mobile and friend codes, which Sims Freeplay doesn't have.
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    I was asking because this forum section is for Sims Freeplay, but you mention Sims Mobile and friend codes, which Sims Freeplay doesn't have.

I have a page on the sims 3 gallery site so this is how we adopt toddlers or baby.