Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We really need a Romance & Wedding upgrade pack

2...Next

Comments

• FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Oh and not to forget the option to invite the family and friends from BOTH sims getting married when planning the social wedding event. The same goes for all the other parties. All selected host's friends/family should show up.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Terra wrote: »
    KJB wrote: »
    It'd also be cool to have official honeymoons and able to introduce a significant other to parents/kids.

YES to both of these! Especially that second one. I'd love to have a special interaction where a previously single/divorced parent introduces their new partner to the kids as an incoming family member. There could be one for "this is Mom/Dad's new boyfriend/girlfriend" and then one for "we're getting married". For the latter, the kid's reaction would depend on how high their relationship was with both parents and the incoming step-parent. Like how kids react differently to having a new sibling, but less random.

I'd love for online dating to make a comeback, even if it was handled through the phone rather than the computer. I agree though that married Sims should not automatically be added unless they have a relevant trait or aspiration.

I would like all these things
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    Oh and not to forget the option to invite the family and friends from BOTH sims getting married when planning the social wedding event. The same goes for all the other parties. All selected host's friends/family should show up.

yes we need this
    autonomous proposals would be great
  • kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    I'm sorry but I do not believe we can get it. It's much easier to add a few pieces of furniture and decorations than create new sim's interactions. A small mistake and on the base of these interactions the game will generate a lot of bugs. EA is fed up with these complaints about bugs right now. A new window, sofa or chair are not risky and will not create dificult bugs, which is why we will get new objects rather and I afraid we will never get new love interactions.
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Yes with a gown and veil and the female sims having two rings instead if one like she has the engagement ring and the wedding band and we can pick and chose what colors the rings can be. Before proposing ask father or mother for hand I really liked that in Sims 3. Ask a Sim to be Best Man and Maid of Honor have bridesmaids and groomsmen, flower girl and ring barrier. The option to walk down the aisle.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    KJB wrote: »
    HopeCrash wrote: »
    Romantic picnic baskets and cuddling porch swings from TS1 should also be added to this.

And the heart shaped bed

and hot tub!

I agree with everything listed in this thread. It'd also be cool to have official honeymoons and able to introduce a significant other to parents/kids.

Yep a heart shaped hottub for two with roses on the top.
    kreatora wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I do not believe we can get it. It's much easier to add a few pieces of furniture and decorations than create new sim's interactions. A small mistake and on the base of these interactions the game will generate a lot of bugs. EA is fed up with these complaints about bugs right now. A new window, sofa or chair are not risky and will not create dificult bugs, which is why we will get new objects rather and I afraid we will never get new love interactions.

We got a lot of new interactions in Seasons.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Simnoobsie wrote: »
    We definitely need more wedding stuff. I wouldn't mind a few more dress options that look like wedding dresses, maybe a few more tux ideas for the guys. I hate that we can't really snuggle in front of the fireplace on those blizzard nights. Or after all the kids have gone to bed on Christmas Eve and the parents should be sitting on the couch snuggling and drinking hot cocoa. Talking about all the warm fuzzy feelings they have about their kids and the holidays.

I'd like to be able to plan our wedding attire rather than just spin into a random outfit.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)

So you are basically saying any EP or GP would not be possible, cause it requires interactions. As far as I checked, they still create packs.
    If you think we won't get a Love related pack for other reasons, I would get it. But your reasons, have nothing to do with this particular pack.
    Actually.. i just red they are mostly likely to be done with releasing stuff packs, so the opposite is actually true of what you said my friend ;)
    Omg guys! How about a wedding band?? How did i forget this :o We could hire existing band created by ourself or sims in town. Or just hire a completely new one where the game generates successful sims with music skills that play music for your sims all night! We could directly get the create band option.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    cheapest wedding option: eloping second cheapest-civil hall(?)m 3rd is 1-2 bridesmaids and a flower girl and ring bearer, 4th more bridesmaids and maybe an MOH, the most expensive would be 4-5 bridesmaids, 2 flower children, a ring bearer and pages for the bride's train (which means very fancy wedding dresses), also includes a carriage ride (if we have horses) to get 2 and from the wedding area.
    6adMCGP.gif
    we also need to be able to have best man and bride maids

So you are basically saying any EP or GP would not be possible, cause it requires interactions. As far as I checked, they still create packs.
    If you think we won't get a Love related pack for other reasons, I would get it. But your reasons, have nothing to do with this particular pack.
    Actually.. i just red they are mostly likely to be done with releasing stuff packs, so the opposite is actually true of what you said my friend ;)

There is no confirmation that stuffpacks are done. They may be returning Next Year. I think their giving consoles a chance to catch up before we get new sps.