Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback for the Sims Mobile

167891012...Next

Comments

• kimmychellekimmychelle Posts: 3 New Member
    Redundant quest and high cost of game is pushing me to just delete all together
  • GenzzaGenzza Posts: 14 New Member
    Im on level 40 and there's nothing new to do.So I barely play this game any more.Looks like they taking for ever to open up another part of the game.MY SIMS HAVE NO LIFE...Need new stuff todo!
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    [quote="rafaeljonas;c-16140619"]The new tutorial for new users are so cool. Great job TSM Team!!

I think babies need a more toys like a duck, cars and blocks. they could play with it randomly. This maybe make they stop to wander around the house.
    and I think we need more interaction with objects. It's a problem because if we don't have a necessity bars, lot of objets has no utility or don't afect the way we playing. Maybe can return a hungry, fun and hygiene bar with energy bar.

Babies need a way to say "I have hungry" or "I need go to bathroom". Maybe with a persistent ballons, because now itens for babies don't make sense if you are off to a daily babe event.

Maybe in the december update I hope. [/quote]

I totally agree plus lets have the same clothing used in Sims 4 with the same baby features Sims 4 pc has.
    [quote="rafaeljonas;c-16543268"]it would be amazing if EA added a ring on the plumbob for married sims and party balloons at home party hosts. And send messages to all sims friends when he grows old.

the surprising choices feature are expensive. No one wants to pay 2000 simcash in a hottub. Does not make sense. It is a simple object costing the price of an expansion of the sims 4. ( i hope it's just a mistake and the price in the future come something like 200 or 500 simcashs) if you're an honest player without using hacks, this becomes expensive d +. No one wants to invest all this into an object.

Inventory is a mess. We need categories to organize things there.

There is no option to run in the neighborhood. And it would be great if the family neighborhood were remodeled and included homes of friends on the list as neighbors.

There is a limit of objects at home and it is easily reached.

the toddlers remain without actions. This is so boring! Kids too.

I like the game, but every update changes something or adds a new function instead of improving what we already have. Sad!

We won't need a Heirloom store, we need a waterfront
    We need more interactions with babyies and more interactive objects for him.
    We really need more forms to get together with another sims to party or make a outdoor gyn

It's not about get money, it's about create a fan bases like freeplay have for make money in the future.

But something that I really love in the sims mobile is new animations and new objects! I love all animations from digital influencers update.[/quote]

I agree with you Sims mobile have stunning graphics but I'm bored myself the babys don't have clothes, cant customize the child and hardly any interaction at all I think the cute babies, toddlers are a huge seller for EA/Mavis why take away the same baby , toddler interactions in Sims mobile away from the PC version they are missing allot to this area and who ever said a cute baby , puppy, kitten, Toddler be taken out of the game.
  • DaveoghDaveogh Posts: 8 New Member
    1. The option for a second floor: this have probably been mentioned,the option for a second floor like a duplex would be really cool, u guys can make an option in the game when clicked will go to the second floor since building slot for rooms is only 13.
    2. Clothing and Hairstyle: As I go up in levels, I see more and more furniture unlocked. Okay, that's not bad. but what I'd really like to see is more cosmetic options for my character(s). I'd like to see more hairstyles, more beard styles, more clothing, etc. Can we get some more of those?
    3. Swimming pool & Hot tubs: Also, we need hot tubs and or swimming pools to be available to all players and not through and event priced preferably using Home tickets or 7,000 simoleons or 20-40 Sim cash.
    4. BBQ party: This is more of a materialistic suggestion but it'd be nice to be able to build your own patio with flooring that you can add outside and also a grill so your sims could host a BBQ party or maybe incorporate it into the foodie party. When I first started playing the game and saw the outdoors icon I thought there would be BBQ's so I was very disappointed to only see shrubs and hedges.
    5. More levels: when i started playing the game i thought it was going to last like forever, but when i saw that lvl 40 max, i was so disappointed.
    6. More careers: There are other careers like Accountants, pilot, Architectural and Civil Drafters, Barbers and so on but why just 7 careers we need more pls.
    7. Lockable doors - Would love a way to stop/block random family members hanging out in the bathroom and other areas of my house.
    8. More events
    9. More sims: we need more sims other than 4 make it 6
    10. We have many lights but we do not have day and night in the residential lot. It's really funny.
  • SheenOmalleySheenOmalley Posts: 10 New Member
    FEEDBACK & Questions: I have maxed out on Rooms and Land. Will there be anytime in the future when the land will be able to be cleared to allow me to enlarge the rooms I already have? Not a great fan of "CHOICES" pop up. I try not to use Sims Cash unless it's for items to complete a decoration set, and Cupcakes are a premium as well. Party Cakes I've so many of. Plus I do not need more Hamsters! Finally, Llama Daily Quests. They are quicker to complete, by eliminating the "Complete one Event" is a PLUS. However, Since the Llama Daily Quests & the opening of the Waterfront, I've noticed a drastic decrease in the Simoleons in my account. Yes, I've purchased Items for the Waterfront Careers. They were expensive, so I'll not purchase anything further. But it does not explain the decrease in the account. I normally retain 5k-100+K. What's changed?
    PLEASE! I have so many items I've won during an event, or through "CHOICES" that I can not use, or do not wish to use. Please add a "Yard Sale" day once a month, allowing players to sell items they'll never use because they've updated everything. Or, perhaps, allow a "Married Couple" living in the house move to a "New Beginner" house. I wouldn't mind setting up my SIMS in more houses!
    Visiting Friends outside of Parties would be nice! I would like to be able to have the ability to walk up the street to the new neighbors, give them a gift for their home to welcome them to the neighborhood. I've done this before in similar games, it added something different to do.
    edited September 2018
    FEEDBACK & Questions: I have maxed out on Rooms and Land. Will there be anytime in the future when the land will be able to be cleared to allow me to enlarge the rooms I already have? Not a great fan of "CHOICES" pop up. I try not to use Sims Cash unless it's for items to complete a decoration set, and Cupcakes are a premium as well. Party Cakes I've so many of. Plus I do not need more Hamsters! Finally, Llama Daily Quests. They are quicker to complete, by eliminating the "Complete one Event" is a PLUS. However, Since the Llama Daily Quests & the opening of the Waterfront, I've noticed a drastic decrease in the Simoleons in my account. Yes, I've purchased Items for the Waterfront Careers. They were expensive, so I'll not purchase anything further. But it does not explain the decrease in the account. I normally retain 5k-100+K. What's changed?
    PLEASE! I have so many items I've won during an event, or through "CHOICES" that I can not use, or do not wish to use. Please add a "Yard Sale" day once a month, allowing players to sell items they'll never use because they've updated everything. Or, perhaps, allow a "Married Couple" living in the house move to a "New Beginner" house. I wouldn't mind setting up my SIMS in more houses!
    Visiting Friends outside of Parties would be nice! I would like to be able to have the ability to walk up the street to the new neighbors, give them a gift for their home to welcome them to the neighborhood. I've done this before in similar games, it added something different to do.

Hello Sim members ,
    I see all your frustrations with this game whether PC or mobile but there are other options too if your feeling frustrated take a step back from the game.

The EA/Mavis probably has new ideas and looking for quality pc modders over the age of 16 (at least from the US Site) development includes storytelling and this can be a whole trash can of paper for a story that changes over time.

Furthermore the coding Python, and 3D development can take up to a year depending what they decide to create.

Finally we have the update and been a Beta tester and doing some programming I've learned that it doesn't happen overnight.

Now price wise I agree with you I could bulk up a 8000 dollars or more but when plumbing or furniture are broken I loose money from all that I saved this I agree is frustrating I wish you could unlock these careers based on the following either a certain amount of llamas or Sims money there is to much currency to be able to rank up and some teens are in lower income households so money does become a issue.

I not here to say whether if the idea or Sims 4 is good or bad its just a new way of development of Sims we are going into the future and EA/Mavis are working hard and do listen to there customers.

If this is the only worst thing in Sims 4 or mobile I will take it compared to meeting my grim reaper and having no sim at all.

Sometimes in life you need to turn lemons into lemonade or Sims into vampires would be more fun either way take a step back, breathe in the fresh air, get away from the computer or phone and take in the moments we so dearly miss because life is going by way to fast to have so much hate , frustrations etc.
    rosemow wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »
    There is no way to tell if a sim is in a relationship or married. This needs to be changed. This would eliminate people sending us requests to get in a relationship with our sims. Especially if I am understanding some of the posts in this forum correctly . If you accept a relationship that person can take your sim? is this correct?

Hello
    If you accept the request from another simmer to have your sim move in with the sim do another simmer, you do lose control of the sim. There will though be a copy of your sim still in the family tree, that is accessed with the family photo.

@rosemow, what if they ask for a relationship in their game with one of your sims? Not move in just a relationship. I have been getting those kinds of requests and declining them because I don't want anyone asking me for my sims . I play legacy , If they ask me for a relationship will that lead them to ask me to have my sim move in with them?

Hello
    Often you will receive notices to say that a relationship has started between your sim and another sim., and there is an offer to add the simmer to your friends list. By accepting and adding the other simmer to your friend list, it doesn’t affect your control of your sim.

Thanks.. that is not what it states. I will give you an example, I got a notice stating joe wants to start a relationship with colten , accept or decline . It does not state who the message is from . I suspect it is someone on my friends list. I got another one like that for my female sim to another female sim. Both the sims they are asking about are married. in my game

@rosemow This is just an update, I got another one of these funny requests. it does state user name. the person is not on my friends list. I clicked accept and it sends a friends request from my account to theirs. . i then canceled the request and was just running a test of these notices I was getting.. My sims are not hitting on other sims in my game so is the game issuing these relationship requests at random? It's odd

There's a better way to approach this I agree with you we have young teens and the thought makes me Sick we teach youth not to add strangers how do we know that the stranger is Role-playing and trying to lure youth off our site I prefer if our youth used these forums.

As of finding a sim to Marry; What if there was a Matchmaker company for Sims also any Sim could work as a Career including planning the wedding.
    I keep tapping at the party bar but it isn't working - help?

Hi there,
    This sounds like a technical error it be best to open a ticket on EA/Mavis us site or message @EA_Mage on her wall she will provide better help for you in how to file a case report for a technical issue.
    it would be amazing if EA added a ring on the plumbob for married sims and party balloons at home party hosts. And send messages to all sims friends when he grows old.

the surprising choices feature are expensive. No one wants to pay 2000 simcash in a hottub. Does not make sense. It is a simple object costing the price of an expansion of the sims 4. ( i hope it's just a mistake and the price in the future come something like 200 or 500 simcashs) if you're an honest player without using hacks, this becomes expensive d +. No one wants to invest all this into an object.

Inventory is a mess. We need categories to organize things there.

There is no option to run in the neighborhood. And it would be great if the family neighborhood were remodeled and included homes of friends on the list as neighbors.

There is a limit of objects at home and it is easily reached.

the toddlers remain without actions. This is so boring! Kids too.

I like the game, but every update changes something or adds a new function instead of improving what we already have. Sad!

We won't need a Heirloom store, we need a waterfront
    We need more interactions with babyies and more interactive objects for him.
    We really need more forms to get together with another sims to party or make a outdoor gyn

It's not about get money, it's about create a fan bases like freeplay have for make money in the future.

But something that I really love in the sims mobile is new animations and new objects! I love all animations from digital influencers update.

I suggest creating a Separate post about babies and Toddlers its likely staff will see your post better in this regards if you're a member and make a post then I will also provide feedback and I ideas I want for Toddlers and babies.
  • GG_AbernathyGG_Abernathy Posts: 7 New Member
    I want to make some requests about hair and clothing.

Can we get some leopard print tops, skirts, outfits? Hats? It would be nice to have more clothing options for males as well, and more colors for the camo print shorts. More camo print

Can we also get long hair for males? I like dreadlocks, but what about long hair similar to Native Americans and Polynesians? Can we get options for hair down/ ponytails? And please, no more man buns...

I know summer is over, but I'm a little envious of these Sims I've come across strutting around in speedos and bikinis and bathing suits. Can you bring those back for those of us who started the game late?

What about flip flops and more tennis shoe options for males? Gladiator sandals for the ladies? Though high boots would be nice, too.

Last on my list for now is please bring back the hot tub event!

Thanks for reading. I would have started a new thread, but I'm still too new.
  • CeeameeCeeamee Posts: 6 New Member
    Please extend this dancing event! I love this game and play it often, but some of us are in the midst of a hurricane and without power. I'm pushing my luck even coming here to post this since I need to conserve my phone juice. Hurricane Florence doesn't care about my sims and their dancing career, but I do!
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    I suggest creating a Separate post about babies and Toddlers its likely staff will see your post better in this regards if you're a member and make a post then I will also provide feedback and I ideas I want for Toddlers and babies.
    We have! I created it in February!
    You're welcome to give us new ideas!

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/935561/toddlers-actions-request-and-ideas#latest

I was thinking about adding certain elements to the game in the future.
    I imagined some stories that I would love to see in the game:

- A story where you would meet Izzy's luxurious apartment by the waterfront where you would help him with the move to the new apartment and in return he would give you new clothes from his future autumn winter collection.

- A story about a magician who appeared in front of the house with a box just like TS making magic. The story could unlock the ghost trait, where after retiring you could continue with the sim for another life step (like 3 days!) until it goes away for good. Sims ghosts would have too much energy, but they would scare down mortal Sims as well.

- A story that unlocks new clothes for toddlers. Fantasies and toys.

- A journalistic investigative story between a journalist is a vampire. It could unlock the vampire trait and the career of journalist in the tower is a journalist's career as well.

- A story with children waiting for the first snow of the year. It could unlock the option to snow during the winter for a few days and rain in the other seasons of the year randomly (enter the game and there will be sun, rain and Sims walking with umbrella in the neighborhood).

- A Halloween story that would unlock fantasies for everyone (including toddlers and kids!) You could get sims knocking randomly at your door for tricks or treats. You can stock the candy pot using the refrigerator.

- A story where sims earn from the neighbor passes to an island where you can unlock areas. The island could be like Selvadorada style with tombs to visit and unveil.
    I could learn new dance steps and new foods.
  • Diane1955Diane1955 Posts: 6 New Member
    Used to love playing the game. With this Llamazoom quests can't get everything finished. I have spent enough real money on the game to get new careers. Not spending anymore.

Put the game back the way it was !!!
    I was thinking of another way to improve the spread of partying in the game using lhamazoom. Currently you can choose between 4 themes (work, skills, relationships, mix), but it would be interesting 3 other lhamazooms that could only be opened every 24 hours.

One would be a daily lhamazoom where you should visit parties, change clothes from the sim and give stickers to new sims.

The other lhamazoom would be the lhamazoom of family where you should interact with a sim of your family, being doing missions with children / babies or old people!

A third new lhamazoom would be group activities where you could set up a group with 5 sims and take them to somewhere be it the restaurant or the night club and interact with all of them.

Another cool function I would like to see is if a Halloween event happens to see my friends' sims come knocking on my door to ask for sweets wearing costumes.
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    I've only encountered one Surprise Choice scenario, the psychic one, where I wasn't punished for opting not to spend cash or use cupcakes for a decision. It not fair that the other choices do not have the same non-punishment route for opting out of not wanting to use cash or cupcakes.
  • hcheinemanhcheineman Posts: 12 New Member
    Just leaving a feedback comment to say that I complete!y and utterly hate the LlamaZoom.
    The to do list was tolerable because you could complete it during normal play. I don't understand why it couldn't have been finetuned a bit. Instead we get a van that's only there for 8 hours and one of the tasks is always an 7-8 hour one. If I forget to check back or am involved in real life activities then the opportunity expires and the previous effort was wasted.
    Probably won't be doing anymore quests bcs I'm starting to eliminate things in the game that stress me out like watching ads and now LlamaZoom . I'm looking for a fun, relaxing game - not endless grinding or else you miss out. I have enough stress in my life already.
  • ShiasurpriiseShiasurpriise Posts: 1 New Member
    Totally agree. It takes way too long to complete the tasks and it’s annoying that they are now making completing the llamazoom part of the side quests to unlock new storylines, careers etc.
  • KristyAZKristyAZ Posts: 1 New Member
    I NEED a koi pond for my garden pretty please.
  • slly030slly030 Posts: 70 Member
    I’m finding it quite amusing that I’m doing the Space explorer advanced quest but not able to use the science center because I can’t unlock it🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️