I am going to be doing a “breed out the weird/ugly” challenge on The Sims 4. The basic idea is that you begin with a sim who is as weird as possible and, through breeding with attractive spouses over the generations, aim to end up with a child that looks… Vaguely normal.
I am not going to be playing this as a legacy challenge so will not be starting with very little funds and so forth. But, there are a few rules I will stick to:
1. Only one child per generation (unless the heir has twins/triplets, that is)
. First born is heir. This is intended to make the challenge more difficult by preventing me from simply choosing the most attractive child.
2. The founder (or in later generations, the heir) will choose their partner based on their looks.
3. No editing of offspring’s features in CAS.
4. Partners must be premades or townies. No downloading of spouses from the gallery, no creating spouses and I cannot edit their features.
5. All offspring are to take the founder's surname, "Belle".
6. I will use to determine the traits of offspring.
7. Aging on for unplayed and played households.Here
is the Official Breed Out The Weird/Ugly Challenge Thread.
I will post updates Generation 1
Founder, Ramona Belle:
Generation 2 heir, Donald Belle:
Generation 3 heir, Juliet Belle:
Generation 4 heir, Alina Belle:
Generation 5 heir, Katharine Belle:
Generation 6 heir, Christin Belle:
You can download vampire Christin from the gallery here
Christin later became a mermaid. Here's her mermaid form:
You can download mermaid Christin from the gallery here
Christin’s (believe it or not!) twin sister, Roxana Belle:
Generation 7 heir, Terence Belle:
And at this point, the challenge was completed.