Friday Highlights for November 9th are here! Head over here to check them out!
November 13 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC Patch notes here.

Selvadorada/Omiscan Jungle Map *in progress*

2...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 81,058 Member
    The gated areas, the 5 & 7, appear to be randomized because sometimes 5 will be open for me and others it's shut on the same sim.

Maybe 7 is also random but lower chance of being open?

Ugg that's too bad cause 5 is the Bath Pools. One of my favorite spots.
    The Sims 4 Get Famous Coming Nov 16th!!!!!

• kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 1,583 Member
    i've had one trip where every gate except the one to the garden was open. was quite surprising to see. sims made out like bandits, of course
  • pendragon1980pendragon1980 Posts: 225 Member
    The gated areas, the 5 & 7, appear to be randomized because sometimes 5 will be open for me and others it's shut on the same sim.

Maybe 7 is also random but lower chance of being open?

Ugg that's too bad cause 5 is the Bath Pools. One of my favorite spots.

Gate 4 is the baths. Gate 5 is the little fishing spot with the purple flowers and the croc

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 2,293 Member

Thank you guys :) nice with a map to the jungle sometimes.
  • MariaBlack95MariaBlack95 Posts: 1 New Member
    Nice :D How do you get to the island?
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 993 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    i finally got to the island today! you've marked the correct gate leading to it. (island has a fishing spot, a few crocs swimming, and a chest)

also, both the island and the hidden pool area (both places with crocs), the fishing spots do indeed both have electric eels, which is nice

double also, there's a black bean bush next to the avacado tree in the royal gardens. one spot to collect all three new plants. though, i'm surprised there's no plantains or...well, a few more of each plant

triple also, for the temple, the general shape stays the same, but there can definitely be noticeable differences. the second visit i paid to it, there was a tree sticking out the top! that defintely wasn't there the first time (it had two dig spots and nothing else up there the first time)

I have also managed to find the temple that requires you to swim up to the first puzzles (once you've entered down the stairs) - I have only found it with one of my households but not the others, I'm hoping to finish the JA aspirations to help the treasure hunting
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif
    "unless they gonna pay your bills, pay them b*#ches no mind"
    - mama ru
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 9,555 Member
    Finally got access to Gate #7, the mysterious island.

It was raining so the pic is dark.
    There was a chest and I also caught a Tambaqui in the lake.

Vb9b54c.png

NAK0yEf.png
    The less you respond to negative people the more peaceful your life will become.

Get Famous Giveaway
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/949653/giveaway-get-famous/p1
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 896 Member
    katandmari wrote: »
    *here is another gate 4b, this leads to the Royal gardens, I did not get pics the first time I found it and the gate had been locked each subsequent visit. Finally got through though. There is 2 trees of emotions and a black bean bush, an avocado tree and a plantain tree in the garden. There is also a treasure chest in the back. Be sure to look at it from the angle in the picture *when I actually post it, it's not here right now* *sorry I need some sleep* as I missed the chest the first time I went. It's not very visible from the angle where you enter. That's it I think. I'll post a pic sometime today.

mVI85SL.jpg

Omigosh, I will have to look closer for a chest next time! I was wondering why there was nothing really there, lol...
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,531 Member
    FanPhoria wrote: »
    katandmari wrote: »
    *here is another gate 4b, this leads to the Royal gardens, I did not get pics the first time I found it and the gate had been locked each subsequent visit. Finally got through though. There is 2 trees of emotions and a black bean bush, an avocado tree and a plantain tree in the garden. There is also a treasure chest in the back. Be sure to look at it from the angle in the picture *when I actually post it, it's not here right now* *sorry I need some sleep* as I missed the chest the first time I went. It's not very visible from the angle where you enter. That's it I think. I'll post a pic sometime today.

mVI85SL.jpg

Omigosh, I will have to look closer for a chest next time! I was wondering why there was nothing really there, lol...

I didn't know there are treasure chests.
2...Next