Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AU/NZ check in. Welcome to our home away from home.

Comments

• kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Thought I'd pop by. I had been offline for some time & just felt the need to come online.

Miss the old place but glad to see that most of us have made it here.

Welcome Savage_Patch_Kidd! (/^‿^)/ *ᕼᑌᑌᑌᑌᑌᑌGᔕ*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Cheeky_NzCheeky_Nz Posts: 18 Member
    Checking IN! I'm an avid sims player but don't go onto the forums much :)
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Hey guys, how is everyone? Have started an in-game comp if anyone is interested called "Caught on Candid Camera". Glad to see this thread is still active. Well done, @chips46 you got a mention in the Friday Highlights, thread this week.

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited July 2018
    Feeling really great @Jendowoz0612 I was wondering what's with all the downloads on my rooms &Lot builds this started a few days ago :D its like someone has found the backdoor to get into my catalog and download my work and yep feeling really great very lovely surprise this morning :DB)

What have you got going is this on the forum thread or in the game I been entering a few sims challenges in the game lately like After The Party challenge by nightlioness I had so much fun doing this sim check him out what do you think did I do a good job a look a like Tim Curry After Party Challenge :D
  • ShelbyJ95ShelbyJ95 Posts: 1 New Member
    Does anyone else have an issue with their console where items keep disappearing? I have had the shade thing that comes in the toddler pack disappear and hot tubs
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Hello there fellow Kiwi and Aussie simmers! (^‿^)/ *ᗯᗩᐯᕮᔕ*
    My name is Katie and I am from Hawkes Bay, New Zealand (/^‿^)/ ❤\(^‿^\) *ᒪOᐯᕮ, ᕼᑌGᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᒪᕮᔕᔕIᑎGᔕ*

I know this is really late but I'm from Hawke's Bay, NZ too! @kateoverend
  • witchittywitchitty Posts: 36 Member
    Hi all! Another kiwi here living at the top of the south (although originally from the Hawkes Bay too ;-) )
    A longtime sims player but only an irregular visitor to the forums.
    Hope your all having a great week {hugs}. Ali
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited August 2018
    chips46 wrote: »
    Feeling really great @Jendowoz0612 I was wondering what's with all the downloads on my rooms &Lot builds this started a few days ago :D its like someone has found the backdoor to get into my catalog and download my work and yep feeling really great very lovely surprise this morning :DB)

What have you got going is this on the forum thread or in the game I been entering a few sims challenges in the game lately like After The Party challenge by nightlioness I had so much fun doing this sim check him out what do you think did I do a good job a look a like Tim Curry After Party Challenge :D

Looks great, @chips46 Good luck in the challenge. I've still been running comps and entering a couple of others. These two are my latest. One is only in-game and the other free choice with just a title of the round, both seem to be working well. See them here...

Caught on Candid Camera
    Bad Boys and Biatches

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Hi,peoples! how is everyone?
    ~ They are fun, @Jendowoz0612 ,though I did get a little stressed with one, & the "Blurry Bug" but EA are patching our games again on the 16th, so in a few days & they say they have a fix in that patch for the Blurries! Yay! Blurry is no good when you are trying to do "good" pictures!
    ~ I hope I am making sense as I am a tad tired at the moment, maybe time for me to start having afternoon naps like my Grandma used too! (and she was younger than me, when she used to have her naps! LOL!) ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• LegitFeeLegitFee Posts: 18 Member
    hey y’all mind if I chat with you all? I’m from Australia!
    oof a kangaroo just jumped past my window xD proud aussie
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    LegitFee wrote: »
    oof a kangaroo just jumped past my window xD proud aussie

I've got a bunch of spiders in my dunny.

Just look at us, living the stereotypes. :D
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    I just fell xD
  • AlienWithABoxAlienWithABox Posts: 57 Member
    edited August 2018
    Crikey. I haven't been online for a good part of this year. How is everyone doing?

I saw that @Tatts65 and @mutantelos mentioned Men At Work. I listen to "Men At Work: Super Hits" every day.
    To be honest, I've always and will always skip 'Down Under' because it's so overplayed that it overshadows their best songs.
    Try 'Who Can It Be Now' and 'Overkill' - maybe you've never heard them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY7S6EgSlCI
    Post edited by AlienWithABox on
    4weKOfz.gif
    Twitter: @AlienWithABox
  • Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    Crikey. I haven't been online for a good part of this year. How is everyone doing?

I saw that @Tatts65 and @mutantelos mentioned Men At Work. I listen to "Men At Work: Super Hits" every day.
    To be honest, I've always and will always skip 'Down Under' because it's so overplayed that it overshadows their best songs.
    Try 'Who Can It Be Now' and 'Overkill' - maybe you've never heard them?

Yes! I love both these songs. Who Can It Be Now is so very relevant even though I don't have that kind of mental health issue. I just hate people coming to my door. :D I had only mentioned Down Under as someone was trying to reference the song but didn't know what it was.
  • brittwillbrittwill Posts: 18 Member
    Hello! Another Sims-addicted Aussie here. Anyone from Melbourne?
    I haven't been on a Sims forum for about 10 years back when I used to play the Sims 2! Crazy!!
    And clearly "Who Can It Be Now" is the superior MAW song, not even up for debate!
  • BobBobBobBobBobBob Posts: 81 Member
    Hi everyone, another Aussie here. Queenslander all the way and spring is already beginning to feel like summer.

Super excited to have my game back up. I still miss the cleaning robot from the original sims, just saying :blush:

It's great to be here and wow, excited to know I won't be needing to be translated to be understood. :wink:

Reading this thread has made me hungry for cheese and Vegemite sandwiches, so I'm off to make myself some. Cheers everyone :smile:
  • HistoricKiwiHistoricKiwi Posts: 63 Member
    G'day everyone, I am a kiwi and I love fish and chips.
    but anyway, I am excited to be here on the forums and finally meeting other simmers - especially ones that are from Aussie and New Zealand.
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    G'day everyone, I am a kiwi and I love fish and chips.
    but anyway, I am excited to be here on the forums and finally meeting other simmers - especially ones that are from Aussie and New Zealand.

Do you have the Kiwi Fish and Chips? We have a Kiwi Fish and chip place down the road here. They're pretty good!
    MLgj4Vx.png
    ~ Enlighten me @February11 what is the difference between Aussie & Kiwi Fish & Chips?
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    February11 wrote: »

Do you have the Kiwi Fish and Chips? We have a Kiwi Fish and chip place down the road here. They're pretty good!

Is that the store? There are a couple of Kiwi Fish and Chips stores on the Gold Coast and surrounds. I think I've eaten from there - room mate left me what they couldn't eat after I finished work late. They weren't bad. Plenty of chips and large fillets. :)

~ So it is a store name like 7/Eleven? That makes better sense!LOL!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• HistoricKiwiHistoricKiwi Posts: 63 Member
    I’m not sure if it’s in Aussie - but fellow Kiwis y’all should try the new Tip-Top / Whittaker’s ice-cream. Oh I love the Chocolate one with salted caramel, pretzel, and dark chocolate!
  • stellanovastellanova Posts: 57 Member
    Kiwi here, checking in! Also a new member so please excuse the nekkid profile...
    call me stella!
    HeKrho4.gif
    twitter
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    @stellanova
    They should pixelate the plumbob, so as not to shock use with your unclothed state!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif