Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Hunger Games Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,584 Member
    Currently I don’t think it is bubbz. That’s just how they play lol. Now on the other hand, city is a little different than usual. Now she claimed, so this might be the way she plays when she has a pr. I’m not gonna look past her that easily though. Sub needs to come in and defend themselves. Bubbz what is your role?

But Katniss is a guaranteed role so unless the real Katniss shows up to counter that, we can trust her.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Currently I don’t think it is bubbz. That’s just how they play lol. Now on the other hand, city is a little different than usual. Now she claimed, so this might be the way she plays when she has a pr. I’m not gonna look past her that easily though. Sub needs to come in and defend themselves. Bubbz what is your role?

But Katniss is a guaranteed role so unless the real Katniss shows up to counter that, we can trust her.

Hmm. I guess so.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member

Hmm. I guess so.

Townie Male.
    Oh hamburgers!
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Hmm. I guess so.

Townie Male.

Okay then.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Hmm. I guess so.

Townie Male.

Unless I'm wrong about how roles were distirbuted, you would have to be a Victor from Districts 9 or 10. Or you're from District 5 which wouldn't make sense because there are only eight players and there shouldn't be more than one player from each District if I understood correctly.

I could be overthinking this. Kind of desperate for leads here since lynching doesn't tell us much of anything.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Hi I’m here. I think the mafia would either be inactive or planning something for there not to be a kill. I don’t know about the sub vote tho? How come?

Just a gut feeling. She seems to look like her scummy self on Day 1 trying to 'protect' Meepy. The bad thing is that we don't know if Meepy is scum or not. If Meepy is scum, most likely Sub is town, judging by her D1 post. But if Meepy is town, it's likely that Sub could be bad.

But then again, she's probably gonna come on here and say I'm wrong about her. Oh well, I'm sorry but I can't read anybody if nobody is talking much, so.

I mean you're right about me coming on and saying you're wrong. I know I don't have anything to prove it, but I do have a question. Why would me defending Meepy if they were town make me scum?
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

citysimmer wrote: »
    Okay, so if I was protected/role blocked, and there were no kills, it means the mafia most probably targetted me, right? Unless some other town else also used some blocking role.

Yeah pretty much.

Okay, so who would target me? :D I know last time when Sub was mafia, she didn't kill me on N1 but most times, she would go after me after D2.

Erin hasn't played with me much but I can imagine her wanting to kill me due to the previous game. :sweat_smile:

Charlie... I can't remember. I think I died on N2 onwards or something.

When I'm mafia I usually aim for DeKay ASAP, but DeKay has always managed to fish me out anyway.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Okay, so if I was protected/role blocked, and there were no kills, it means the mafia most probably targetted me, right? Unless some other town else also used some blocking role.

Yeah pretty much.

Okay, so who would target me? :D I know last time when Sub was mafia, she didn't kill me on N1 but most times, she would go after me after D2.

Erin hasn't played with me much but I can imagine her wanting to kill me due to the previous game. :sweat_smile:

Yepp if i was mafia I would go for you. It was a big mistake on my part not taking you out when I could last game. And I *definetly* would not have missed a kill again if I were mafia so there's that I guess.

It doesnt make sense to me to not have a kill, so maybe they were inactive? Or just trying to outsmart town. Idk

Idk if bubbz is acting out of the ordinary but she seems a little sus, but not completely ringing alarm bells. I've never really plaued with her though.

I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
    Erin has a point about Dekay. Judging on his play style

Vote: Dekay
    Oh hamburgers!
    To be fair, I never made a point about dekay. Nor do I think dekay is mafia, in my eyes they're playing the same as last game so nothing is standing out to me. I just simply said they would be first on my list to go if I were mafia.

I find it odd how eager you are to get rid of someone Bubbz, but I can't really judge because I dont know how you usually play.
    <3
    LilacErin wrote: »
    To be fair, I never made a point about dekay. Nor do I think dekay is mafia, in my eyes they're playing the same as last game so nothing is standing out to me. I just simply said they would be first on my list to go if I were mafia.

I find it odd how eager you are to get rid of someone Bubbz, but I can't really judge because I dont know how you usually play.

Yes bubbz is humo
    It's a lot of fun!
    *jumpy lol
    It's a lot of fun!
    Before I go to bed i wanna put in a vote.

Vote: Bubbz

Something just seems off to me, ig its a gut feeling, they seem really jumpy
    <3
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    *jumpy lol

Where did humo come from? Lol
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Hey rose. I'm going to be inactive tomorrow because I'll be at a sleepover, I think it's probably a good idea that you replace me.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Hi I’m here. I think the mafia would either be inactive or planning something for there not to be a kill. I don’t know about the sub vote tho? How come?

Just a gut feeling. She seems to look like her scummy self on Day 1 trying to 'protect' Meepy. The bad thing is that we don't know if Meepy is scum or not. If Meepy is scum, most likely Sub is town, judging by her D1 post. But if Meepy is town, it's likely that Sub could be bad.

But then again, she's probably gonna come on here and say I'm wrong about her. Oh well, I'm sorry but I can't read anybody if nobody is talking much, so.

I mean you're right about me coming on and saying you're wrong. I know I don't have anything to prove it, but I do have a question. Why would me defending Meepy if they were town make me scum?

Cuz you like to do that when you're scum.

Yeah pretty much.

Yepp if i was mafia I would go for you. It was a big mistake on my part not taking you out when I could last game. And I *definetly* would not have missed a kill again if I were mafia so there's that I guess.

It doesnt make sense to me to not have a kill, so maybe they were inactive? Or just trying to outsmart town. Idk

Idk if bubbz is acting out of the ordinary but she seems a little sus, but not completely ringing alarm bells. I've never really plaued with her though.

Well, we also established that there were no night kills and I was protected. So that still could mean to you are mafia and tried to kill me. 🤷‍♀️
    832XG3D.gif

Cuz you like to do that when you're scum.

Yeah pretty much.

Well, we also established that there were no night kills and I was protected. So that still could mean to you are mafia and tried to kill me. 🤷‍♀️

*that you are mafia
    832XG3D.gif
    I so wanna kill Bubbz. XD But I'm also not getting any scummy vibes from her. Unless she's the mafia and didn't send in a kill which is possible.

Bubbz, can you give like your own suspicion list in what you think of everyone? I'm curious to know cuz you seem to be swayed by people and not really thinking on your own.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited September 2018
    The weapon that was distributed for the twist has been used to kill Sub. Sub's district will be flipped along with today's lynchee. (Since Sub was killed and asked to be replaced, she will not be replaced.)
    Broncos has asked to be replaced, so I'm working on getting that set up.
    Oh snap.

Vote: Erin

If we still go on another day, I'm gonna look into Bubbz and Charlie.
    832XG3D.gif
    @DivaEvie07 is replacing Broncos as she is first on the replacement list. Please read your pm that I have sent you before posting here as you may or may not have a post restriction for today depending on if Broncos had one.
    Vote count:
    Dekay (1)-Bubbz
    Bubbz (1)-Erin

Day ends in about 2 hours and 15 minutes
    Suspicion list time!

DeKay - Most likely she was going to be killed last night and my shot protected her, but it's also possible that she's mafia and I blocked her kill; however, she doesn't lie. Probably town.
    Charlie - Seems her usual town self, but I have trouble trusting her after that one time she threw us all for a loop. 50/50
    Broncos/Evie - ????
    Bubbz - Odd. I don't know what to make of her and I don't know she plays since we usually lynch her day 1, lol. I don't believe her claim. 50/50 leaning towards scum.
    Erin - I have never played with her and she's a little inactive. 50/50

Most suspicious: Bubbz, Erin, Charlie, possibly Broncos
    @Bubbz3388 Are you a victor or a tribute?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Suspicion list time!

DeKay - Most likely she was going to be killed last night and my shot protected her, but it's also possible that she's mafia and I blocked her kill; however, she doesn't lie. Probably town.
    Charlie - Seems her usual town self, but I have trouble trusting her after that one time she threw us all for a loop. 50/50
    Broncos/Evie - ????
    Bubbz - Odd. I don't know what to make of her and I don't know she plays since we usually lynch her day 1, lol. I don't believe her claim. 50/50 leaning towards scum.

Most suspicious: Bubbz, Erin, Charlie, possibly Broncos/Evie

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Suspicion list time!

Broncos/Evie - ????

Most suspicious: Bubbz, Erin, Charlie, possibly Broncos

Townie Victor
    Oh hamburgers!